Rising Star[Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rising Star[Urhr93]

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:24 am

The lady appeared completely unconcerned with her exposure simply getting comfortable on the couch as the man in the room began to paint her form as if nothing was unusual about her current form of dress. She didn't notice the disturbance you masked as she asked about your father, but the 'hole' comment caught her attention. "I seem to have struck a nerve, dear. It was my intention to learn a bit more about you, not to expose any old wounds. Please forget I even broached the subject in the first place." The sound of the paintbrush gliding across the canvas continued unabated as the lady remained in silence looking hopeful that she had not offended you with her question.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:19 pm

<Oh, no worries, no nerves or old wounds were touched. It's just that i never got to know him, so i hope his excuse for staying alive is good enough. If he's alive, that is, after all adventuring isn't the exact definition of safe work> like so she joked while playing some playful tune in the background, intent on just setting the right mood with it while they talked and moving on to more meaningful pieces only if the discussion died down... well, if there were no more words exchange, let the music do the talking. Or that was the concept she'd go for.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:00 am

"I see, still it sounds like there's little to say about him, so let's drop the subject altogether." Things continue on with only your music and the sounds of the brush to fill out the room for several minutes. Finally, the elf clears his throat. "Milady, I'm done painting you, so you may move, and I'll continue painting the rest." The noble woman nods standing from the couch but doesn't bother buttoning up her blouse. She walks closer to you listening to your music before putting her arms over your shoulders hugging you while being careful not to interfere with your playing. The artist chuckles, "Perhaps I should have drawn that instead."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games