Boku no Whore Academia: Viral Vigilante [cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Boku no Whore Academia: Viral Vigilante [cliffracer]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:00 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Kay Trisha Sullivan
Alias: Streaming handle "KTSweet", is usually just called Kay or Sweets by her chat. Vigilante alias "Sweet"
Appearance: [1] [2] (casual outfits, general appearance ref) - [3] (vigilante getup)
Orange-headed and lightly-tanned girl with orange eyes, looks fun-loving and smiles a bunch. Has a slimmer overall build that makes her hips seem bigger, but she's already got a good chest. Likes to dress in things that expose her midriff when it's comfortable for it, often has plenty of cleavage at the same time. Very summery aesthetic about her in general.
Her vigilante outfit is small and lightweight so she can book it when she needs to, most of the protection it provides is from the hard rubber boobplate that makes up almost all of it. It's pretty easy to remove, it disassembles in to two when the boobplate is pulled on by little grooves along the side, which exposes the black leotard beneath. Around the hip protection she has a few protective pockets for her phone and other small belongings, and the armor's designed to have a bodycam mounted on her shoulder (which doesn't come off with the boobplate.) Aside from that, she has thighhigh boots with low platform heels and some black gloves so she's not leaving fingerprints.
Biography: Kay is a semi-dedicated video game streamer who ended up moving to Japan once her day job and streaming hobby were able to fund it. She's got a decent apartment there with a soundproofed room (for her neighbors' sake) which she now streams full-time in. She's a pretty legitimate variety streamer, doing competitive or casual games based on the mood. She's self-confident, but doesn't quite realise how much appeal having cleavage on stream at all times is. As a person she's got good energy about her, liking to play around and keep a positive vibe when she can. Kinda dorky, from time to time. Prone to nerding out over beautiful heroines/villainesses.
As Sweet, she tries to play up the role of vigilante to keep the 'character' distinct from herself. It started as an in-joke with her chat, but she actually likes the excitement of illegal crimefighting, and has always wanted to use her quirk in a fight. Her chat kept pushing, and eventually she introduced Sweet, "the high-energy crime fighter who loves styling on the bad guys!" She hasn't actually done much as Sweet yet, but she's doing her best!

Equipment: High-end cell phone, a baseball bat, 20 zipties (a full box), her wallet (minus any identification), bodycam.
Quirk: "VFX" - Kay's quirk allows her to make visual effects spawn when she does certain poses, the effects themselves varying based on the pose. For example, when she does a quick peace sign by her eye it makes a small star jump from it, or a pink heart when she makes a heart sign over her chest.
As a general rule when she isn't focusing on the effect, the VFX 'particles' are incorporeal and vanish once they've travelled far enough. At her current level of training (which is mostly none), focusing on the effect she's making before she makes them will allow them to become either solid or forceful, equalling a good shove on a direct hit. Generally though, she is only capable of 'cartoony' VFX, the limit she's aware of being a white "shockwave" of air that gives her a jump boost. (She doesn't know it yet, but VFX can give her heart eyes when conditions are met.) When made solid, the VFX particles will last about 20 seconds, allowing them to be interacted with.

STATS (Start at -5, max 5, 40 to spend)
-Strength: -2
-Dexterity: 3
-Constitution: 0
-Wisdom: 1
-Intelligence: 4
-Charisma: 4

Kinks: Dickgirls/futanari, public use (esp. 'stuck in wall'), public/hidden sex, gangbangs, anthro, feral, nonstandard genetalia, large penetrations, excessive amounts of cum/minor cumflation, oviposition and egglaying, tentacles, breast expansion, bondage, deepthroating/facefucking
Turn-Offs: Bathroomplay of any kind, guro, vore (besides 'tentacle pit' style, which is barely vore)

It took a few days of hard work and a not insignificant amount of your donations for the past few months, but today it was finally done! You had managed to put together your hero costume and were ready to begin your big debut into the world of vigilantism! As you scurried out of the alleyway you had conveniently ducked into in order to change into your persona and begin your night of crime fighting, you quickly check your phone to see if the shoulder mounted camera is streaming successfully or not. It is, and the chat in your stream seems excited to watch your first taste of justice, although more than a few of them seem to be debating over whether or not the boob-plate was a good idea, although you get the idea it's because the skintight bodysuit you previewed to them was very popular with the guys, and the plate covers that up. Protection was important though!

With the chat buzzing and the camera rolling, you strut out of the alleyway and out onto one of the lesser-populated streets of Tsukihara. Your get up is convincing enough that any civilians won't be questioning your credentials, but if law enforcement comes along, your lack of a license will surely come up... But that was a worry for another time! For now... well, what now? You could make a formal declaration to the fellas back home, maybe some kind of cutesy introduction like those sexy idol heroines you've always liked so much... Or you could get right down to business and search this den of scum and villainy for a villain!
Ze Blitzkrieg

Re: Boku no Whore Academia: Viral Vigilante [cliffracer]

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:04 am

Kay puts her hands on her hips and has an over-eager giggle as the reality sets in that she's actually going as legit as vigilantes can be. She's decided she's going to set the mood, first and foremost, since she's gotta make the energy she'll be carrying all day! She tilts her head to flash a sideways smile and a wink to her camera, getting a little sparkle to go with it.
"Hehe!~ Sweets is finally ready to take the streets, and you know it'll be a good show!" The impromptu rhyming gets her to laugh a bit. "I'm not gonna get too wild today, someone might get jealous if I just show up and hog all the spotlight. Who knows though, I think I could make saving a corner store look pretty glamorous. Let's go see what kinda trouble we can find, huh? I'm not gonna be able to have the phone in my face, so make sure you submit any questions the mods can't answer through the stream addon, mkay?"

Kay is already feeling pretty good about this, the baseball bat she's got with her is pretty reassuring on its own but the proper stream intro is getting her in to the mood. She's on the move and walking like she owns the place, starting her hunt for crime to fight and (low-tier) villainy to punish. She's secretly hoping she'll be able to apply some ideas she's learned through video games to find trouble easier, it might as well be the same concepts, right? This'll be waaay easier if it's the same concepts...
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:40 am

As you ply the side streets and look about for evil-doers to undo, you find... well, not a lot. The occasional bystander walks by, earbuds in and too engrossed in their world to acknowledge you. The few businesses you come upon don't seem to be getting robbed, and there certainly isn't much in the way of kidnappings to thwart. Maybe coming to Japan of all places was a mistake, considering the crime rates and all. In Russia you would've surely been battling some kind of drunken communist by now! Though, just as you begin to worry about the stream growing stale, you round a corner onto a mainstreet just in time to get shoulder checked by an errant youth! One who certainly doesn't seem pleased to see you, if the crazed look he gives you from beneath the hood of his jacket is anything to go by. By the time you realize what is happening, he bolts off again, into the winding maze of alleys you just got done patrolling. The cries of 'stop! thief!' coming from further down the street cement the reality of the situation; you've stumbled upon a robbery! Just what you needed to spark some views!

Of course, you'd have to actually catch the guy, who now has a head start on you as he disappears down the arterial pathway.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:06 am

Kay yelps, then scoffs, when she catches a shoulder to her suddenly-not-so-useless boobplate. She makes eye contact with him in that split second, and ends up rather troubled for it. Before she can have some words with this rude fella he just takes right off, leaving her stunned for a second. But wait, what's this? That man was a thief! Perfect!
"Just call the police, I'm on it!!" She calls out to the person in distress, practically more eager about having some action than she is actually helping someone.

Kay pivots on her heels and takes off after him, employing one of the more frivolous uses of her quirk to make little dust clouds where she steps. Keeping her voice low while she talks for the camera, she holds her bat by the middle so it's not getting in the way.
"My first bad guy, and it's a regular thievery! It's, like, tradition, right? Popping the crimefighting cherry right! There's nooo way I'm gonna let this one slip!"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:36 am

[Dexterity Roll: 8+3=11, pass]

Perhaps all those years of PE were worth something after all. As you sprint after the hoodlum, you find yourself slowly but surely gaining on him. Every time he rounds a corner or dodges between two smaller shops to try and escape you, you get just a little closer to him. In fact, you reckon that you'll be able to grab him in just a few more turns-

[Dexterity Roll: 11+3=14, pass]

Or, he'll catch you! The second you round the corner to pursue him further, you feel your footing begin to slip out from under you. By luck or skill, you use this to drift a few feet using your momentum to your advantage rather than fall onto your butt like a goon. The source of the slip seems to be some kind of thin, glossy substance that was haphazardly sprayed across the ground. No doubt the punk trying to throw you! In fact, he seems to have slowed down somewhat to lay his trap, as his mad dash is now more of a jog down the alley. Now was the big moment to catch the guy!
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 am

It's been a while since Kay's had a good run like this, but she's glad it's looking like she hasn't gotten too sedentary that it'd be out of the question. She's actually suprised she's gaining distance, and it's keeping her optimistic about this chase. Her foot catches some sort of weird oil slick this guy had left on the ground to try and trip her up, but dumb luck ended up making her look cooler than intended as she breaks in to a sideways slide for a free bit of distance. Really, the only indicator it was unintended was her panicked yelping, but she collected herself quick!

Now that this guy's slowed down, Kay sees her chance! It's time to do one of those moves she's been practicing! Properly holding her bat and focusing hard on his back, she takes a big step and twirls to do a dramatic under-arm swing to launch a visible wave of wind FX at him. If it does what she's hoping it'll do, it'll hit his back and either make him stumble or trip... or just freak him out! "Taaake THAT!"
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am

[Dexterity to Hit: 13+3=16, pass.]
[Intelligence for Effect: 18+4=22, pass.]

Either the heat of the moment has empowered you, or you simply underestimated how much 'oomf' you threw behind your little VFX wave. As you wind up, a line of crackling white pixels trails behind your hand, only for it to fire off from your fingers in the form of a large, angry looking 16-bit tornado (complete with a D:< face) that goes flying through the alleyway. When it catches up to the guy, it seems to suck him up into itself and twirl him around a few times before launching him out of its confines and sending him flying into the wall of the building on the left with a loud thump followed by what you can only assume is a pained 'whhhhy' from the hoodlum. The VFX particles fade soon after that, leaving not much in the way of evidence that it ever existed... aside from the yen that is swirling about the air, free floating bills that are bereft of whatever the poor sod was holding them in.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:50 pm

Kay stops once she's launched her move, very suprised at how vigorous of a reaction she was able to make this time. She stays back while it's doing its thing to avoid her own quirk clobbering her with an entire person, but is looking to capitalize once he's actually hit the wall. She's retrieving some zipties from her pockets as she jogs up to him. "Sorry!~" She starts, overly smug, "Good chase, but it looks like the winner is Sweet!"
She jumps on him, wanting to get his wrists tied together before he's had a chance to recover. If she really has to, she's putting him in a thigh-based headlock, but she'd just prefer straddling him if that's all she needs. After all, her costume keeps those thighs bare.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 pm

[Strength Roll: 9-2=7, partial success]

You quickly descend upon the criminal and attempt to tie his hands. However, it seems the tornado hadn't entirely knocked the fight out of the guy, who suddenly reaches up and seizes your own hands as you go to grab his. He wrestles with your for a moment, trying to use the grip on your wrists to push you over and off of him, but for the time being you manage to apply an equal amount of force to keep him pinned if not incapacitated.

Of course, straddling him does have its disadvantages. Primarily, the back and forth struggling between you and this goon results in your crotch grinding into his crotch. Your tight leotard doesn't offer much in the way of protection, though the material does feel rather... distracting, to say the least, on your bare pussy beneath it. It doesn't help that for all his failings, the man beneath you has a rather significant member rolling around in his sweatpants, one that you grind into in your struggle for dominance.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:16 am

Kay was taken by suprise seeing this guy put up any sort of fight after that impact, but she thankfully wasn't so thrown off that she got... well, thrown off. During the struggle she was getting reminded that technically she was on the same timer as him; being gone when the cops or a hero showed up was the goal. All that considered though, this struggle was being done in the most unfortunate place, and getting distracted by what he's got packing won't help her in the long run... or will it?

"Heh! What's that I feel, huh? What happens if I do THIS?" She's gonna work with what she's got- if she doesn't quite have the strength advantage over him, she'll apply some good old fashioned 'dirty tactics'. She's going to use the fact that this struggle is making them grind together and really lean in to it, grinding on purpose to try and distract this guy. If that does manage to give her the leg up, she'll focus more on restraining him again.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:31 am

[Charisma Roll to Charm: 7+4=11, pass, threshold for restraint lowered]
[Strength Roll to Pin: 6-2=4, fail]

You struggle for a while longer, the hoodlum bucking beneath you to try and throw you off, but the rhythmic grinding of your hips makes it hard for him to really buck you off. It's not unlike riding a mechanical bull, albeit one with a pretty big cock that just so happens to be pressed good and hard into your own lips, leading to not insignificant arousal on your own end when coupled with the thrill of the situation. The hoodlum groans beneath you, partly in frustration and partly because of your riding. Distracted as he is, unfortunately, you still can't seem to force his hands into a position where you can tie them! Irate as he is, the thief does manage to bark something through his half-moans.

"Take the money and let me go, you dumb broad! What kind of hero, f-fuck, does this shit?!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:57 pm

"I could always go back to beating you up, that seemed like it worked! You should just lemme tie you up, 'cause I bet the cops won't be the fun kind of rough once they get here!" She laughs a little, trying to seem more in-control of the situation than she actually is to try and demoralize him. Truth be told, this plan is really starting to backfire, she can't avoid a blush starting to surface- she's kinda glad the camera isn't pointed at her own face right now. "Or does it not count as heroism if it's not the R-Rated Hero doing it? I see how it is!~" Midnight, huh... Well, she'd gladly put this guy to sleep if she had the quirk for it, but she can still utilize her thighs!

Time for a minor change in strategy. If she sees an opening, she'll try to bring one leg up from the outside and hook it around his head to try and pin that arm in to an awkward position... and probably force him to stare at her butt in the process. She KNOWS she's got the flexibility for at least this, she's done all sorts of silly stretches on-stream!
cliffracer

Return to Private Games