Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:46 pm

She nodded at that, then giggled and asked "Want to go try those seesaws over there?" The ones in questions had two prongs on the seat to stuff the ass and cunt, and somthing that would also grind against a clit or dick/balls.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:10 pm

I Blushed "I haven't been on stuff like that in years, So, Sure I guess." I said embarrassed, Flushing a cute pink.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:40 am

Getting onto the seesaw was... an experience. A very pleasurable one as you found out, and the bouncing back and forth was wonderful.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 am

I was squealing and moaning, feeling eyes on me actually turned me on more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 am

Your girlfriend smiles and moans as well, soon working to make the seesaw go up and down faster so the dildo's could fuck the two of you faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 am

I Blushed and Moaned but had to admit, even though it was silly and embarrassing I was having fun.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:29 am

"Hehe, pretty fun isn't it?" Maalvia asked with a giggle, while a part of you wondered how this was made and whether you should try to find a way to get one at your new home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:56 pm

I Blushed and Shuddered as the hard ridges on the cock teased my pussy so wonderfully, my tits bouncing with every thrust, it just felt so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:03 pm

You both kept this up for another five minutes before you both came, with Maalvia's cock spurting cum down onto you in a shower of white even though that didn't make much sense underwarter.

Panting, she smiled and asked "So, think we can head back? I wanna try and see the area around your home again..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:05 pm

I Giggled and hugged her before summoning the book to set out back home.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:10 pm

Arriving back home, the waters around your island looked more diverse, and this time you appeared on land while Maalvia appeared in the nearby waters. She did a jump out of the water then dived further down, checking out the seafloor leading up towards your island. You more interestingly found the house to be a bit bigger now, and in fact the bedroom had a small section of the floor with rock around it that had a tunnel leading into an underwater tunnel, which you suspected connected to the waters around the island.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:11 pm

I Grinned and Wandered around looking for other new things.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 am

There wasn't much else above water on your island save some extra trees, but underwater you were reminded how the oceans and ponds of Minecraft went from being empty and bland to colorful and full of life! And Maalvia seemed busy trying to make herself a home near a tunnel that, you suspected, lead up to your bedroom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:29 am

I Decided to take a Dip down the tunnel and explore.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:52 am

Aside from three small closet sized chambers and the tunnel leading to your bedroom, there wasn't much exciting here.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:58 am

I Frowned and Swam out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:06 am

When you came out Maalvia gave you a big heated kiss and slap to your ass before getting back to work, while you found that there was a new podium with a new book but the other books were missing. A quick search leads you to finding them on a desk in your living room... along with an empty book and a feather quill with an ink well filled with a strange, prismatic fluid.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:08 am

I Decided to look at the Empty book before going and poking the new transportation book.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:17 am

The empty book has no pages and no transportation portal at the back, but the next book drops you on a damp and creaky wooden walkway in a vast, dark, and dank looking swamp or marsh. Your not sure if it's day or night because the canopy above keeps most light from reaching down, leaving it up to soft blue light emitting lanterns from poles and strings nearby and the occasional large lightning bug.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:19 am

I Blinked and Covered my mouth as I started Walking, Blushing as I Remembered I was naked, I needed to find something to wear, maybe at the town this would lead to?
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games