VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:42 pm

When you woke up later, it was one in the morning, and your sister had rolled off. However, you found that her own VR pod seemed to be being used... but who would be using it?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:45 pm

I Blinked and got up to view the screen and see who was in there and what they were doing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:49 pm

As it turned out, it was your mother, and she appeared to be playing a cute and sexy futa raccoon who was fucking and getting fucked train style on, of all things, a cruise ship.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:52 pm

I snorted a bit in shock and Watched, before climbing into mine to check it and see if she had done anything.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Your own profile was perfectly fine, but you had a pop up for a friend invite from your mother... it seemed she'd checked this one and found out, because there was a message with it saying "My my such a naughty son I have~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:04 pm

I Squeaked before logging in and Sending "Like you're much better, I saw what you're doing Plus, I'm Suppose to work with girls still, or well, girls and Futa~" I sent that before Using my Sister's Credit card to buy the extra pack and making a "Female Me" Option, Adding mom as a Friend to the new character too, Entering the world with all random again send her a message that said "I'm Going all Random as Girl Me, Wonder what I'll get." My New Character was "SummerIceQueen"

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:15 pm

As it turned out, you arrived at something rather interesting... you seemed to be on an island beach coast, but there was snow instead of sand, and the trees looked like they were made of ice. There was however plenty of people seeming to be having fun, with most of them being very fluffy and winter themed anthros, and the bright blue sun in the sky left you feeling perfectly fine even though it HAD to be cold.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:18 pm

I Blinked and Stretched out on a beach lounger to "Tan" and Look around as I looked to see if I actually had a Job or if I was a beach bum or what, this was rather interesting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Actually, a quick check revealed that you were the RULER of this Winter Beach resort, and could do just about whatever you wanted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:27 pm

I Blinked and laughed lightly, One Character with a normal name, was a slut pet, my other was a Ruler, How Ironic, Humming I Idly ordered For a Hot Coco To be brought to me by the sexiest Snow Bunny that worked for me, casually sending it out, greatly pleased by this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:32 pm

Your wish is quickly granted as such a girl comes over wearing a bikini and a thong and she smiles and bows as she offers you the cup of hot coco, giving you a good view of her cleavage in the process. "Here you are your majesty~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:34 pm

I Smiled at the Girl and took a sip "Hmm~ it's missing something~" I purred with a naughty grin "Why Don't you cum in it for me my Cute little Fuck Bunny~" I purred teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:40 pm

The girl blushed but giggled as she staddled your chest, moving her thong aside so her slit was poised over it. She begins to toy and tease her clit and lower petals, moaning as soft drips of her nectar fall into the cup.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:42 pm

I Watched her Closely with a grin "Hmm~ Come on Cutie~ I know you can do it I Want this Coco to taste of you~" I purred teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:46 pm

She nods, her fingers diving into her honeypot. She soon finds her g-spot and with a whine and gasp is soon working herself up to a climax, a stream of her feminine nectar squirting into your cup as she spasms and nearly flops atop you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:49 pm

I Grinned "Good girl~Though next time I order coco I expect you to be carrying at least five other people's cum in you to help flavor it~" I teased and winked as I drank.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:55 pm

She blushed and squeaked at that but nodded, panting as she asked "A~Anything else your majesty?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:57 pm

I Chuckled "Well~ That Dire Wolf Bad boy has been Eying you up, why don't you go have some fun~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:02 pm

She smiled at that, glancing back and nodding, though she asked "Do you want him to me infront of or atop you my Queen?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:05 pm

I Hummed and Smiled "I want you on top of me, I want to watch close up as he breeds that tight bunny pussy and turns it into a loose well fucked slut hole for my pleasure~" I purred "I want to smell both of your musks and feel the heat of your sexes~" I ordered grinning.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games