Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:52 am

She didn't seem to get the quote, but she did find that to be rather amusing all the same, giggling along with you. "Be careful, Karoline told me one of your new sisters does have a fetish involving food~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:56 am

I Blinked at that and snorted "Seems a Common trend in town."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:02 am

Your mother giggled at that, leaving your door ajar just by a bit. As you moved to settle on your bed for some rest and relaxation though, there was a soft knock on your door and Gwyn poked his head in and asked "Hey Sis? Can... can I take a nap with you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 am

Already under my Covers I tiredly Flipped some back for him to climb under.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 am

Gwyn climbs in under you and wraps his arms around you, getting cozy and nuzzling into the crook of your arm. After a bit, he admits "I don't know why now, but I find myself wishing we shared a room now... thinking of sleeping by myself in my bed makes me feel lonely." He looks up to you and asks "You feel anything weird or different like that since we got here?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 am

I snorted "I Enjoyed getting cum on my face, I used to think sex was solely for baby making."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:13 am

Gwyn blushes but then giggles a bit at that as he said "I can understand that... I~I got a fair bit of that while you and Franny went out." He blushed and looked embarrassed at admitting that even as he smiled and nestled into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:16 am

I Was Tired and already into my nap.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:19 am

You feel Gwyn join you after a bit... three hours pass before you feel your Mother lightly shaking your arm trying to wake you... a cute smile on her face as she giggles and notes how your brother is softly and gently suckling on a teat and slightly humping you in his sleep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 am

I Raised a Brow and snorted lightly pulling him away "I have a hicky on my nipple." I deadpanned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:27 am

"Your brother must really like you then~" Your mother joked as Gwyn tried to keep snuggled up to you, mumbling something inarticulate about jello in his sleep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:28 am

I Lightly Poked his Forehead "Up up Dumb dumb." I told him poking with each word, no malice in my words, just light teasing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 am

It takes a moment, but Gwyn wakes up, blushing brightly and eeping as he sees what he was doing. "S~Sorry Sis... g~guess I got r~really comfortable in our nap."

Your Mother giggles again and says "You know, maybe the two of you could take turns sleeping together in your rooms. You did both look quite happy and peaceful sleeping together like that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:41 am

I Waved my hand lazily "I don't move at all when sharing a bed, like with anything, animal or person."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 am

"S~So is that a yes?" Gwyn asked as your mother lead you both downstairs, where there was quite the spread of food, including a fair bit of tropical island cuisine local to the area.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:43 am

I Lazily didn't answer as I looked at the food in interest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:45 am

Gywn seemed to take that as a yes, clinging to you more and seeming to be abit more lovey dovey towards you than he usually was... maybe here he wasn't worried about being picked on as much for it? At any rate, the food smelled phenomenal, and after a simple general prayer of thanks getting to have the new additions to the family, your step mom chuckled and said "Alright everyone, DIG IN!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:50 am

I Practically speared a Ham with Brown Sugar and Pineapple Glazing, Eagerly Taking chunks of it and some Buttered crab.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 am

The food was deliciously cooked, though there was some food here and there you could catch a taste that was... familiar from your little trip out into town. Your sisters talked a bit about plans for the week, most of which involved helping the three of you unpack and show you around the island. And each of them spending a bit of time getting to know both you and Gwyn a bit more... intimately.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:56 am

I Snorted "Well Seeing as I think I'm going to be tasting someone's cum with every meal getting to know better should be a big thing."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games