VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:30 am

She blushes but nods and heads off to do that, while you see a cute snow leopard who was playing in the water (which your not sure if it's cold but feels warm to people here, or is warm but feels cold but good) smile and wave as she 'addicentally' has her bikni top pop off and reveal her large E cup breasts to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:41 am

I smirked and raised a playful Eyebrow, before spreading my legs at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:03 am

She grinned and started wading out of the water towards you, you spotting that she had a bulge in her thong and the tip of a cock quickly poking out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:05 am

I Hummed and Looked at her and the approaching other two, my eyes going to the cat like, and doglike dicks "Hmm~ Are you Ready to please your queen~?" I purred licking my lips.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:17 am

The bunny and wolf quickly come over, doing just as you desired as she positions herself over your face, crying out as his cock goes into her. The futa snow leopard smirks as she stalks forward, tossing her thong away as she draws nearer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:18 am

I Grinned and gave the dire wolf's balls a teasing lick as he speared the bunny, my legs spread for the Snow leopard as she closed in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:49 am

She practically pounces you, her cock slamming into your cunt and filling you with more of those fantastical alien sensations as the Dire Wolf growls eagerly and ruts away at the bunny, her juices splattering and dripping onto your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:11 am

I Moaned in pleasure and Surprise leaning up to suck on the Dire Wolf's balls as the kitty cock made itself at home inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:12 pm

THe futa kitty wasted no time, getting right into pounding away at you as the Dire wolf's balls quivered and quaked. You could feel that they were full and heavy a great deal of seed... just waiting to be unleashed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:50 pm

I giggled and hummed, Wow, Girls, Girls had it great~ This was amazing, so much attention on either of my girly forms~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:16 am

That thought made your head tingle just a bit, and not just in the simulation. The cock driving into you of course kept hammering away, soon striking your G-spot repeatedly as the girl above your face came again and loosed more of her femcum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:18 am

I Moaned in delight as my face was showered and my pussy was rammed, it just felt so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:37 am

Suddenly, the dire wolf pulled out of the bunny girl, and picked you up, slamming into your ass to add to the sensations as the bunny girl was flipped upside down. She giggled and ground her face against your slit and the cock driving into it as she dangled her drooling pussy over your lips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:45 am

I Squealed loudly my eyes flying open at the sudden change.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 am

Things get even better as the bunny girl moves her hands up to play with your breasts as she locks her legs around your face. Her lips find and form a seal around your clit as she begins going to town on that while your stuffed full of cock from in front and behind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:01 am

I Moaned in pleasure as I was spread more and more I felt like I was going crazy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:06 am

As they fucked you, you felt the dire wolf's knot starting to press and rub against your ass, promising much more fun in store once it popped in and spread you even further.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:08 am

I Squealed into the bunny cunt as my ass was spread more and more under the knot, moaning and licking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:15 am

Moments later, it popped in and spread you wide, and unknown to you, a dildo with a knot had actually pushed up into your physical bodie's rear and was now pressing against your prostate, intensifying what you were feeling in the simulation as you felt an intense orgasm drawing closer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:17 am

I Squealed loudly at the intense feeling cumming hard unable to help as I tightened up around them.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games