Claimed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Claimed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 pm

You felt another orgasm rock you... then another about two minutes later before you finally felt her cock starting to throb with impending release.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:24 pm

I Was Drooling a bit, eyes rolling in my skull as I soon felt her fill me, I had the largest one yet, I was frozen, unable to move, or think, my body just didn't obey.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:33 pm

She soon filled you, leaving your stomach bloated and feeling sooooo warm and tingly and gooie. As she finished and pulled out, she smiled and said "Stay there... I'm going to go negotiate your purchase~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:52 pm

I Gurgled and Blinked trying to focus on her and remove the stars from my eyes "N~Not Slave." I managed to gasp out "Free Woman, Am Paid, For Work." I was swaying, then my legs gave out and I collapsed, to tired to support myself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 am

She didn't seem to hear, already walking on out of the stables. You'd need to hurry if you wanted to catch up and try to convince her otherwise... she was important, powerful, and wealthy. Your boss might just go ahead and sell you if you weren't quick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:42 am

(3)

Sadly The brutal Fucking left me completely unable to move, I blacked out twitching in a puddle of horse cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:02 am

When you woke up sometime later, you were draped over a horse's back, and felt something around your neck. You were also still sore from the fucking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:03 am

I Groaned and Slowly Woke up trying to figure out where the hell I was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:05 am

Looking around, you were on a road leading away from the small outpost where you'd been working, and were instead heading out towards the steppe and prairie lands where the centaurs ruled. And specifically, you were on the back of the very Warlord who had fucked you senseless.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:06 am

I Yelped "W~What the hell Happened?" I Asked Coughing up some cum and Trying to focus "What's on my neck?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 am

The Thundering Queen smirked and said "Your new slave collar. You now belong to me and my tribe!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:15 am

I Coughed "Slave? What?" I said shocked, Widening my eyes, almost sitting up but managing to think better of it "I'm not a Slave! I'm a Free Woman with a Work contract and everything!" I protested on instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:16 am

She smirks and smacks your ass with the blunt end of her spear. "You mean you WERE a free woman with a work contract. I negotiated with your boss and it's now a slave ownership contract."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:32 am

I Blinked at her "I, You literally can't do that?" I asked before shaking my head "Like, It can't be changed without my permission, That's Kinda the Point of it being a contract? I mean, Otherwise I cold just like, Write your name down and bam you become my slave." I pointed out "The Most he Could have done, and what he most likely did was just sell my contract to you and lied to you right to your face about the rest." I pointed out, I did spend time reading some books in the mansion many were on laws.

I Gulped "N~Not that I'm Against working for you or anything mam, it's just, I'm, Well, Useless at slave Jobs, I have no skill for them, Most of My Skill are House Servant Or Stable Hand, Though I Can Read, It was hard but I can Read five languages and Speak them half decently." I Blinked "Oh Um, Sorry, When your Contract is bought you normally tell what you actually do." I told her nervously looking around and gulping I saw nothing "Um, I Realize I don't Really have much of a Choice and My Contract is probably only good for wiping my ass out here, But will, I get paid, for whatever I do?" I asked Wincing.

"N~Not to sound ungrateful or imply I wont do stuff, it's just, I took the Job to pay for my Brother to become an adventurer, and my little sister wants to travel to the capital and join the wizard school there, so, I was saving up to send her." I explained nervously looking up at her "S~Sorry if I'm Rambling, I'm Kinda terrified and Close to breaking down as I just Realize I've been basically Kidnapped into slavery." I let out a shaky laugh of fear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 am

She smirked back at you. "My dear, your laws don't apply to me or my tribes. And with enough money and power, and a good application of fear, any law can be circumvented. So I'm afraid your wrong on that front." She flourishes the 'contract out and hands it to you to view, and you find that... your actually both sort of right and wrong. The wording of the article has effectively been changed in a number of places to effectively make it so you were a permanent servant for her, though it said nothing about being a slave. It stated your wages were now whatever lodging and food and drink she chose to provide and anything beyond that was a privilege, not a right. You were contractually obligated to work for her and do whatever she said, and only SHE could decide if you were free of your contract unless she failed to provide adequate resources for living.

"Stable skills are perfectly fine for a slave to a Centaur my dear, and you'll learn the ways of pleasuring others with your body quickly~" She added as she returned her focus onto the roads ahead. She did seem to be listening though from the way her pointed almost elven like ears twitched. She didn't respond to the question of you getting paid, leaving you unsure if she was ignoring it or considering it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 am

I Gulped and snorted "Well if the old fuck's throwing me out like this might as well tell you that this constract is basically perfect blackmail against him, the second you even suggested slavery of any kind against a free person of the empire he was suppose to kill you, by not only not doing that, but actually modifying, and selling my contract to someone out of the empire he's committed high treason, punishment would be, fierce for him if this got out." I told her with a huff as I pulled myself into a comfortable position.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:02 am

The Queen of Thunder laughed at that. "Hah, that fat old fool and his whelps of guards? Please, they wouldn't have done anything. They'd have been lucky to give me a scratch." She said, then added "Besides, three months ago your Empire became a tributary of mine after I thrashed one of their armies they sent to challenge my clans rising power. I meant it when I said your laws are meaningless to me and hold no power." She grinned a bit and said "Keep talking like that though and I'll start thinking your not honored to be my newest fucktoy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 pm

I Snorted at her "Newest Implies That I'll be used up and thrown away as you've done it before." I shrugged at her "And Yeah I'm unhappy with all this, I can't do shit about it, plus lying to you seems dumber than telling the truth to you." I pointed out "So Yeah, I'm unhappy but accepting, Doubly so since I don't actually get what you want from me, you want to enslave me yeah fuck it I get it, I'm your slave now, But you haven't explained what exactly I'm suppose to do, or if like, there's any way to earn freedom or something, Running would be stupid and I know not to flee or disobey, I like Living thank you." I said with a huff as I read the contract again, "I Think what we're calling slave work is different, it almost sounds like you want me to be a mistress rather than a slave, Also Please don't get mad, I'm just freaking out right now and having trouble calming down and, and, and...." I trailed off panting and trying to calm myself, shaking a bit, my fake Tough front breaking down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:43 am

She just snorted in amusement at your rambling, only commenting "I do not throw away pleasure slaves. My harem is still quite happily mine and when they are not servicing me, they help to pleasure the rest of the tribe as well."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:48 am

I Blinked and Blinked and blinked her words shocking me out of my babbling "Harem? You Mean like that, Eastern thing?" I Mumbled in thought "I, Don't know much about what that is." I admitted.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games