VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Your Mom didn't seem to know what was going on, or maybe she did as she called out "Play nicely now you two!" You of course were soon pushed onto your bed as your sister started stripping, moaning as she said "I can't figure out if I wanna ride you more or take my double ended dildo and fuck your cute ass!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 pm

I Yelped "What the hell did you do in game sis?!" I asked embarrassed and confused by her actions.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:13 pm

"Like I said... visited a strip club as my furry OC Beowolf, the big dicked werewolf, remember him~?" She asked with a giggle as she seemed to decide on BOTH as she pulled her toy out and started stalking towards you, her eyes latched on your crotch as she finished taking her clothes off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:15 pm

I Squeaked and Crawled back "Yeah I remember him, I don't remember his story or anything but why being him mean you wanna ride me and Fuck me?!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 pm

"I~I can't seem to stop thinking about sex, how much fun it was to fuck someone with a dick... g~gods I wish I could grow one now~!" She pushes one end of the dildo into her ass, then promptly tears your jeans and underwear down. Before you know what's happening, she's slid her petals down your cock... and is using her other hand to push the other end of the dildo into your own ass which... o-oh, w~which awakens memories from the anthro dragon who fucked you with two cocks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:22 pm

I let out a Surprised and confused moan "W~Why am I~I so sensitive~?" I Stuttered out grabbing her hips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

You then recall that pop up as she pushes the dildo in, your ass accepting it more easily than you'd expected. "Oooh, is bro a naughty pervert too~?" She asked with a giggle as she began to bounce, which gave quite the dual stimulations as her cunny clung to your dick while the dildo moved in and out of your backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:35 pm

I let out a cute surprised moan "N~No." I was panting and flushed with a rose blush Watching kinda entranced as my sister road my cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:37 pm

"You sure? That dildo entered you rather easily~" She teased as she ground against your crotch, inner walls clinging and massaging you as the dildo tip pressed against your prostate and sent a big jolt through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pm

I Blushed "I~I don't know why, I~I've never touched there~" I managed to moaned out, cumming inside her pussy with a moan as I began thrusting back, staying hard thanks to just how good it felt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:44 pm

"Ooh, came already? Hehe, naughty quick fire brother that just means I'm going to have to push you to the limit!" She starts thrusting and bouncing more, the pleasure intense as two sensitive erogenous zones are stimulated at the same time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:46 pm

I Groaned "W~Well I was a Virgin Damn it!" I snapped at her embarrassed "P~Plus you and mom keep just barging in so I had to learn to fire quick!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:53 pm

She smirks at that, humming a bit as she says "It just means you can cum lots more by dear brother hehe~" It's at this point you realize you came INSIDE your sister, yet she's so lust drunk she doesn't seem to care.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:01 pm

I Shuddered, and realized she wasn't Wrong I was already giving another thick load of cum to her womb "S~Si I came inside you." I stuttered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:10 pm

"D~Don't care right now... f~fuck... c~c'mon bro, help your big sis cum her brains out!" SHe cries out as she cums for the first time, her efforts continuing as you feel the beginnings of a dry orgasm working on you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:16 pm

I Blushed and slowly the pleasure got to me, and I began fucking her back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:24 pm

"T~That's it little bro.... f~fuck me while I fuck you!" Her tongue was soon lolling out as your first dry orgasm crashed down on you, your brain linking that body wide pleasure to the same thing you experienced in the vr game.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:26 pm

I was soon cumming, both dry and not, again and again and again my Hot Thick cum slowly turning more and more watery until she was completely satisfied.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 pm

She slumped atop you, it having been an hour since you came upstairs with her. She had a fuck drunk look on her face, and you were sure you had one as well... f~fuck that had been intense!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:34 pm

I slapped her ass lightly Tired and letting out a yawn "Going to sleep." I muttered snuggling her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games