VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:04 am

The werewolf just grins, grabbing you and spinning you around. He's big enough that he's able to actually use you as an onahole as he slams your cunt down onto his cock, a bulge forming in your stomach as he groans and howls and proceeds to start eagerly raping and rutting your formerly virgin slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:06 am

I Squealed and howled in pain, pleasure and shock, my sister was raping me!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 am

Indeed, for she seemed to be using the same username handle for her furry artist account. She didn't yet seem to be aware of who you were, too busy absorbed in no doubt finding how good it felt to fuck someone with a cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:10 am

I scraped at whatever was under my hands as My eyes rolled back It felt like I was going to pass out or go crazy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:21 am

(Roll-4)

Sadly, you do indeed pass out as he pushes the knot into you and spreads your cunt more than ever before and begins to flood you with cum. It's too much for your male brain to process, and you black out before the game begins the logging out process.

When you wake up about ten minutes later, your in your pod and feel a mess in your own pants which are sticky, gooey, and warm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:26 am

I Blushed and grabbed some tissues to clean myself up and spend this time to use the screen to look through all the pop ups in more detail, blushing a fair bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:30 am

It's here you recognize that your character was now the public bathroom cum dump for the strip club you worked at, and that you'd also been given a status called "Mind Aftershocks" which noted that you may find some things more... enticing and your body might be a bit more sensitive then usual, or at least your brain would think it should be.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 am

I Squeaked at that wondering about all that, PRimarry job was sex pet, secondary was the whole bathroom thing, I looked at the rest of the status since my start was so weird
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:39 am

Everything else seemed fine. You had some in game money now and also had three different friend requests, one of which was from your sister and the other was from the dragon anthro. A third was from the woman who ran the stirp club your virtual avatar was working at.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:43 am

I Accepted all three with a Blush, Taking a break to eat, drink, use the bathroom and all that, before about a hour later plugging back into the game.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:47 am

Before you can hook back in, your sister comes out and hugs you, giggling a bit as she nuzzles you and says "Hehe, hey bro, thanks for telling me about that game... mmhm, it's awesome hehehehe~" She of course smells heavily of femcum and it makes your cock twitch in excitement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:50 am

I Blushed and snorted "Let me guess, you spent like five days perfecting one of your furries or something, what did you even do that has you so happy?" I asked acting clueless.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 am

"Mmhm... I made a male werewolf, and had a wonderful time in this crazy and ravey like strip club... fucked a cute cat girl too~" She said with a bit of a drunken giggle. "No wonder guys find it so hard to not think about sex."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:10 am

I laughed at her a Bit "Yup, Plus you can like, Buy add ons and stuff to let you have multiple profiles, I was thinking about that, Maybe trying out being a girl or Futa." I said grinning at her a bit "But maybe I'll save that until I play a bit more, the cool part about it though is that it's technically sleeping and actually helps your body calm dow, meaning even if you play it all night you'll be fully rested the next day." I said going into one of my fanboy rants.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:21 am

She giggles at that, humming a bit as she says "Mmhm, now I'm imagining you getting fucked by some sexy anthro's, with you as a girl... ooh f~fuck it's making me horny..." So horny in fact that the hands she'd used to hug your front started caressing you as she pulled your head back against her breasts. Your mother watched from nearby, amused as she dealt with the dishes after breakfast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:28 am

I Blushed and laughed a bit embarrassed "You Give me the money and I'll buy that upgrade And Play as a Girl." I said trying to call her bluff.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 am

Suddenly, her lips were on yours and one of her hands slipped down to rub at your crotch as if you already had a slit, which sends shivers through you. When she breaks the kiss, she drunkenly giggles "I~It's a deal hehe~ though that doesn't help me now bro~"

That second bit she whispers to you as she continues to rub just two fingers up and down your crotch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:53 am

I let out a squeaked "Mom's in the doorway." I whispered blushing "Why not just fuck and cum in game?"I asked embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:57 am

She starts dragging you towards the stairs up to the bedrooms. From the look in her eyes, she almost has the look of someone about ready to go crazy from heat or lust. "B~Because I'm horny now bro, I need to fuck, not sure which way but I need to fuck!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 am

I Blinked and yelped as She dragged me out past my mom, I could only stare wide eyed in confusion.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games