Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Franny joined you, and headed down, where you saw that Gwyn was thrusting into Jenice's own slit while your own Mother was fucking his ass. Your step mother was in the meantime thrusting up into Malaia's cunt who was pressing Gwyn's face into her snatch, his eyes closed and soft, cute, and lewd moans escaping him that made your own arousal start rising again despite how sore you were.

"Want to join in girls?" Your mother asks, smiling as she says "You could ride Malaia and make your little brother tongue your ass if you wanted~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

I Blushed and Coughed "Well, Um, To be Honest not right now? I'm Kinda Hungry." I admitted, blushing as my stomach roared.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:49 pm

"I can take care of that!" Franny said with delight, racing off before anyone could stop her, which from the groan that came from her sisters and mother, might not be a good thing.

"You should go help her in whatever she's making dear... I've been told Franny's methods of cooking are... s~strange and inventive."

"And Messy!" Her mother shouted out as Gwyn moaned but gave you a general wave, too lost in the moment to do much else.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:51 pm

I nodded and Limped after "I mean I was thinking of going out to get used to the town but alright."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:58 pm

"Oh! Tell her to take you out then! She knows some good burger joints!" Malaia moans out as you head after Franny, who seems to have pulled out some corn flakes, Ice cream, dried beef and what looks like a whip cream can but with quacamole on it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:59 pm

I yelped "Franny, I don't want home food I wanted to go out, learn the town a bit!" I said interrupting her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:13 pm

She pouted a bit but then brightened, nodding as she put the food stuff away and grabbed you, pulling you along to the car outside. She snatched a bandanna up and tied it around her neck and humming a cheery tune as you both went out. It was early afternoon and the sun was shining down on the island, only a few clouds in the sky. As she drove you towards the road leading further into the island and away from the coast, you saw some people enjoying the beach or out for a relaxing walk. To your surprise, there WERE many women with breasts about your size as yours, though there were equal numbers with breasts like your new sisters and mom.

Your eyes also ended up seeing lots of dicks with only a few girls spotted here and there. Franny took it in stride even when you passed a girl being bent over a bench and fucked from both ends, her lewd moans echoing in your ear as she drove past.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:15 pm

I Blinked "Yeah I don't think I fully understand all this." I admitted "Honestly I didn't even realize we'd be going to an island until the day before." I admitted as I tried to understand what my eyes saw.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Franny smiles and giggles "This Island's community was set up by a bunch of hippies a few decades ago. It's grown to a thriving little city state where you can be as naked as you want, and as long as your not hurting someone against their will can pretty much screw whoever you want however you want. Free love in many forms or something like that is the islands motto~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:24 pm

I Blushed as I looked around and nodded a bit unsurely "Um, So, How's School here? I, Kinda Missed A Year year, I was Blinded for a While thanks to an Exploding beaker and didn't pass the exam." I admitted embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:30 pm

"Eh, schools alright I guess. There's three different high schools, and each one has some specialties the others don't. But I'm not big on any of them except the athletics stuff, including cheerleading." She grins and points in the back where a lewd, almost bondage silk rope version of a cheer uniform was resting on a hangar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:31 pm

I Blushed "Honestly, I'm, Not sure what I want to do, my goal in life was pretty much be a mom." I admitted laughing, a bit embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:31 am

She smiles brightly at that and purrs "Well, that'll be an easy dream to accomplish here. The only real thing to wonder about would be who the father would be~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:43 am

I Blushed and snorted Embarrassed "Maybe But I still have to Finish School and I don't even know how to take care of a kid." I said looking away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:23 pm

She smiles at that and says "There's a parenting class at most of the schools actually. You could take that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:58 pm

I Blinked "I Tried that once, it was just mostly telling us we were to young for kids and I was berated for coming in even though I wasn't pregnant." I admitted nervously.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:08 am

Now it was her turn to blink. "Why would they do that? Isn't the point of such a class to learn how to take care of kids and have a family?" She seemed genuinely perplexed at such thinking
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 am

I Shrugged "I thought so but it was apparently suppose to be for girls who got pregnant to early and "Didn't do the smart thing and get an abortion" So I got in trouble." I told her, Air quoting what they had said.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:35 pm

"Well, then that school was stupid!" Franny declares, smiling as she says "You'll love classes here so much more."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:38 pm

I Blushed and nodded a bit shyly with a smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games