Backfired [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Backfired [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 am

You kept telling yourself that, but it was hard to do so when Faylen was grinning and smirking down at you as she raped your face. "Hehe, you know, for someone who doesn't want this happening to them, your being very well behaved~ And that show you put on? I think your secretly a closet sub... and someone whose really been wanting a good dicking and just didn't know how best to get it~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:12 am

I Blushed and Slapped her thigh in answer seeing as I Couldn't talk, and could only swallow her cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 am

She laughed at that, pulling you down to her base as she said "Don't deny it... I can see pre leaking onto the floor, and you've been wiggling your ass like you need it stuffed."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:35 am

I Swallowed at her cock massaging the whole thing and slapped her other thigh, blushing darker.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:12 am

Smirking, she hummed and pulled out and then said "Well, let's test it then. You have two minutes to get yourself off using only your cock... if you can't do it, then we'll see how little time it takes for you do so while choking on my dick."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 am

I coughed and breathed in "W~What?" I stuttered blushing and confused, pre and saliva connecting my mouth to her tip "I~I'm not after dicks, I don't like guys." I muttered "I like tits and butts and Pussies, not guys." I told her embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 am

She points to the puddle of pre on the floor. "Your dick is saying otherwise. And you've got a fuck drunk look on your face. Should I take a picture and show you~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 am

I Blushed "Maybe I just like dominant women." I muttered at her blushing shyly, "Plus if I don't you'll leak stuff so I have to do good right?" I muttered looking away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:52 am

"Mhm, I mean, if you don't do good I just use you as the sexy fucktoy you are~" She said with a smirk, and she teased you further by waving her dick in front of you and saying "The flow of your pre is slowing darling, I think we both know what was getting you off~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:54 am

I Blushed "Well you're wrong." I Told her huffing even as I sucked on her dick tip a rather adorable Glare/Pout on my lips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:10 am

She laughs at that, pulling her cock tip free and smacking your lips with them as she says "No I'm not! After all, I told you to just sit there and stroke off, see if you can cum in two minutes. Instead you stare drunkenly at my dick, then suck on the tip when you try to deny it!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:22 am

I Blushed "I just want to get this over, Plus, I told you, I'm a Lesbian." I huffed "I Really believe I'm a girl, But I like girls, and you're an attractive girl, so just shut up and let me suck you off damn it, This is what I get for trying to be good." I huffed humiliated.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 am

She smirked, then spun you around as she said "I think I know what'll make you be more honest with yourself~" She then picked you up, showing her strength off and impaled you upon her dick, the tip pressing nice and firmly into your prostate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 am

I let out a choking moan of surprise as she pinned me to the floor and pushed into me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 am

It turned out you were a little out of it- she'd pulled you into her lap and you were straddling her as she held tight to you. "Start bouncing~ Your not going anywhere until I cum or you cum five times from my cock."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:03 am

I Blushed and Squeaked as I tried to figure out the best way to bounce and ride her, it was a bit awkward honestly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:03 am

She doesn't seem inclined to try and help you figure it out, though after about three minutes you start to get the idea... all the while your cock twitches and leaks a liberal amount of pre again as it bounces lewdly and unattended.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:23 am

I blushed as I rode her stifling moans as I did biting my finger to keep quite.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:38 am

Smirking, she reached around to your front, finding your nipples and tugging on them through the uniform, adding a sudden new bit of pleasure to what was already starting to feel really good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:52 am

I Blushed and bit my lips, as I moved so I was now basically twerking on her cock, completely embarrassed and turning on, moaning lightly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games