Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:29 pm

She giggled a bit and stroked your cheek as she admitted "I have an incest fetish, but I'm an only child. But you... you look like what I've always imagined my Sister to be, so now your my Sister Izzy~" She purred at that and softly rubbed the place where you'd been bit so harshly by Kerika on your ear. "Don't worry... I'll figure out a way to free you from that cruel harlot~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:32 pm

I Blinked "I Love her." I Said Blankly in confusion as her Phone Beeped "Abused Girlfriend status Confirmed, Love Kink Found....Spend Love Points? Can Make her into your half Sister, Also has enough Futa Dna on and in her to turn her futa with remaining Love Points...Accept?" It beeped out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Mei smiled and went ahead and spent the love points to make you her half sister... she also grinned and made you a Futa as well as she purred and used a bit of cash she had stored in her account to ensure that it could only get the hardest and cum the most for her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I'll make sure of it Little Sis~" She said with a smile before kissing you again and giving your new dick a peck as well before leaving.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:44 pm

I Watched her Leave, Blushing as the Last I Heard was "Add Incest Kink?" from her's, her app sounded a bit different, I Blushed more as I Realized I had Splattered her in Cum, A Few Minutes Later I Heard Kerika Coming back thanks to her Phone Pinging and happily telling her "Random Mutation Detected, Subject is now a Futanari, Subject Earned Three Punishment points for showing off."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:14 pm

You suddenly found the idea of doing weird and lewd and naughty things with your half sister... or your Mom at home, to be very, VERY arousing. Kerika didn't seem to mind the addition of the cock, though she did use the punishment points to give it some jolts as she told you to clean up. As you both left and made for the train station, you had the distinct feeling you were both being watched by Mei.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:18 pm

I Gasped as She Spent one to Add a Shock effect to my cock with a Blush I Came, I licked up my cum before submissively following her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:21 pm

She seemed to like that, and added a kink for auto-fellating to your roster as she smirked and guided you onboard a train, looking for a spot where she could fuck you without attracting to much attention or anyone wanting to join in...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:22 pm

My Phone Beeped and I looked at it, Texting back to my mom I was visiting my girlfriend's house in response to her asking where I was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:27 pm

She quickly replied back how happy she was to hear that even as your cunt was stuffed with cock again, Kerika pressing you against the windows and grinning as she clawed at your breasts through your top.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:29 pm

I Blushed and Moaned as my tits and cock were shoved against the window, I Felt my Shirt Finally Tearing under her assault, leaving my bra clad breasts out and showing they were leaking milk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:43 pm

She grinned at this, rubbing your belly briefly as she cooed "My child, my progeny, my mate~" Then she started ramming away at you, lost in the moment and not caring if you were seen or not.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:44 pm

I Moaned and squealed Loudly without a Care as She practically Raped me against the Doors of the Train, MY Pussy eagerly tightened around her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:47 pm

You could see several guys and women starting to masturbate to the sight of you being fucked, none of them seeming to notice each other doing this as pleasure filled you. The exhibitionist kink throbbed in your mind, adding to the sensations you were being assaulted with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:49 pm

I Moaned "Fuck me~ Fuck me~ Breed my Dirty Pussy~" I Begged As My Mind was filled with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:59 pm

She did just that. The entire train ride... even missing her stop twice as she filled you again and again, which only seemed to hurry the pregnancy along further.

When you finally got off the train, a small orgy had started, but if Kerika had noticed she gave no sign of it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:03 pm

I Blushed as I Followed her out, All my Clothes but my Skirt had been destroyed I Followed her my Chest covered in my milk and my legs in cum, as her Phone Cheerfully informed her that Tattoo, Piercing and Branding implements were now in the Torture sex dungeon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Grinning madly, she grabbed your hand and dragged you along towards her house faster. "Come on, I have so many more things I want to do to you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 pm

I Gulped and Blushed Following her quickly towards her house, As she eagerly Dragged me to the torture sex dungeon her phone guided her too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:13 pm

The first thing she brought you over to was the branding station, and she quickly laid out five brands for you to pick from, letting you know with her mad grin that she was going to use it to make you a tramp stamp for front and back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:19 pm

I Blinked at that and frowned in thought before giggling a bit hysterically "Sorry, My Mind Just went "Well Why not just make a belt of brands" and then I thought of Branded on, then tattooed on Panties, then a Tattooed on Bra" I Explained embarrassed by my outburst of laughter and silly thoughts "I Don't Really know what these are so I'll Just let you do what you want." I Said embarrassed, Looking down feeling like I messed up, with how I was held down I couldn't do much else.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games