Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:29 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Elizabeth "Izzy" Tatsumi
Appearance: https://img00.deviantart.net/7343/i/2016/107/2/9/cute_anime_girl_by_lelitaa-d9z77ac.jpg
Bio: A Young Girl at a New School Izzy has just moved to a new city with her parents, it's a pretty small mountain town In the Middle of No where Japan, her Dad was the new Manager of a Store that was just opening there and her mom was a Writer, at School She was nervous and shy, and on her First day she was so nervous and clumsy she bumped into another girl, Luckily she made some friends and maybe the shy girl she bumped into would forgive her, at the end of the first week she was rather surprised a...Love letter was in her foot locker, humming she decided to meet the writer Alone like they asked, behind the Gym, It looked like only dumpsters were there, was this a prank?

The Girl:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/cc/db/6bccdb21f1ba6e26159377bd7acf97cc.jpg

As you were just thinking about the possibility of it being a prank, you felt someone press into you. Something hard rubbed against your ass, while two, soft, delicate... feminine hands? reached around and groped your breasts as someone licked and then nibbled at your ear and said in a husky, sensual purr "Mine~"
Kuragari

Re: Mine Now [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:34 am

I Squeaked and looked back confused and shocked "W~What?" I Stuttered, I'd never met someone so forward, even in the city I'd never even been molested on the train! So I was Surprised at this blatant groping from the...Girl I was given a Love letter by..."Hey You're the one I bumped into, is this a prank?" I asked confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:51 am

She grabs one of your hands, bringing it back to... to a throbbing, twitching cock that had pushed her skirt up. "Does this feel like a prank my love~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:02 am

I Shuddered and Yelped in surprise Jumping and turning looking down in shock at the massive hard on, it looked, nasty and the smell from it was so strong it made me stumble and fall onto my ass in shock, I coughed "W~What's W~With the dildo?" I Stuttered wide eyed looking from the messy thing in front of me, gulping at the size, the shape, the smell, my virgin eyes and mind were swimming, then I looked to her face, to the phone that dinged and she read grinning what was going on?!

Unknown to me the Phone's App Read "Subject Currently Curious, Aroused and Confused Thanks to her mind having trouble keeping up Any Mental Reconditioning or Mind Control style Commands only cost half points, Anything Involving one of the emotions she's feeling only Cost 1/8, New Commands?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:12 am

"It's not a dildo sweetie... and what's going on is I'm making sure your mine and mine alone~" She typed a few commands into the phone and then... then your head swam... you... you were here to... to tell Kerika... that... that you were hers? That you'd seen her big dick when she stood back up after touching hands... that it turned you on so you'd nearly masturbated in class to the thought of it?

W~Wait... w~was that right? It... it sounded right... and you were horny... the smell was only making you hornier.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:23 am

I Blinked and Shuddered before leaning forward and Sniffing her messy, sweaty nasty cock, my brain happily high at her smell, Shuddering as I came I little with my first few breaths "K~Kerika~ I~I'm Your's~ I belong to you~ I~I Saw your thick cock when we touched hands~ I~It took everything not to just masturbate in front of everyone I was so horny~" I Moaned out as her phone Pinged again "Subject Came 3 times from your Scent Achievement unlocked, Free Fertility Boost, Free Mental Change Roll="Public Sex is Sexy" Has been added to subject, 1 Free Bodily Change Granted." it happily read off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:34 am

Kerika was grinning widely, humming a bit as she considered her options. For now, she banked the free body change for later, instead asking "MMhm, where would you like me to fuck you silly then? Got any ideas~?" You had a strange feeling that this was a trick question, as if she had an idea the kind of place you'd want to go...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

List some preferences for physical changes and I'll either pick one or roll for them later
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:43 am

I Gave a Delirious Giggled nuzzling her cock "Right here~ Hmm~ Maybe in the library? Ooh~ Maybe we could go on a Date and you could Fuck me at like, Mcdonalds or the movie theater or take me to town on the train and fuck me in the train ride~?" I Moaned wiggling happily at such thoughts. Her Phone Pinged "Subject has own personal Kinks, they are hidden until enough info is found, subject will not just tell you these without reason, find Each of Subject's Kinks to unlock more achievements~" I Shuddered it felt like I was Drowning in her scent.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:56 am

She grinned at that, quickly saying "I like all of those, so we're going to do all of those~" She then grabs your face and slams your lips down to the base of her cock as she says "First though, you gotta clean me off~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:00 am

I Moaned as She Choked me with her cock, making me gag and moan and gasp for breath as her pubes filled my nose, her hairy balls slapped my chin and her sweaty, loose pube and smegma covered cock filled my throat, I Moaned and Suckled, obviously a virgin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:10 am

Groaning and panting, she started thrusting away, using your mouth like nothing more than a cocksleeve as she said "Your mine... no one else gets to have you, no one else gets to play with you... mine and mine alone, just for me..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am

I Moaned at the Rough Treatment Shaking and Cumming again enjoying her cock choking me, I was almost sitting in a puddle of Juices...Ping! "Subject orgasm Via Choking on Cock, 1 Free Mental Or Mind Control Option Focused on Cock...."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:29 am

Kerika smirked, quickly inputting that you were addicted to her cock.... you needed to get cum from it inside one of your lewd holes at least three times a day. "Mmh, nice achievement, and they seem to give points... hehe, c'mon, worship my cock a bit more, you know it's your favorite thing in the world!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:32 am

I Eagerly Bobbed my head up and down her shaft, Slurping lewdly on it, her pre and my saliva/drool was leaking out, covering my face and clothed breasts as I Gagged myself on her massive Cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:38 am

She didn't last much longer than that, soon firing off several ropes of white hot thick cum which made your vision go white with euphoria... this was what you needed... Mistress Kerika's cum... She still seemed hard though, and she smiled as she said "Alright, Library next."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:41 am

I Shuddered and pulled back a few strands landing on my face as I slowly Stood up dazed to follow her Her Phone Pinged again "Subject Kink Hint, Massive increase in Arousal briefly occurred just now."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:47 am

She hummed at that, seeming to think over the possibilities. Either she actually really liked cum showers, or the idea of doing it somewhere that they could get caught was turning you on. With a smirk, she dragged you along to the library, and after a bit, found an isolated corner that someone could end up coming across but who knows if they would? She of course wastes no time pulling your dress up and slamming her cock into your cunny as she took your virginity.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:06 pm

I would have Squealed in shock as my virginity was roughly taken by the massive cock slamming into it without any prep, Slamming uncaring passed my cervix, if the air hadn't been knocked out of my lungs I felt like I was going to faint even as I came hard Her Phone Pinged Quickly

"Made Subject cum from taking virginity, increase fertility massive +1 Free Pussy based modification(Can be Any Form but must involve Pussy)" The First Said

"Made Subject Cum From Penetrating Cervix, Increase Fertility Massively + 1 Free Kink Point(Can Add or Modify a Kink Second Rarest Kind of Point)" The Second Chirped

"Made Subject cum From Piercing Virginity and Cervix at same time, Massive Fertility increase + 1 Force Point(Force Points Lock in one Thing, be it a Kink or Command, Making it so Subject can never Lose that kink or Revert that Command Rarest Kind of Point)" Happily explained the Third

The Fourth and Chirped in "Thanks to 4 Fertility increases You Manage to discover a Hidden Kink "Breeding", Hidden Kinks are Kinks subject does not know she has, You have +3 free Kink Points to Use on "Breeding" Enjoy"

The Fifth and Final one finally exclaimed "Thanks to Discovering "Breeding" a Second Hidden Kink "Creampie" has been Found +4 Kink Points to spend on "Creampie" Kinks Points can be used to tie certain commands to kinks or to improve or remove kinks"

I Was Shaking and gasping for air unable to breathe even as her phone happily went off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:15 pm

She had to nearly bite her tongue from cackling in glee, instead whispering "I'm going to turn you into a breeder for me~" She started thrusting, even as she hastily typed in "Pussy only able to cum from my cock or fingers" into the first modification. She contemplated that, unsure what to add for now and again decided to bank it until she figured out more of your kinks. The third she also banked, figuring that by the end of the day she'd have an idea what to use that for.

As that fourth one popped up, she laughed and quickly threw in Rapid Growth, Instant Preg and finally Pregnancy addiction- desires to be knocked up as often as possible. As for that last one, she laughed and quickly worked to make it so that as soon as a creampie was given, it would make you cum on the spot not once, but twice. She hummed, adding one that made it so the kink was for your ass as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:24 pm

I Shuddered and moaned my Pussy Tightening up as I eagerly began Riding her "P~Please Mistress~ Please my Love Please Fill your Slutty Lover and give her your babies~" I Begged panting eagerly as her Phoned Chirped as I pulled her into a Needy kiss, moaning and cumming around her shaft.

"2 "Creampie" Points Left over, Can break them down to 2 "Anal" Or "Pussy" Based Points, Do you wish to do so?" 1 chirped

Then number 2 appeared "Kink Found "Kissing" +5 Kissing Kink Points for Subject Willingly Showing it to you, May turn "Kissing" Kink points into Mouth based Points."
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games