Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:57 pm

She moaned lost in her own pleasure as she used you like an onahole, Fucking your ass without remorse.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:19 pm

I tried to move my legs to lock around her, happy to be used in such a manner. Once I cleaned up the cum coating her tits, I moved to suckle on a breast, my own fingers digging into her back a bit and leaving lines from my nails as my moans echoed out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:26 pm

She Giggled and Moved lifting your legs up and pinning your ankles by your head to thrust in deeper to your ass moaning and squealing the entire time.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:35 pm

This made my eyes roll up into my head a bit, hearts returning as her doing this let her strike at my prostate the hardest, making me cum seconds later as I let out an orgasmic cry.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:43 pm

She Soon Came as Well but didn't stop or even slow down for a second seemingly enamored with your ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:54 pm

"S~Still going? G~Goodness... s~such an eager aaahh g~girl... mhm... i~if you keep going, m~Might drive me a bit more cock crazed than I already am!" I moaned out, clinging to her as my ass tried to ripple around her, trying to focus on her pleasure even as I feel soooo damn good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:00 pm

She fucked and fucked and fucked and came inside again and again only calming down enough to actually focus about the time that dinner was almost half done being eaten.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:41 pm

My head was buzzing, euphoria plain as day on my face as my ass gently oozed cum. It took a moment for me to be able to get up and regain enough of my compsure, but I stumbled into the kitchen to get some food for my now roaring stomach.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Chastity HAd Made it to the table and was eating eagerly throwing you blushing looks every now and then.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:57 am

I blushed as well but smiled at her as I took a seat and took my time eating, needing to relax after all of that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:02 am

Kayla gave you a Kiss and a "hum" More pushing air through closed lips trying to make a sound like a hum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 am

I smiled at that, leaning over to give Kayla a kiss on the nose as I enjoyed the meal, giving my compliments to the chef.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:50 am

Everyone Seemed to be pretty calm though now looking for it a few girls were teasing other girls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:20 pm

As soon as I finished eating, I hummed at the sight of those other girls who were teasing each other. After a moment, I moved closer to watch, and maybe if they didn't mind, join in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:26 pm

It seemed to be a game, the girls trying to force others to react.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Humming at that, I pondered it for a bit before heading up to check on Auntie Luna.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 pm

She Seemed Close to Waking up, Kayla had followed you when you left and typed out "She Worked a lot to get the Attic ready."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 pm

"Ready? Ready for what?" I asked as I walked over to Auntie Luna and gave her a hug, giggling a bit as I said "Auntie, your dinner's gonna get cold~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

She Snorted as she Stirred Kayla Wrote "You Silly"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:52 pm

I giggled and said "Maybe a bit, but I can't help it. I feel so much... better now. Happier, bubblier, prettier... freer." I gave a little twirl before striking a cute pose as I stood over Auntie Luna as she laid on the bed. "Come on Auntie, wakie wakie!~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games