Claimed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Claimed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:12 am

She stiffened again but was soon moaning and squirming... your work on her marehood and the praise you were lavishing her giving you the impression she wasn't used to such things from others. She probably did most of the fucking and you could hazard that most of her pleasure slaves focused on her dick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:14 am

I Blushed and Gently began to fondle her balls, lick her cunt and finger her ass all at once.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:24 am

Her hooves tried to stamp a bit even as she was laying on them, her tail raising higher as you began to hear her panting more and more. Her marehood was starting to leak a fair bit more, the scent of mint and musk mixing even further.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 am

Burying my Face into her pussy I lapped, Kissed, and slurped up her juices, gently spreading her ass with my fingers and teasing her balls with my other hand, gently teasing and squeezing them, never enough to hurt, just enough to encourage them, I'd done similar to help some of the stallions on the farm cum faster actually.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 am

Your efforts were soon rewarded as she shot up, the throbbing of her balls making her cock throb as it prepared to unleash a flood of cum. And from the look and feel of things, she was going to cum HARD
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:38 am

I Squealed as The Sudden change of Position had me falling Face Down Ass up under, Letting out a surprised yelp I got onto all fours, before looking up and freezing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 am

Your face and front proceeded to be painted white with her thick cum as rope after rope of it fired forth, giving you a veritable cum shower.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am

Getting Blasted by cum into the ground I could only lay dazed as a puddle formed of it soaking my body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:54 am

She was still blushing a bit, but smirked as she said "Your gonna have to clean yourself back up before you ride on my back tomorrow morning." She then gets to working on some food for both of you, tossing a small cracker like biscuit to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:57 am

I Blinked at her "Um, So, Kinda Dumb Question, How?" I asked, with closed eyes "I, Literally Can't see right now, do you have a rag or something?" I asked Feeling around blindly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:14 am

"Use your fingers and your mouth silly~" She said with a smirk, even adding "You can dip the biscuit in the cum too if your into that~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:42 am

I Almost blinked, before sighing "I Think your pussy tastes better." I told her as I got to licking and cleaning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:26 am

Your not sure how she responds to that with so much cum on you, but after about half an hour you manage to clean most of it off you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 am

I Huffed and Looked at her "So, is the whole covering me in cum some kinda scent marking or ownership claiming thing You seem to like doing it?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:45 am

"Not really... I just cum a lot and tend to have it be all over the place. Not my fault you ended up where it'd coat you so." She says with a smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 am

I Snorted "So You're saying you liked me playing with your holes and balls? I think you came more then than when you mounted me."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 am

She blushed again and glanced away, tearing into a stick of meat she had roasted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:52 am

I Hummed "So, Actual Question, um, how exactly do, um, well you came inside me, am I going to birth a Centaur or.....?" I trailed off rolling my hand a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:57 pm

"You'll likely birth a Centaur... but don't worry, we start out rather small and soft." She says with a smirk
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:09 am

I Snorted at that "Yeah, Imagining you small all I can think of is like, a horny young stallion eagerly showing off, mounting every mare you could and challenging anything That Claimed you should obey or follow it, I just can't imagine you as a Follower or a Meek Mare, Or Allowing yourself to be soft." I Told her huffing at the thought.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games