Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:20 am

"I~I think I'll dom you then f~for now... m~maybe later I can show you ho~how to dom..." Levi says, before suddenly your being bent over the counter, her cock rubbing between your ass cheeks as her hands reach around and grope your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:03 am

I Blushed and Giggled Pulling her down into a Kiss "Or We could make love~" I offered a third choice.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:40 pm

She seems to grow still at that for a moment, and she looks uncertain... no, perhaps distant is a better word. After a moment, she murmurs "I haven't made love in a long, long time..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 pm

I Hummed And Pulled her into a Kiss "Well~ you helped Save me~So why don't we make love, I want to make you feel good, You helped healing me when I was hurt, I can feel you're hurt and I want to help you heal." I told her, bringing her hand to my chest, not my breast but my heart.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games