Claimed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Claimed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:58 pm

She laughed at that. "Your not far off the mark."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 am

I Snorted at that and hummed "So, Like, Can Centaurs Walk Straight away like Horses Or do they need to learn like humans?" I asked interested.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:23 am

She seemed amused at your curiosity, and for a bit told you about Centaurs, confirming some of the basics you'd heard and shooting down some of the more fantastical rumors, including the one that suggested that some were born immortal, or ageless at least.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:43 am

I shrugged "If I'm gonna be living with and birthing some well, I should know more right?" I asked blushing at her amused glances.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:11 am

"Yes, but it'll be a bit before you have to worry about such things~" She said with a smirk, before suddenly grabbing you and holding you upside down as she buried her face into your slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:37 am

I Squealed and Clung to her looking up at her wide eyed in surprise.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:32 am

She smirked down at you, her tongue probing deeper into your folds as she chuckled at your surprise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:44 am

I Groaned and let out a surprised moan, sore from the fucking and the riding bareback, I was a lot more sensitive.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games