Backfired [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Backfired [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:13 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sam Goodlove
Appearance: https://hentaifutanari.com/wp-content/uploads/Pretty-little-hentai-futanari-in-a-dress.jpg
Bio: Sam Was Always pretty, short and girly, this often led to bullying, what no one knew was that Sam enjoyed being mistaken for a girl and found it funny, Some light touches here and there, nothing to bad, until one day he decided to go the full nine yards, skirt, panties, clip on earrings, a Purse, a Stuffed bra, Hair extensions all of it to look more and more girly for a day out at the mall, just enjoying the stares, the guys who'd buy him things, trying to date him, even one of his bullies a girl decided to buy him a drink, reveling in the irony he happily drunk it, but not long after his world tilted side ways and he blacked out.

Extra: Futa are rare but not unheard of, about 1 in 50 people.

When you started to come back around, you felt strange and a bit fuzzy and tingly all over. Which made it take a moment to realize that your wrists were bound behind you and that your ankles were raised up and your legs spread apart, also tied. You were somewhere a bit dark, with only a bit of light around.

"Mhmh good, your awake. Was starting to think I might need to smack you around a bit to rouse ya... it's no fun playing with someone who doesn't react~" A familiar voice said as your bully, Faylen, stepped into what little light there was.
Kuragari

Re: Backfired [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:15 am

I Squeaked "W~What?" I stuttered looking around with wide eyes, what the hell, where was I what was going on?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 am

"Mmhm... I know who you are Sam... or maybe you'd prefer Samantha?~" Faylen teased as she circled around you, trailing her fingers over the bits of your body that were exposed and sending shivers up and down your spine.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 am

I Froze and Looked around in shock, freezing as I caught sight of something, blinking red, Something was Recording and, and I was in the shot, and Looking more I saw my Purse with my stuff out of it, My Driver's License included "O~Oh," I Gulped and looked down "W~What do you want Fay?" I asked trying to steady my voice but it shook with fear.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 am

She hummed and tapped your chin, stepping behind you and the chair you were in. You heard some rustling, then she tiled her head back and... and smacked your face and lips with a thick, eager, throbbing cock.

"Why, I think I want the naughty crossdressing fuckboi to be a good girl and suck my dick~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:34 am

I Gulped and Almost protested, before Freezing, Blushing and looking at the smelly messy thing, before opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around her tip, submissively suckling and licking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:47 am

SHe blinked a bit in surprise, but then moaned and pushed a bit more of her cock into your mouth, her three inch thick dick spreading your lips wide. If you had to guess, it was a little over a foot long, and twitching so happily as you began to suckle at it.

"Mmhm... gotta admit Sam, I'm surprised you'd just go ahead and start so soon... or did the smell of my dick hypnotize you? Or maybe you've always secretly been a naughty cockslut... hehe, I'm not sure which one I like more."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:50 am

I Shuddered and Tried to glare, But All I managed was a cute Teary Eyed pout with my lips sealed around her cock, her smell making my head fuzzy, I felt like I was drowning in it, that plus her words had me blushing cutely too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:53 am

"Mmhm... well, if the smell did hypnotize you, I'm going to have to take advantage of that... maybe I can get one of those science dorks to make a perfume I can spray in your face to make you crave my dick at any time~" She said with a dark giggle as she started to thrust, her hands gripping your head and using your mouth like a cocksleeve as her dick pushed into your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 am

I Choked in Shock Instinctively baring my teeth as my throat rolled around her cock trying to figure out how to clear itself, pushing her out or pulling in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:58 am

She didn't seem to mind your teeth grinding against her cock, smirking as she felt your throat protesting. "Oh no, it's not going to win... see, your mine now and I'm going to shape this throat to be a good fucksleeve for my dick, whether you like it or not!"

She starts to thrust faster, raping your throat and making it hard to breath, which only added to the weird fuzziness in your brain... what was worse, you could feel your own dick getting hard in your soft, silky panties and your nipples were rubbing against the stuff you stuffed your bra with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:02 am

My Throat was desperately trying to push her out all the way until her balls started slapping my chin and her filthy, sweaty and stinky Pubes began covering my face and filling my nose, I Shook and came, as my Throat decided it was easier to try and pull it down, my lips, and tongue trying to swallow it as well on instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 am

She squeaked at this, briefly going still before she began to erratically throatfuck you, the look on her own face suggesting she hadn't expected this and her own body was acting on some auto-pilot as she slammed in and out hard and fast and going to varying depths as her hips moved on their own. All the while your panties grew damp and sticky from your own cum... which she quickly noticed.

"Heheh... hey look, Sam came just from getting his face raped... hehehe, your definitively not a guy anymore Sammy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:09 am

The Brutal Fucking was practically knocking me silly as she marked me with her scent and pubes, I stuck my tongue out in answer but all that really did was let her rub her balls into my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 am

It didn't take much longer for her to start cumming, but she seemed intent on truly marking you. While she did let a few spurts go down your throat, she pulled back out, letting you gasp pant and choke for air even as she fired ropes of jizz into your mouth, on your face, and into your hair, the scent filling the air around you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:16 am

I Laid there Weak and Shaking my whole body Shuddering, my throat and face sore, her sweat, cum and pubes covered my face, hair and mouth, I had enough pubes in my mouth that I had to work at swallowing them and her cum to breath, in this exhausted state I said the first thing I thought "i think I have pubes stuck in my teeth." I was in shock and the words came out deadpan.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 am

She giggled at that, smirking as she tiled your head forward and purred "Tell it to the camera, tell it whose pubes you have in your teeth, whose stinky cum your chewing and swallowing~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 am

I Blinked dazed at the Camera "I'm Chewing, swallowing. Choking and Covered with Faylen Hopefield's Sticky Smelly Juices and Pubes." I Told the camera, only able to look at it thanks to her holding my limp head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 am

She grinned at that, patting your cheek as she said "Good girl~ Now for the next part~" She went around, shifting the camera a bit so it could still get a good shot as she bent down and pulled your panties aside. She gathered some of your cum and brought it down to your ass, rubbing it around and into your rosebud as she purred "Time for you to be deflowered too Sammy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:30 am

I Shuddered "Yay?" I mumbled out focusing on getting my mouth and nose cleaned of cum and pubes so I could breath.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games