Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:39 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Alexandra "Lexi" Belladonna
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/234069134/large.jpg
Bio: Star of her School's Track and Field Team Lexi was seen as a beautiful, Unreachable Idol, She was even being tapped as an Olympic cadet to train for them, multiple schools wanted her for her talent, A rather happy girl she often had odd dreams, that later on she'd live through, realizing she had dreamed of the future she had no idea how or why but she did, it was random and she had no Idea how to train it, one day while having the feeling of remembering she realized that if she did nothing a Child would die, rushing out she pushed the girl out of the street before a stolen van slammed into her, she passed out on impact.

Stats:

Athletics(Track And Field, Swimming): 50
Computer Knowledge: 20
Throwing weapons: 20
Fisticuffs: 10
Melee Weapons: 10
High School: 14
Psychic: 14

Flaws:
Trusting: Normally Believes What she's told.
Too Friendly: Wont Mock or avoid people based on looks or such things.
Migraines: Can Experience almost Blinding Migraines Thanks to her underdeveloped Psychic talent though they are somewhat rare.

You were floating for a long time... just floating in an empty void. You couldn't see anything, or really truly feel anything. Then you heard a soft voice call out to you... you weren't sure what it was saying, but there was a sudden feeling that it, or something, was reaching out to you... should... should you reach out to it?
Last edited by Kuragari on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:40 pm

I Blinked and smiled Moving towards the sound happily, I didn't know why but I just trusted it so I reached out to it humming happily
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Suddenly, you feel again, and you find yourself... well, somewhere. A white void now. There's a warm presence, and you find a voice or whisper floating through your mind that asks who you are, and a few memories begin to surface, albeit rather piecemeal.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:48 pm

I Groaned and Rolled into myself, or that's what it felt like As I Slowly spoke my name, First Lexi, then my last name, then my full name, my memories trickling back.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:55 pm

As your memories trickle back, you find yourself gaining form... your body eventually fully restored and with it the rest of your memories... especially of what your last action had been. Then the world around you wavers slightly, and you find yourself in... what appeared to be a one room... house? You looked outside and for the moment saw that you seemed to be on a smallish island with nothing but grass and sand, with still waters all around you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:56 pm

I Blinked "Is this heaven? I feel Gipped." I said confused at what I was seeing as I tried to find, well, something, anything really of interest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:01 pm

There was suddenly... two somethings. A desk appeared against one wall of your new... home? And on it was a book of some kind. Outside, a small podium rose from the ground, with something else on it as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:03 pm

I Blinked and Looked at the Book, before grabbing it and going to the podium
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:11 pm

The book on the table seemed to almost leap into your hands, and opening it up you found... what basically amounted to a character sheet about you. As for the podium outside, it simply read "Akiias". Opening it up however revealed strange writing, but on the last page there was... a window that showed a revolving view of a medieval city built into the side of a tall cliff that was bustling with life. That... somehow, you knew inside that little box on the page was an actual world, not just an illusion.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:14 pm

I Blinked and looked at it and hummed poking at the City wondering what I was suppose to do, and like a true human I poked it, jsut to see what happened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:18 pm

A strange stuttered whoosing sound filled your ears, before you found yourself appearing on a partially cobbled road leading up towards the city in question, the strange island from before left behind. You see a cart heading up towards you, being pulled by oxen with a furry canine woman and a cute human girl wearing a collar around her neck sitting on it's front.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:20 pm

I Stumbled a Bit before Looking around confused, frowning a bit "Where the Hell am I?" I asked with a cute pout, before catching sight of the two and waving "Hello! Can you tell me where I am? I Seemed to have, appeared her rather suddenly." I called, looking down at myself wondering what I was dressed in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:31 pm

You consider for a moment that the strange book had been titlted "Akiias" and that might be where you were. As for what you were wearing, you were wearing your same clothes you had... died in? At any rate, the canine woman blinks and looks up at you as does the human, and the canine asks "Why aren't you wearing a collar?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:35 pm

I Blinked at her "Uh huh, Cause Where I'm from it's not something everyone does, it's a fashion statement to look sexy?" I questioned back, a bit confused by the question.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:37 pm

The human girl brings her hand to her collar, then seems to make the connection and blushes brilliantly, while the furry woman hisses and says "You best find one quickly! The guards don't allow uncollared humans into the city!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:42 pm

I Blinked at her "I literally have no Idea what's Going on, Why do I want into the City? All I know is one minute I'm on a world where No Offense, People like you don't exist only humans do, I saved a Kid from dying, Woke up on some Beach house, found a box, poked it, and now I'm here, Why Do I need a collar or, What's going on?" I asked confused and looking confused at the Human Too "Like Whatever I'll put one on if I find one I guess but why's it a big thing?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:57 pm

The canine woman looks like she thinks your speaking crazy talk, but the human girl ruffles around behind her and produces a simple leather collar and holds it out to you as they draw closer. She smiles and says "The city is the only bit of safe haven around these parts, the rest of the roads are full of bandits and forest beasts."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 pm

I Blinked and Shrugged putting it on "Look at my clothes do I look like I'm from here?" I asked Raising a brow as I walked beside them "So can you explain this whole, Collaring thing to me, and why humans have to be collared to get into the city?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:05 pm

The canine woman seems to have decided you must have hit your head somewhere recently, but the human girl quietly tells you that in this land of Akiias humans had been conquered by the invading Erokos, who were all anthromorphic canines or felines. Humans wore collars to show they were inferior to their rulers, and while they weren't quite enslaved many were forced into indentured servitude.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:08 pm

I raised a brow at that "Wow, That's the stupid kind of Racism, I hate shit like that, Honestly it doesn't solve anything making other people feel lesser just empowers hatred." I said disliking that "Plus this seems to be some weirdo magic world I Don't even have to use my oracle powers to tell you that the "Erokos" are fucking up." I Said sadly, why couldn't people just accept people and get along "Any other Races I need to watch for?"
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games