Backfired [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Backfired [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:35 am

She just snorted in amusement at that, bringing her still hard cock up to your ass and beginning to apply pressure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 am

I Gasped and Squeaked at the Sudden Feeling my daze snapping but I ended up choking on a pube hair ball, Coughing and Spitting it out let my ass relax.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:48 am

Faylen wasted no time with that, plunging on in to the hilt, her cock brushing across your P-spot as she groaned and moaned "MMhm... f~fuck... so hot and tight..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 am

I Squealed as she Shoved herself into me, my eyes rolling up a bit as my ass clung to her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:58 am

She hummed a bit, watching the way your dick twitched in your panties still, grabbing the camera and bringing it over she giggled and said "Here we go, a better shot wouldn't you say?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 am

I let out a gasp as I tried to breath blinking the stars from my eyes from her forceful thrust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:06 am

"Mmhm, looks like someone's enjoying themselves~" She purred, starting to thrust a bit as she began to work her cock in and out of your ass
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 am

I Squeaked and Tightened up as she began moving gasping "~What?" I gasped out shaking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:23 am

"Hehe, your mine now got it? Whenever I need my dick sucked, you have to do it. Whenever I want to use your ass as my dicksleeve, I can. And on the rare occasions when I want a dick to ride on? Well, your going to be there for that too, got it?" She asked as she started to develop a regular pace.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:35 am

I Blinked at her "W~What Why? I~I thought you hate~Hated Me~" I moaned as she hit my P-spot again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 am

"Eh, I hated you cause I thought you were a guy, a pretty whimpy or weak guy at that." She said with a smirk. "But seeing you like this, well, your not a guy anymore. Your a girl, and that makes you cute and fuckable~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:26 am

I groaned out as she just used my ass to pleasure herself, I felt like I was going to faint from her brutal fucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 am

Her moans echoed in your ears as she kept pumping away, her hands groping and smacking at your ass. Her cock began to throb more and more, just as something was building up inside you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 am

I Squealed as she thrust away inside me slamming my P-spot over and over again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:23 am

"Go on... cum, cum like a girl Sammy! Do it for the camera!" She said with a laugh.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:12 am

I Tried to hold it in, hold it back but soon I moaned, cumming and shaking in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:47 pm

SHe grinned as you squirted cum onto yourself, it thinner than the last bit as she took a few more thrusts before flooding your ass with her own thick, hot, creamy cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 pm

I Shuddered my ass tightening up as it was filled with spunk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Faylen was panting but smirking as she pulled out, then grinned as she hit the stop button on the camera. "Mmhm, so remember my dear Sammy... your mine from now on. Anytime I want to use you for my pleasure, you have to be there. Or else I share some of this online and embarrass you to no end~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:26 am

I let out a weak whimper shaking lightly, still tied up.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games