Rising Star[Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rising Star[Urhr93]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:32 am

Her motions became smoother and more rapid as you could see her fluids began to drip down the toy. The realization dawned on you that with this position, her juices were going to drip onto your own soaked nethers covering them in both of your juices. The quicker pace made her chest bounce with the motion giving you a little trouble with trying to grab hold of the older woman's breasts. When you finally do manage to get ahold of them, it's hard not to compare the breast in each of your hands. Age and pregnancy had caused her chest to sag more than your perky tits, but the size and softness were satisfying in their own way. "Ahh, that feels good. It's nothing compared to a hungry child nursing for nourishment." You feel a spot of wetness in your palm, and a few moments later, you see a trickle of pearly white milk slowly descend down your wrist.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:14 pm

The smoother the motion she slicker she felt herself become down here, from both her and the lady's juices mixing together... it felt so naughty, though not as obscene as sharing a toy among their pussies while shaking their titties on the other's face, something that made her attempt at groping quite awkward as well as that much more rewarding once she finally managed to grasp one of those obscenely large melons swaying back and forth. It was so strange to feel up someone else's breasts, and even more so when milk began to dribble out in response to the stimulation, making Sae panic as well as get that much more of an immoral rush of pleasure due to the sheer naughtiness of it <Ahn... m-milk... it's spilling out...> she mewled, the high peak she was riding coupled with her own inexperience making her unable to choose a proper response for this aside from trying to kiss them dry while cumming her head out
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 pm

The lady above chuckled at your surprise. "Yes, they do that, and after a dozen children, it doesn't take much to get them started." She looks to be remembering something for a moment. "It certainly doesn't help that my dear husband likes to milk out a sample for himself from time to time either." She moaned as you pressed her lips to her bosom trying to put a stop to the leak, but you only seemed to encourage more to spill forth from her. "Ohh, I didn't think you'd drink from me, but I certainly approve of your enthusiasm." The wet slapping sounds get louder as you cum producing more moisture which splatters every time her pussy lands against yours. Her arms wrapping around your head in an intimate embrace as the lady starts to ride you harder. "Yeeees, nurse from me as you ride out your orgasm! Momma's cumming!" She slams down and you feel her juices squirt out to mix with your own covering the both of your lower bodies in sticky fem cum.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Her details about multiple pregnancies and her own husband's fondness of milk felt somewhat out of place, though as she realized that the lady's own son planted his seed into her she couldn't help herself from asking <Ahn... i... will i too... be like tha-ahn-t... mmm... my... my breasts... mmm... will they?... no... if they do... will... will the young lord also...?> oh, it was so embarrassing just thinking about it, so embarrassing that it fuelled her orgasm into duplication and rocked her twitching body once again, Sae cumming over and over along the woman over her, getting her kitty drenched by the love juices drooling down the toy and mixing with her own fluids while her inner self kept clenching down in an useless effort to crunch the overly big toy.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:11 am

The toy remained unmoved by your attempts to squeeze down on its girth. The lady above you, however, gave you a wicked grin. "Are you asking me, a lady, about her son's predilections? What makes you think I know such a specific detail of his sexual desires? You must be quite the naughty little girl to ask such a question, or do you imagine me gossiping with every girl who catches his interests like some old hen?" Her body is glistening with sweat as she sits above you slowly rolling her hips in a circle as she enjoys the last few surges of ecstasy from her orgasm. Finally, she stops and pants for a moment before lifting her hips. You can see every inch of the toy pulled from her lips which stuck to the length as if hesitant to let it go.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:42 pm

<No... it's not like th-ah-ahn...> her words turned into mewls as kept cumming under the woman's ministrations, those little movements of hers enhancing the last ripples of pleasure vibrating through her core and leaving Sae in a complete daze, the girl unable to say anything coherent while the lady pulled herself up whilst almost making a show out of it, her kitty clinging to the shaft for the whole time till after a pop she was finally free of it while leaving the rest of the shaft buried into Sae's own pussy, looking like she grew a cock herself <Oh... this... it's... it's still in... too large... gonna stretch me for good... no good...> she mewled after the woman, feeling too weak however to pull the toy out herself.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:07 am

She grins at the cock standing upright. "Yes, you do seem to have quite the grip on it. This is going to be quite fun." Her hands delicately descend to the head of the faux cock cradeling it as if it were real. Her fingers wrap around it, and then, with agonizing slowness, she begins to pull it out of you. You could feel it tugging on your insides with how tight you were wrapped around it. As she did so, you could feel her crotch rubbing against your thigh as her own feminine juices drooled onto you. With each inch removed a sense of emptiness spread out from deep within you as if something was missing inside of you. Finally, the head popped free, and you could feel your pussy lips twitch as they remained open. "Oh my, it may be a few hours before that recovers fully."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:45 pm

Even with the orgasmic numbing effect she still felt so embarrassed by the big thing poking out her pussy, stretching her wide and threatening to keep her just that loose... a kind of embarrassment that would react way too lewdly when the woman began to comment on it while pulling it out, Sae mewling ashamed as she felt and saw the wooden toy leave her lower lips ridge by ridge, her slit clinging to it with morbid affection till it finally popped out, leaving her gaping flower to gasp for air.

<Ahn... no...> she mewled at the lady's comment <It... it's all stretched... recover... it'll really recover... right?>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 am

"Of course, the muscles are just a little worn out for now. It'll recover, and it won't be as badly stretched next time it takes something that size." She waves a hand down to her own delicate flower which had mostly closed by now. "After everything this has been through, it would be gapping much worse than your own if they didn't recover." She puts a hand on your shoulder pulling you up into a hug.

The door creaks open as Saritha pokes her head in. "Your supper has been prepared, and Mr. Gerick has accepted the invitation to join you." The woman sighs as she pulls away moving to get herself dressed. "Sae, would you care to join me for supper. I believe your traveling companion has chosen to join the guard in the barracks mess hall himself."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:58 pm

Albeit the woman's words brought relief, Sae was actually unwilling to take anything of that size ever again, or even something smaller... well, while it did feel good, she also felt herself about to die of shame due to the obscenities she willing subjected herself today. Still, wherever she'll accept to be fucked again was one thing, while another was her allowing herself a much purer hug with the woman who just banged her loose, moving away only after the Saritha came in to announce the supper <Join? It'll be too daring for me to intrude your dinner, so i'll join my partner in the mess hall> so she said while bowing her head, the girl finally regaining her manners after clearing up her mind after so much shame and embarrassment.

And indeed, her plans would be just that if the lady didn't impose anything upon her, joining the guards in their own dinner, not before dressing back up though.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:40 pm

The woman gives a nod. "It was an invitation, so you certainly would not be intruding on anything. Still, if you want to join the boys, I won't stop you, but I must warn you; I've had a few casks opened for my son's return, and the men can get quite rowdy when they've been in their cups. The invitation still stands though at least until I get dressed."

The elf steps in carrying some fabric which she hands to you. "My apologies, but our seamstress has turned in for the night. She'll get to your clothing in the morning, so I borrowed this for the night. Unwrapping the outfit, you find it to be a small blue dress with a surprisingly low back. The lady coo's as she sees it. "Oh my, I haven't seen little Viana in that in over a year." It was clearly her motherly voice implying that one of her daughters wore this thing. She certainly didn't seem opposed to you wearing it though.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:11 pm

If the invitation wasn't enough, the mention of the guards having drunk some alcohol indeed convinced her that joining the lady in her dinner would be the best choice. After all today she learned first hand just how "bad" a situation could turn to when alcohol wasn't involved. It didn't mean she'll abstain herself from alcohol, but thrusting herself into a possible fire when she was just burned... well, it was a bit too much for her.

<Since i'll have to wear this marvellous dress anyway, i'll join the dinner. I wouldn't give it justice otherwise, appearing in such clothes in the mist of a group of drunk guards... though i guess it'd be an earned reward for them> so she joked, accepting the dress and proceeding to wear it, feeling somewhat overwhelmed when she heard it belonged to the lady's daughter... though she still quickly got over it, nodding towards them <I'm done... does it fit?>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:43 pm

The lady of the house gives you a once over seeming satisfied in how you fit into the dress. "Yes, I dare say it looks lovely on you. Follow me, you aren't the only guest I'm entertaining. Saritha, please lead the way." The Elf nods leading the two of you down a short walk before she stops to open a door. The room is rather large but compared to the rest of the house it's downright cozy. You can several cases standing next to one another in a corner.

A man stands up at the table. A rather delicate elven man. "Lady Glitterclaw, how nice it is to see you, and who is your other guest?" She nods before waving a hand to you. Sae Yoake, this is Erfred Sidon. He's a talented artist." Her eyes raise for a moment. "In fact, the piece I was showing you earlier was one of his works." He gives you a bow. "Charmed, I'm sure. The lady is quite the patron, so I make sure to come by and see if there's anything she needs often."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:26 pm

A light blush appears briefly upon the compliment, Sae quickly regaining her bearing and then following the elf along the hallways and till the door leading into that large room. Walking in she'd appreciate how cozy the room felt, the large area also almost making her sigh in wonder about how big a noble house could be... not that she'd act like a bumpkin though, instead keeping her awe inside and smiling towards the man she was being introduced to, taking his hand and introducing herself in turn <That piece was a marvel, a joy for the eyes> she praised, adding then <My names is Sae Yoake indeed, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm an adventurer and an artist too, though regrettably the latter is only an hobby as of now, playing my zither whenever i have a chance>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:56 pm

He takes your hand as you introduce yourself giving it a soft kiss. "I'll have to ask the lady which piece she showed you. Perhaps, I have something similar but not quite so grand I could offer you." The three of you take your seats as servants move in to deliver your meals. A glass of water and one of wine are set before you along with a plate upon which is a salad. You notice Erfred watching the lady letting her take the first bite of salad and telling the wait staff to give her regards to the chef before he lifts his own fork. "So and adventurer and a musician. What an interesting combination of talents. What brought you to pursue such a combination?"
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:01 pm

His gallantry as he kissed her hand was quite charming, though Sae wasn't as much of a country bumpkin to gawk at that and instead just nodded <It'll be great to see more of your works, though i'm not sure i'm worthy enough to have you gift one to me... as much as i'd like it, even bringing it along would be troublesome and an affront to your art, especially if it'll get damaged while i take it from one place to another> like so she'd politely refuse his gift, proceeding then to her own seat so they could get started... though the wine glass was pretty much ignored, the girl unwilling to get near alcohol so soon after getting "burned" by it, or maybe due to it.

<Well, my mother was an adventurer so she'd obviously pass on her skills to me, whereas my love for the zither... i've watched some being played during my childhood, and i've been charmed by it ever since. It wasn't easy to learn by myself, but eventually i became able to play a tune or two and so here i am, trying to sign up in some performance troupe while earning my living as an adventurer>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 am

He raises an eyebrow at your explanation. "I see, so a family legacy and a passion so powerful that it overcame the difficulty of having no one to teach you. Perhaps you might deem to let me hear it before the night is through?" The lady nods beside him. "Yes, I would be interested in hearing you play as well." The meal goes on with the three of you having small talk while the servants slip in occasionally to replace one course with another.

Finally, the lady pulls her seat back as they begin taking away the boar that made up the main course. "I think it might be best to take dessert in our reading room." She takes the last sip of her wine. While Sae's wine sat untouched, there was still a glass of water which did get filled as necessary. Erfred gave a nod. "That would be lovely, if you don't mind, I'll bring my painting supplies. It'll make a good setting for a piece.

The three of you are taken to the reading room. The hearth had already been lit, and a small basket with small cupcakes topped with a strawberry each was waiting beside a cup of coffee. "Well then, make yourselves at home.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:09 am

She smiles at the praises and replies <It'd be my pleasure to, aside from the young lord i still didn't have a chance to display my skills ever since i reached town> and like so a chance at a performance was settled, Sae then enjoying her dinner along the small chat with the two till they were about done and the lady proposed to move over to the reading room for some dessert.
Sae would follow along the two, indeed then seating on a comfy sofa and then taking out her zither to tune it up, readying herself for her performance just like the painter was getting his supplies ready, random notes leaving her instrument and sweetening the mood in the room and they all got relaxed.

<I'm about done. Will you paint while i play, or...?>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:31 am

The lady of the house lounges on the sofa as the two of you get set. The artist nodding as you ask about playing as he worked. "Yes, I think that should provide some interesting atmosphere. It may be fun to see where such a mood will take me." As he begins to play, you notice that Lady Glitterscale has loosened the shoulder straps of her dress letting her motherly bosom spill out in clear view of both of you. She leans back with an inviting 'come hither' stare, and her arm reclines to lay along the back of the sofa as if she were completely at ease. Erfred begins painting as if nothing was out of place with the lady's demeanor and pose. She does, however, seem interested in some conversation still. Ms. Yoake, you told us your mother was an adventurer, but what of your father?"
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Sae herself readied herself to start playing the zither when she tarried as her eyes happened to fall upon the lady bared breasts... just what was she doing? Didn't she feel shame? What if her husband made trouble knowing she let another man see her tits? She didn't know what would happen, nor wanted to as she resolutely moved her eyes away and then closed them, reorganizing her mind and starting to play... too bad her focus was almost broken once again by the question on her father <My father?> she repeated, though she still played like everything was fine. Well, there was nothing wrong actually <He was an adventurer too, apparently. Too bad i've never got to meet him, dunno which hole he died in>
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games