Claimed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Claimed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:55 am

"A collection of my pleasure slaves, Mistresses or Concubines if you prefer." She replies with a smirk as she picks up a bit of speed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:00 am

I Yelped "H~Hey!" I Let out a Surprised instinctively moving myself to better hold to her, in a way that didn't get in her way "Please warn me next time, I have Rode Bareback in years." I Said in shock, Though thanks to how she was running I easily found the most comfortable place to sit was practically rubbing my tits into her back "Okay, So, I'm a Concubine? Um, Okay, What else are my duties?" I asked confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:22 am

She didn't seem to mind, if anything she looked to be enjoying the feel of your breasts against her back. The movements of her back also left your snatch grinding against her every so often.

"Nothing else. You are meant to be a pleasure slave, so your duty is to service and pleasure me and if desired and I degree it others in the tribe."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 am

I Blinked and relaxed against her some letting out a shaking breath "OH! Oh~ Oohh~" I drawled out understanding now "Sorry, We don't normally have well slaves for that, I thought you were Expecting like, Backbreaking Construction work." I admitted feeling relieved.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:42 am

She stopped, blinked, and looked back at you as she asked "Why would I get someone like you for construction work?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:51 am

I Shrugged "I don't know, I Know your People Don't farm the land and slaves are only really used for construction or Farming." I admitted Blushing "The Well, "House" Jobs and stuff are all people with work contracts, not slaves."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:10 am

"Hmhph, we don't really need slaves for that... we're plenty strong as it is. There's just some things that are difficult given our forms." She said as she started back up again, quickly picking up speed and making her back grind against you more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:13 am

I Blushed "Well Sorry I guess, that was part of why I was Freaking out." I Sighed and Pulled myself closer to protect myself from the wind easily falling into old instincts and riding her without much problem.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 am

The next few hours pass by in relative quiet, and when the sun begins to set she makes a simple camp. Then, before you can do anything else, she picks you up and gives you a lusty and eager kiss as she grinds you against her human half.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 am

I Squeaked but Returned the Kiss as best I could but soon my breath was taken by the much more experienced Centaur.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:33 am

She grinned as she broke the kiss, licking her lips and smacking your breasts. "Now, which should I shape to my pole... cunt, ass, or mouth?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:38 am

I Gulped and thought, Blurting out the First thing I thought of, Something I'd seen my old boss do with a mistress "U~Um Well, Shouldn't I Learn to Pleasure your Ass, Pussy and Balls with my mouth? I~I mean, I'd seen a Few do that, That and Face Sitting, is that a thing Centaurs do?" I asked, hoping to distract her a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:46 am

"If I sat on your face, I'd probably crush it if I wasn't careful." She said with a laugh, but did turn and say "The rest of that however does sound pleasing to me, by all means get to work horse slut!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:47 am

I Blushed embarrassed but leaned forward Giving her large horse Back door a Kiss, before teasing my tongue around it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:48 pm

She hummed and let out a pleasured if curious noise at this, it seeming to be that she'd never received attention there before now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:06 pm

I Blushed darkly, it was something I'd seen happen a lot actually so that was surprising, Blushing I hummed against it before Trailing a Kiss down to tease her pussy, then her balls, trying to see what she liked best.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:12 am

She stiffened a bit in surprise from the teasing of her pussy, but moaned and relaxed a fair bit as you got to her balls which quivered and swelled just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:37 am

I Gulped "You know, you're Really beautiful down here." I spoke without thinking, Kissing back up to her ass, Past her pussy while fondling her balls "Can You tell me about my work while I service you? Like, Am I expected to service your entire tribes, or other, pleasure slaves?" I asked her Blushing as I worshiped her ass and played with her balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:01 am

She seemed to get a bit flustered at that, not sure what to say. At least until your questions. "You will be expected to please me however I wish, and you are not expected to service the entire tribe, not on your own at least. As for the other pleasure slaves, when you are not attending to me or any of my clans-kin, then yes, you could spend your time entertaining or being entertained by the other members of my harem."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:08 am

I Blushed and nodded "Hmmm~ You have a beautiful coloring, though you need to care for your tail more, it's a bit neglected, you also smell pretty nice, like a mix of Clovers, Fresh hay and, Well musk, And, Just a Hint of....Lavender? And Mint?" I was confused leaning down towards the smell, nuzzling and kissing her pussy lapping at it "You even Taste Like Mint here~" I hummed lapping away as I fondled her balls.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games