Backfired [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Backfired [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:53 am

She started working to untie you, but then once loose grabbed you and pulled you in for a deep, heated, lusty kiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 am

I Squealed and had to cling to her my legs not wanting to work.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:09 pm

She let go, smirking as she said "Come on, tell me you understand and accept that your my plaything now."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:57 am

I Gulped "F~Fine, But, Can, Please Keep this from other people?" I asked softly and submissively looking down as I clung to her to keep upright "I, Please just, Keep this a secret? Don't let other people find out?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:38 am

"That's the point of blackmail darling... keeping it a secret." She then hands you a bag with some slightly modest girls clothing in it. "Take this with you to school tomorrow, you'll be wearing it for some of my fun with you tomorrow."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:52 am

I Squeaked "A~At School? B~But wont people find out?" I asked terrified.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:31 am

"Mhm... not necessarily. I mean, people already think your a bit girly and some already question your sexuality... its not too big of a stretch for you to go to school wearing girly clothes is it~?" She teased as she rubbed your rosebud with her fingers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:37 am

I Squeaked "IT IS!" I protested wide eyed in fear "I Wont even make it to school I literally can't wear that stuff My Parents are, Super Like, Against stuff like that!" I Told her in a panic "That's pretty much the reason I'm even going along with this!" I Flailed letting go and falling to my ass with a whimper "I Mean, They hate Gay people and are like the crazy religious kind of people what do you think they'd do if they found out their kid thinks of them-self as a Lesbian stuck in a Boys Body?!"I Was Freaking out a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 am

She rolled her eyes, not seeming too bothered by any of this as she smirked and said "Boy Sammy, you need those ears of yours cleaned out. Who said anything about you putting it on at home? Or wearing it all day at school. I was just saying that when I have my fun with you tomorrow, you'll be wearing that. Got it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:51 am

I let out a Whine of Fear, still not at all reassured or happy with the situation, but I obviously couldn't deny her I could only let out fearful noises and freeze.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:53 am

Still smirking and seeming to enjoy some of your fear, she plunged her finger into your ass again and rubbed at your prostate "Be prepared for tomorrow Samantha~ We're gonna have some fun during your study hall and lunch break~" She then lead you out, giving your ass a swat as she showed you where the rest of your girly clothes you'd been wearing are at.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:57 am

I Squeaked and whimpered but nodded and gathered up everything, dressing in the boy clothes I'd had in my bag before heading home, making sure to put everything up and shower before going to bed, Tomorrow was going to be hell most likely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:10 am

Your parents wonder a bit where you've been, and your mother gives you an odd look as you help her prepare dinner. But you manage to get through the day without any trouble. School quickly comes at you, and as you work on putting your things in your locker, Faylen comes up, 'bumping' into you as she gropes your ass. "Hey there cutie~ I know you have study hall for third period... your going to meet me near the girls locker room then, got it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:12 am

I Froze and Gulped looking up at her, nodding shakily, last night had been one of the most terrifying times of my life, I Gulped again "W~Want me to come dressed up?" I asked lowly so others wouldn't hear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:13 am

"Duh, of course I do~" She purred with a smirk, briefly sneaking a finger down between the crack of your ass in a teasing manner before heading on off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:17 am

I gulped and tried to Focus as the day went on, doing my best not to show my panic when the time came I'd Change into the clothes she had given me to meet up with her, trying to stay out of others sight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:25 am

You draw some looks, from guys and girls both. Most don't seem to recognize you, thankfully, but the few who do look both shocked... and aroused, which leaves you feeling both happy and a bit confused...

You reach the locker rooms, where Faylen is. She smirks and motions you to go in, and once she's locked the door, she grins and walks to one of the benches. She sits down, and fishes out her cock, swaying it back and forth as she says "On all fours. I want you to crawl towards me, telling me how much you missed my dick, how much you want to taste it again and how you yearn to worship it. Don't do well enough, and well... I know some ways to punish you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:35 am

I blushed darkly but obey getting on my hands and knees, The soft blush making me more girly looking, I Crawled towards her as I spoke "Mistress~ Samantha your loyal sex pet missed your cock so much~" It came out as a whine, I was embarrassed but luckily it sounded needy "I Love Mistress' Big thick dick~ I love it choking and fucking me~ I Want you to never wash it again~ So I can be the one to enjoy every taste of it~ I Want you to Sit on my Face So I can worship your Balls~ I want to choke on your Dick Cheese, I want you to rape me so I can worship you mistress~ Please have some fun With your Naughty sex kitten~?" I looked up Doing a Classic Anime Catgirl pose "Nya~ Please Breed me Mistress?" Why was she Blushing so much and WHY THE FUCK DID HER COCK LOOK EVEN BIGGER AND HARDER?! It Looked Like she had to be part horse now or something!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 am

Faylen was watching with quite wide and aroused eyes, her chest heaving as she moaned from the show you were putting on. Her cock seemed to get a bit bigger and throbbed with delight with every word and step you took. As soon as you were close enough, she took you by the head and slammed her cock down your throat, moaning and crying out in need and wanton lust as she proceeded to fuck your face. What was worse, you felt your own cock getting hard as hell in the panties, your body quickly thrumming with arousal as you were being used in such a manner.

W-Why was this turning you on so? Y~You liked girls... w~which should mean you didn't like dicks, right? Then why was your ass quivering and feeling empty, and why was the scent of her musk making your head so dizzy?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:59 am

I Tried to hide it but Felt myself moan and my tongue flick at her Glans, I, I had to be, Just trying to hurry it along Right? Right! the Quicker She came the Quicker she let me go! That was in really! Blushing darkly I Sucked at her cock and explored it with my tongue, a cute Determined Look in my Eyes as I Swallowed and Shivered it wasn't pleasure it was fear damn it!
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games