Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:21 pm

As it turned out, she really liked the idea of at least doing outlines of a bra and panties with brands, and so instead quickly fished out some that had a more continuous and linking look, and set to work placing lacy looking brandings around where a bra and panties would be worn as you were rotated to your back to finish the job.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:23 pm

I Was shivering in pleasure my cock now hard and sticking straight up thanks to my Masochistic Kink.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:26 pm

She hummed at that, considering it, then she climbed atop you and rubbed her own dick against yours for a bit as she purred "Does my naughty Izzy want her dick to see what the inside of a cunt is?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:28 pm

I Blushed even as I nodded and my Cock Practically Jumped eagerly for attention my own balls swelling slightly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:36 pm

She grinned and started rubbing it with a hand "Tell you what, I'll ride it if you can keep from cumming for one minute just from my hands.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:37 pm

I Gulped and nodded "A~And if I don't?" I couldn't help but ask curious despite myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:43 pm

"I don't touch your cock for two days and you'll have to manage on your own for that part of your lewd body~" She says with a giggle as she points to your own hands and then your mouth, her fingers dancing over your cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:46 pm

I Blushed darkly and shivers biting my lip as I tried to hold out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 am

Her hands soon moved to your tip, toying with the cum slit and circling around the edge as she smiled and chuckled as she watched you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll a d20 to see how you do. low fail high succeed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:14 am

((NAt 20))

I Shuddered and Bit Lip Lasting the entire time as I tried to ignore what She was Doing Feeling oddly calm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:35 pm

You manage it, and she pouts a bit at that but grins and says "well, I was planning on stuffing a double ended dildo in you at some point so I could give you my virginity, but this works too." She then straddles you, lining herself up with you as she teases her own slit against your cock. "How badly do you want me~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:39 pm

I Whined "P~Please~ I~I want you a lot I~I wanna cum~" I Whined at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:41 am

She grins and goes ahead and slams herself down on your cock, moaning as her own rod quivers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:55 am

I Gasped in shock as I felt her pussy wrap around my large shaft it was so new and foreign~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 am

She grins, smiling as she purrs "Now let's see how long you can last inside of me." She begins to bounce and grind, gripping your cock tightly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:32 am

I Squeaked and Whined in pleasure as she Rode and Teased me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:59 pm

After a few more bounces, she presses her body to yours, breasts grinding into your own as her lips claim yours once more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:01 pm

I Whined into the kiss jerking my hips trying to get more pleasure from her cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:05 am

She squeaked after your third jerky thrust, her cunt convulsing as you seemed to have found her g-spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 am

I Hummed, Enjoying that Feeling and eagerly tried to focus on it, wanting to cum, but the other orders I got preventing me.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games