Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Learning to Love Cock(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am

That Caused Kayla to Just Blush all the more, and her cock to harden a bit, She Blushed and type Quickly "No Fair, you're new to all this and you're already sexy and dominant~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 am

"Mmhm, I wasn't at first.. hehe, and well if your really good I'll let you dom me sometimes, long as you recall whose in charge~" I reply as I nibble her ear and bring a hand down to her cock, blushing a fair bit myself as I say and do such naughty things.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:16 am

She Stuck her tongue out playfully even as she cuddled into you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:18 am

I giggled and then claimed that tongue in a soft kiss, playfully pinning it in her mouth before lavishing it with some attention.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:27 am

She Blushed as she playfully teased you back with her tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:31 am

I kept the kiss going a bit longer, then pulled back and asked, showing a bit of my own meekness "I~I... I didn't hurt you when I did that... romp we had, did I?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:36 am

She Blushed but shook her head "Some of the other girls, and of course, Auntie get much rougher than that." she typed out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:38 am

I let out a sigh of relief, tugging her closer to me and nuzzling her head as I murmured "Good... I don't want to actually really hurt someone... s-sorry though for... well, kind of raping you..." Even with my change in viewing things now, I still felt a bit bad about it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:40 am

She Blushed and Typed out "Well I kinda did it to you first so it's fine."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:44 am

I blushed at that, having forgotten that. I then asked "Do you know what the ring on my cock is for? I don't mind it, I'm just curious." I again find myself poking it after a moment even as I held Kayla against my side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:46 am

She let out a low whistle that might be her hum as she typed "Can't cum from cock, so have to cum from ass."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:51 am

I nodded at that... then smiled happily as I said "Well, that's good. I'm not a guy after all hehe, I'm a naughty fuckboi." I blushed as I admitted that, then shivered a bit as I found myself getting a bit aroused just from admitting it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 am

She giggled without making a sound and poked your sensitive nipple playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:02 pm

I gasped a bit at that, blushing and then looking at my chest, curious what effect the weights had given to them, or if it'd just made my nipples more sensitive. Either was fine with me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:04 pm

So Far it just seemed to increase sensitivity rather than anything special.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:08 pm

That was fine enough, though after a moment I reached over to grope Kayla's breasts as I mumbled "I'm a bit envious now... these are so cute and you liked it when I played with them... bit it feels better than what I got."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 pm

She blushed but grinned at you "Auntie Could probably get you some stuff, it wont be fast though?" She offered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:17 pm

I brightened up at that, but then giggled and said "Later, for now I can play with your cute breasts~" I then gently rolled Kayla onto her back and straddled her as I asked "Mmhm, could do a bit more than playing though if Kayla wants~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:19 pm

She Blushed "How are you already horny?" She typed in looking embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 pm

"Admitting what I am gave me a bit of a rush... and sleeping with a sexy cutie like you helps~" I purred a bit, though I did stop and hum as I asked "Is that a no to some naughty fun~?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games