Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Accepting only the first roll, since I said only one skill. Skill chance for upgrade is 19, roll 1d6 for skill gain 1 HighSchool is raised to 14

They seem to enjoy your efforts as they're conversations drop off and they begin to cheer your efforts. While a few comment they haven't seen dancing like this before, from the way the Dark Elve's crotch grows bulgier she at least seems quite happy with it. The random thought of trying to hypnotize them doesn't seem to bare any other fruit though, perhaps you'd have to focus solely on that goal.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:17 am

I Blushed but decided to try and focus on do it to her, as I tried my best to belly dance.

((Psychic=11))
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:40 am

This time, you had much more success, and suddenly you were being pinned to the table by the Dark Elf, a thick fuck pole soon sliding between your cheeks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:52 am

I Shuddered I could practically feel the heat of it all along my back and in my head "Holy hell are you part horse?" I asked looking back in shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games