Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:58 pm

She Yawned and Slowly Sat up pulling hair out of her mouth and smiling at you, you found your life was much better now, KAyla was your girlfriend but you got to have lot's of fun with lot's of girls and even help others find their true selves in your new life.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:06 pm

My new life was indeed better... over time I even began to more properly look like a girl as I grew breasts and my body shifted further into a feminine frame. My voice even changed leaving me even cuter... and my screams of orgasmic delight sexier. And I made those alot... I basically became the entire house's eager fuckboi, hehe, even if I as the naughty cock hungry Sissy slut I'd blossomed forth into was actually the one taking the lead and being rather demanding at times.

I even eventually branched off into whoring myself out in the nearby town, raising extra funds for Auntie and my big family of sexy, eager, lost souls who together with Auntie Luna, I helped show them who they really were.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games