Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:13 am

That helpful thought wasn't, as it turned out, so helpful. Because a moment later she shoved her OTHER cock into your cunt, making it feel like she was going to break you as she gave you the shark equivalent of a hicky just below your gills, her fingers tugging at your nipples fiercely as she broke your clothes apart.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:17 am

I let out a gurgle as her twin cocks pierced my Cervix, Making my eyes roll up, My Pussy tried pushing them out but all it did was massage the powerful organs invading it, my Clothing was slowly turned to shreds in her frenzy I felt like I was going to pass out under her brutal painful bruising assault, that my body was slowly learning to enjoy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:25 am

The next part came when she came, twin cocks flooding you full of jizz and then some... only she didn't stop. It even felt like her cocks might have gotten just a bit bigger as she hissed and growled possessively as she continued working to breed you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:32 am

I let out a gurgling gasp thinking it was over only to groan weakly as she got bigger and even more feral my eyes noting my virgin blood got forced out more and it drifted up filling her gills, and could only squeal as she moved and held me in a way that let her Fuck me even deeper, I clawed at my restraints only to shuddered as her brutal twin cocks each felt like they were fucking my tubes, my brain felt like it was melting~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:58 am

"Mine, mine mineminemine BREED! FILL RUT!" She screamed into your ears, it feeling like she was indeed doing just that as she started cumming again within another few minutes, and still she didn't stop.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:00 pm

I Came around her my helpless pussy milking her cocks as I passed out pain and pleasure overloading my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:58 pm

When you woke back up, you were lying in a bed... and had someone heavy lying atop or besides you. You felt two hard and hot things throbbing against your ass and plump breasts poking into your back. You might have panicked and squirmed wildly before your brain recalled you could breathe underwater, but well the form was snuggling you tightly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:19 am

I Shuddered and Gulped, before Trying to move and look down at my crotch, morbidly curious what it looked like after the brutal double cock breeding it'd been forced to take.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Your cunt was still spread rather wide, enough that you could probably fist yourself without too much trouble, but you not some kind of slime has been placed around and in your slit. The slime doesn't feel like cum, and actually feels... nice, if just a teeny bit tingly. Maybe it's meant to heal?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:33 pm

I Shivered and Blushed a bit at the sight before raising my head and looking around trying to figure out where I was exactly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:24 pm

You saw a painting or picture, something like that, that resembled the girl you'd played tag with... and then been fucked hard by. The decorations and furniture of the room also suggested a young woman was the owner of this. Likely you'd been brought back to the shark girls home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:26 pm

I Blushed as I thought on what happened and tried to wiggle and turn around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:57 pm

You were able to freely move about the room- the only thing you couldn't do was leave this room as the door was locked. Though a quick check revealed that you could in fact easily call up your menu book and see the exit page again. Though home didn't look any different this time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 pm

I Blinked and let out a Hum, before giving the sleeping shark a stink eye and poking her roughly on the nose.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:11 am

The form stirs a bit, but than just grabs you and snuggles you tighter as she mumbles something about kelp pies not going good with clams.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 am

I Yelped and Frowned Wiggling agains them "Come on, Wake up." I hissed out, I didn't want to leave yet, if I left before something changed I might not get a new world!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:53 am

She squirms a bit and after a little while she stirs, but she still snuggles you as she growls "Mine~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:55 am

Yelping I Huffed "Oh Your's and Why's that after what you did?" I asked with a snort.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:08 am

"Claimed your virginity, was your first fuck, therefore I was to breed you and make you bear my young. Therefore, your mine." She replies simply enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:12 am

I Snorted at her again "That's not how it works with my kind honey, you skipped the entire process to get to the sex stage, Which means you've lost ground on the claiming bit." I Told her raising a brow at her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games