Adventures Aboard The Never-Dead! [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Adventures Aboard The Never-Dead! [Lorielle]

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:14 pm

Your wish is immediately granted. The twins take up their positions, Lisa plugging your mouth with her cock and Eliza pressing you into the mattress, both of your slutty holes stretched with yummy cocks. Pleasure courses through your body as you're used by these alien studs.

"Noble's daughter?" Eliza giggles. "Ooh, a rich girl."

"Such a sexy slutty girl," purrs Lisa, her balls slapping your chin. "How about you listen to us, if you need some help? You could certainly use some advice on how to keep your crew happy~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:21 pm

Cassie is moaning like the whore they suggest she be for the crew. Her body shaking with pleasure as she can’t help but love these two dicks! Briefly getting Lisa’s dick out her mouth she says. “Mm~ I certainly need more help~ why don’t you keep fucking my brains out and I’m sure it’ll be a yes when you’re done filling me with cum~”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Both sisters grin. Lisa shoves her cock back into your mouth, swabbing your throat with her member, as Eliza presses you even harder.

For the next hour or so, there's nothing but cock and cum.
Your entire body trembled and jiggles under their assault in tandem with theirs, three sexy women fucking like there's no tomorrow. The sisters cum one, twice, three times, but their thrusting doesn't slow or change pace. They thoroughly use you, like the good slut you are~

You could get used to this. Nobody on the ship has fucked you like this until now~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Cassandra was living in absolute bliss as her two new crew members filled her holes with cock and cum. Her body quivering as she took them and all she could do was moan like a little slut to show her appreciation. She definitely enjoyed being fucked by these two, she didn’t she why they couldn’t fuck her more often.. “that.. that was amazing..” Cassie moans out as she’s still recovering from her multiple orgasms. “Please.. hahh~ continue with whatever you’re.. mm gonna sonto Darri~ hopefully she’ll love cocks as much as me~ oh! Take a vid of it~ that should be fun.” She says delirious and still groping for ancock to rub or even suck on.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:05 pm

"Oh, we will~" Both sisters pull away, their cocks covered in your juices, leaving your delirious with pleasure to writhe on your bed. You don't remember what you did next - you fall asleep from exhaustion.

You wake up sweaty and covered in cum. When you look around, memories of last night still playing in your head, you notice a vidscreen has been placed on your dresser, with a note.

"For the captain~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:12 pm

Waking up from her tryst with the twins Cassie is more than happy to see the vid of their procedure with Darrio. Before she watches it though an idea shoots through her mind. “April put this video on my large screen.. and call in 3 of the men that came in with the twins I wish to introduce myself.” As she says that she goes to lay on the bed watching across the room on her flatscreen tv to see what was happening, gently running her pussy and clit.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:34 pm

"Yes, captain." April doesn't seem perturbed by your request. The screen blinks on.

You see Darri lying on a bed, unconscious and hooked up to a drip of something clear. He's naked - you can see every one of his scars - although a pair of underpants hides his jink. There's no identifying features you can see as the rest of the room is in darkness, although you assume they can't have left the ship. It's silent for a second or two.

"Hello there, captain." Eliza steps into view, followed closely by Lisa. "You requested that we replace your First Mate with a bimbo slut, and we're eager to carry out your orders."

"Fortunately, we have an easy solution for that." Lisa smirks as she produces a syringe of something thick and white. "Our species' cum has a very interesting effect on people, you see. I'm sure you've felt some of it yourself~"

"So," Eliza purrs, "let's see what happens to Mister Flintface here..."

Lisa injects Darri in the arm, the needle sliding in. Almost as soon as the needle is out, his body begins to change - it become slimmer, his features softening and his hips widening. His muscles become less defined but still visible, and breasts appear to grow at the same time as his shaven head sprouts white hair.

As this happens, the three men enter wordlessly. They'd probably say something like "what do you need" if they weren't watching the video too.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Cassie watched the vid completely enraptured by what was happening to her loyal first mate. He was one of the first people she ever recruited and stuck by her through thick and thin they even briefly dated but watching the man she cared about become a slut like her was too great she loved the transformation.

Her masturbating became more and more furious as time went on until she spotted three men come in who were then immediately distracted by the video. “Oh hello boys~ I understand you’re apart of the Twin’s crew, well I’m your new captain and this is how in welcome new crewmates to the ship~” as she says that she moves between the three of them and begins fishing out their cocks to suck and stroke the lucky three of them. “Morale is always the most important thing on a ship~” she moans as she goes back to sucking one of the 3 dicks before her.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:34 am

The three men don't object - in fact, they crowd around you, presenting their dicks to you for easy access. If they say anything, you don't care - their dicks aren't as good as the sisters, but they're thick and long, just what you need right now~ On the screen, Darri's transformation is complete. Where once was a rugged, scarred man, now lies a tall, white-haired woman, still a little muscles but now with naked hips, long legs and a full pair of breasts.

"Tadaa!" Eliza winks at the screen. "Quick and easy!"

"I think she'll need a new name." Lisa taps her chin in thought. "How about..."

"Dani Flintheart~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

That last voice didn't come from the screen, but from the new first mate. Dani strides into the room, just as naked as you are, her flawless skin and heavy breasts on display. She bites her lip at the sight of the cocks in front of her.

"Need a hand, captain?" Her voice is low, smooth and seductive. She squats next to you, eyes fixed on the males. "A First Mate is always ready to help her captain~" She immediately pops a cock into her mouth, sucking like a pro with slurps and moans, just as much of a cockslut as you.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:57 pm

"Oh yes~ I can always count on you~" Cassie smiles widely as she hands one of the cocks she was servicing over to Dani. "mmm I dont think 3 will be enough~ April could you call Lillie to the captain's quarters as well as the other men who joined with the twins~" As she says that the redhead looked over to dani "I hope you're ready~" Then going back to happily suck on the 2 cocks currently in front of her.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:26 am

Dani doesn't have to respond -she simply moans as she does her duty and happily sucks off the crew member. She's almost as much of a pro as you are - you picked a good first mate!

It's not long before more crew members turn up - another six men for nine in total. Lilli is also there, a confused expression on her face as she enters. She yelps as she spies you and Dani hard at work, as well as all of the other men there with their cocks out, slowly stroking themselves as they await their turn.

"C-captain?! What is this?" She looks around, and her eyes fall on Dani. "Wh-who's that? Did we take on another crew member? What's happening here?!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu May 16, 2019 11:34 pm

"Oh there you are Lillie~ This is Darri, well Dani now~ Dani expressed an interest in taking cock like you and I~ so the twins helped them along, but why dont you come on in and join the fun!" Cassandra briefly stops sucking one of the twin's dicks to grab Lillie and push her to her knees in front of the massive dick in front of her while Cassandra started to attend to the other male crew that had also just arrived.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:01 am

Lillie makes a wild, muffle shell as a cock is jammed in her mouth. But her encounter with the sisters broke her inner resistance a long time ago, and it doesn't brake to long before she's moaning as sluttily as you are, her mouth working diligently alongside you as she sucks off the huge male in front of her. You're just as eager as she is, and Dani alongside you happily deepthroats without complaint.

Before too long, cocks are slipping into holes. Lillie is eagerly spitroasted, hearts in her eyes and she gobbles down cock after cock, too greedily to even vocalise how much she loves this. Dani is being taken in every hole, her eyes unfocused and blissed out as she's mindbroken into a good a slut as you. And as for you? Well, you have the cream of the crop. You could go crazy~ who needs to run a ship anyway?
Unradical Dude

Previous

Return to Private Games