Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:26 pm

She grinned, and fiddled with her phone... a marking forming just above your breasts that exploded with pain and pleasure. Most who saw it would recognize it as a sign that basically said "This is mine, try to enjoy and you'll die" and it wasn't branded in, but seemed to almost be gently and lovingly carved into your skin, quickly turning into a scar as she purred and jammed her hand up your cunt, her nails raking the insides of your passage as she purred "Good Izzy, my Izzy, my perfect, wonderful dreamy Izzy... and no one elses~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:29 pm

I Squealed in pain and pleasure these sudden sensation driving me to cum yet again as I Struggle to keep up with the constant sex.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:31 pm

As this happened, you saw one of the girls pale and quickly start fiddling with her phone, trying to get rid of the upload it seemed while the other girl didn't seem to notice or care. You heard Kerika chuckling a dark, haunting sound as she seemed to memorize every aspect of that girl, before she leaned in and gave you a very dark hicky on your neck as she slammed up into you and came.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:33 pm

I Shuddered and Slumped Tired against her feeling bodily and emotionally tired as her Phone Chirped "Causing the subject to be so tired that she goes to sleep has unlocked "Sleep Sex" The Desire to be fucked while asleep in her this grant....." I heard no more as I passed out sleeping against her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:35 pm

You woke back up a bit later in a darkened movie theather room... near the far back and in the middle of being fucked over a theater seat as you were bent over the thing. She smacked your ass and grinned as she said "Welcome back darling~" You also notice that you now have nipple rings which felt very sensitive.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:40 pm

I Shuddered and Came around her cock as I Wiggled in pleasure Moaning lightly trying to focus I had no Idea what she'd done or gotten while I was out, why'd that turn me on~ Though another Ping said "Masochist Kink Added "BDSM Slut" perk added, Besides Subjects normal clothes You can now Dress up subject in Whatever BDSM gear you want, a torture and Sex Dungeon has been added to home base."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:44 pm

Kerika seemed to get HARDER at that thought, and suddenly your breasts were being mashed harded into the tops of the theaters seats plastic, her hand lashing out and smacking your ass as she grinned and said "Such a naughty perverted slut I have, and your all mine, mine forever in mind! *CRACK* Body! *CRACK* Heart~! *CRACK* and SOUL!!~" She slammed into your womb and started flooding you with more cum at that point.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 pm

I Camed hard my Eyes Rolling up in Pleasure, I was drooling a bit as it seemed my lover never ran out of stamina "+5 Kink Points to Masochist and +5 Any Points for something BDSM Related." second Ping "Large Insertions Kink Add + 4 Points for it or any Hole Based Points" and Finally "For Purposefully Showing off to gain attention Subject has given you +3 Punishment Points"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:51 pm

She hummed, eyeing the punishment points curiously, not quite sure how they worked. However, she seemed to be too busy enjoying herself as she switched holes, her cock feeling larger in your ass as she raked her nails down your back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm

a Help Pop up appeared "Let's you do "Punishments" Such as Shocking Subjects Clit or Overies, Making a Steal hook go into one of her holes and attack to her nipple rings, making weights appear on her nipple rings, this let's more creative punishments happen outside your new dungeon." I Myself Tightened eagerly screaming and squealing in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:59 pm

She grinned at that, cackling as she used all the points to zap at your clit and your nipples with shocking zaps as she crowed out "Who do you belong to? Whose entire being do you live for? Who is the only one who may ever love you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:02 pm

I Squealed as only one Point was spent to shock "KERIKA I'M KERIKA'S LITTLE BREEDING BITCH!" I yelled out for her moaning loudly and cumming again as the App explained "Only need to buy a Punishment once to use forever, "Three Tip Shocker" has Been bought, 2 points left."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 pm

She smirked at that, humming a bit as she added a choking punishment and an ovary shocker to the list as well as she cackled and flooded your ass, pulling you back into her lap as she now gently fondled your nipples and pulled you in for a long, heated and love filled kiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:06 pm

I Shuddered and moaned into the kiss, cumming multiple times thanks to various commands.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:13 pm

She chuckled at that, humming as she contemplated and considered things. "Alright, I'll be right back, you sit here and relax." She got up and made off for what you assumed was the restroom which was where she was going but she was also trying to see how different things would be after today's 'tutorial' went.

As this happened, you saw the shadowy form of another girl glancing your way, and then she slowly started walking closer to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 pm

I Blinked and Watched the girl approach confused by her approach, wondering what she wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:19 pm

She raised her phone towards you, then hit something that made your head feel... weird, and a moment later, you found yourself thinking of this stranger as... family? Why were you thinking of her as family? And... ooohh and why did her petting your head make you both relaxed and soooo turned on?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:20 pm

I Smiled and Moaned "W~Who are you~?" I Moaned out confused, my head just felt so funny.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:24 pm

"Someone else whose had their eyes on you since you moved to town... and don't worry, I'll take care of you. I'll show you proper love~" She cupped your chin and pulled it up for a much more tender and affectionate kiss than Kerika had given you. "You can call me Sister Mei~

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/04/f9/d104f92f03443a9fe311658e0e717729--anime-girl-blue-hair-anime-girls.jpg
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:26 pm

I Shuddered and Kissed her Cumming again but it felt gentler, Moaning I nuzzled her "Sister~" I Moaned out.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games