Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am

Gwyn eeped and blushed at that, either not thinking about it or just being oblivious, but the others just giggled. Karoline said "Alot of our best cuisine on the island has cum or pussy juices involved in their making. Helps improve the taste~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:06 am

I Snorted "Doubtful I think you just like the taste of cum." I stuck my tongue out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:54 pm

"Your not wrong, but I'm being serious~" She says with a smirk and adds "See for yourself." She then hands you a plate of your favorite food, which had been hiding behind one of the other platters.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:30 am

I Raised a Disbelieving brow even as my hand launched out to grab the Sushi.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:24 am

Taking it, the sushi didn't look too different, but as you tasted some of them, they tasted different... and better in fact. It didn't take long to figure out which ones had had cum mixed in and which one had been sprinked or spritzed with some feminine nectar, but they did indeed seem to enhance the taste of each kind of sushi the platter had on it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:17 am

I Snorted and stuck my tongue out even as I eagerly ate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:51 am

Your family just smiled, with a few snickering or giggling at that as they too dived in. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the meal and the move in together, even if your mother seemed to fluctuate from quite pleased and bemused to tired, while your brother took turns with a number of emotions nearly ranging the entire spectrum at times. According to your mother, he'd been like that since you left with Franny, he was still trying to process alot of these new changes, even if he seemed to mostly be liking them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:53 am

I Hummed and looked at mom worried about the tiredness I saw...I was completely unsure what to do with my brother.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:35 am

Your mother gives you a smile and reaches over to give your cheek a peck, telling you not to worry about it, just been a long week with the moving and everything. She'll be able to relax for a bit before she starts working again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 am

I Nodded slowly before returning to my food with a hum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:29 am

As you did so, you soon feel three feet toying with your own... one comes from your mother, the other two however come from Jenice who is smiling at you as she enjoys some pork sausage.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:30 am

I Looked back and forth before blushing, not knowing what to do back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:59 am

Your mother smiled and licked at your ear while Janice giggled and plucked a cherry from a bowl before very carefully showing just how skilled her tongue was with it and it's stem and giving you suggestive winks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:00 pm

I Blushed and Ducked my head still unused to attention like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Your brother gave you a sympathetic smile, likewise getting some attention from Franny and Malaia and looking just as lost. Karoline just smiled and said "Just do what comes naturally darlings~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:17 pm

I Blinked "Hide in fear and embarrassment?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:22 pm

Karoline giggled a bit and said "Okay, what about after that? There's no need here to be embarrassed or afraid... your cute and we're a very open people here on the island."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:37 pm

I Blushed and nervously shrugged unsure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:29 am

She hummed at that, but your mother smiled and suggested softly "Why not return the effection your getting my darling?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:50 am

I Blushed "Like, My only Knowledge with this stuff comes from like fanfiction, How do youu even give a foot job?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games