Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Kayla was Smiling at you as some other girls made turkey and mashed potatoes as the main with a Salad Side for the Meal.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:14 pm

"Hiya everyone~" I sang out as I skipped into the kitchen, offering a friendly wave as I asked "Anything I can do to help?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:16 pm

They Seemed rather surprised while one giggled "Thanks but no, We have a Schedule, we'll put you on it somewhere though."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:21 pm

I blinked at that, tilting my head and giving a confused look as I asked "I don't quite follow. You sure you don't need any help getting dinner ready?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:27 pm

She shook her head "We have certain days that certain girls have certain chores." she explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:34 pm

"Oh... so then, should I just relax?" I asked, admitting "I~I'm kind of ya know, adrift after the last two days?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 pm

She giggled and nodded "Why not just relax with the others in the front room?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:23 am

I nodded at this, grabbing and dragging Kayla along after me. She was mine after all~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:00 am

She blinked as the other girls giggled, in the front room you found girls watching two play Smash on the Switch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:43 am

I smiled and waved to these other girls, my eyes briefly running over many of them curiously before I sat down, pulling Kayla into my lap~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am

Two Caught your Eye, One was older she seemed maybe mid 20s or even in her 30s and she was dressed in a bunny girl outfit, her cock clearly showing. she looked tired, the other was a younger one, barely 18 if you had to guess and a futa without balls, you could tell cause she was laid out on one of the couches naked and jacking her cock, Kayla was blushing while some girls ahhed or giggled at your lovey dovey stuff.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:01 am

Seeing the two girls with cocks made my mouth water a bit, and I blushed as I found myself staring at them. However, a part of me was more wanting to be cute and cuddly with my pretty fucktoy Kayla, and wasn't sure how she'd feel if I just up and tried to start sucking or bouncing on other girls cocks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:08 am

The Tired one Caught you looking and snorted "Don't Mind Chastity Over there." She waved at the desperately masturbating futa "She's Just Celebrating finally being allowed to masturbate, her mom put her in a cock cage for like, 8 years now?" She hummed tiredly "So She's been Celebrating, She's the one that was throat fucking you mostly earlier."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:28 am

I gasped at hearing that, but then nodded, giving her a sympathetic look before whispering to Kayla "Is it alright if I go give her something better than just her hand?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:33 am

Kayla Giggled and Whispered "You already did, though, No one's actually touched her while she's like this, she just zones out, so we're not sure what to do." She Admitted but got off your lap.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:48 am

Blushing but nodding at that, I hummed a bit, then smiled and strode on over. Without any warning to the girl, I straddled her hips and then lined my ass with her rod, and then began to sink down onto it as I purred "How about a nice hole instead honey~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am

She was still jacking it, Moaned and practically mauling her own tit, but seemed to blink with confusion as you started sliding down her cum soaked pole "Whaw?" She Mumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 pm

I smiled, pulling her hands off her cock and bringing them to my ass as I slid further down. "Mmhm, how about a boi whose eager to make others feel good Missy~ Better than hands alone right~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:44 pm

She Flipped over pinning you to the couch and stuffing your head between her cum soaked tits as she eagerly began thrusting into you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 pm

I squeaked but quickly let my switch be flipped, moaning like a whore and licking up the cum from her breasts as I let her take me, my mind quickly buzzing happily as I giggled and said "Hehe, your quite eager aren't you~? Well go ahead, f~fuck my boi-pussy... f~fuck it as much as you like!"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games