Claimed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Claimed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:41 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Medb O'Brian
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/36/fc/87/36fc ... e-body.jpg
Bio: A Poor Girl from a Poor Family, Medb never really Learned much besides how to farm or take care of animals growing up and when she tried to get a more glamorous or well paying job in the nearby city she instead managed to get a job working for the Local Governor mostly just as a pretty girl to do things for him honestly, but he paid well and thanks to that she managed to pay for her little brother to get gear and set off as an adventurer as was his dream, she knew the governor's cruel son had eyes for her and was getting more, persistant, fleeing she went to the stable to care for the animals as it often calmed her down, she found herself mindlessly cleaning them, only to find a new one, who seemed in desperate need of cleaning, she happily got to work, diligently washing and cleaning the horse's body, gently untangling their tail and cleaning it too braiding and humming softly the entire time she worked, forgetting all about the grabby son.

Extra: Idea is Basically the Centaur Rules a Huge Tribe of Various Beastfolk(Minotaur, Centaur, Satyr, Ratmen, Harpies, ETC) and Greenskin(Goblins, Hobgoblins, Bugbears, Orcs, ETC) They are blessed by and worship a Futa God/Goddess of war and fertility so it has many Futa and some Shemales in it's population, They also have many slaves and regulatory get tribute from the various lord that border their lands.

Your working your way towards the front half of the body, when suddenly you smell a strange, alluring scent... and feel a hand on your head. "Mmhm... much better treatment from a servant than I was expecting to get today... though there's a fair bit more you can do~"
Kuragari

Re: Claimed [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46 am

I Squeaked and froze Slowly looking up, before Squeaking again, what the hell was the "Thundering Queen" Doing here! Why did no one tell me?! I gulped "A~Ah I~I'd love to serve you however y~you wish mam, J~Just command This Virgin Maid on what she must do." I Spoke quickly bowing my head to her submissively.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:08 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll let you pick the pic for the Centaur

The centaur warlord smiles and gives a snort, you seeing her thick fuckpole coming out of her sheathe. "Clean and service my pole... then let me claim that virginity of yours."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:23 am

I Squeaked and froze, before slowly nodding "O~Of C~Course mam, T~though, I feel the need to warn I've never done anything like this before." I said bowing lightly to her before kneeling down under her, shuddering and gulping I began lapping at her cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am

"You'll figure it out. I can pick out natural sluts with ease." SHe said with a laugh as her cock twitched, her musk filling your lungs as you licked at the tip and were rewarded with some pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:26 am

I Squeaked and not wanting her to get more dirty make sure to suck up and swallow all pre she let out with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 am

The pre is thick and salty on your tongue and aids the musk in making your head spin as she thrusts a bit and shoves another four inches into your mouth
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 am

I Squeaked and gagged a bit as my mouth was spread by her impressive cock, my eyes widening as I licked at it, my head spinning and twirling as I tried to focus.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:04 am

Not feeling too much resistance to this, she starts jerking her hips, beginning to fuck your throat with her massive shaft.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:07 am

I Wanted to protest to cry out and pull away, but fear kept me in place, diligently doing my best to learn to swallow, suck and clean her cock even as She stole my breath from me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:13 am

It took a few moments, but soon enough she was managing to work nearly two thirds of her cock down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am

Choking on the filthy monster I Swallowed and Swallowed Trying to breathe and think, I Was Gurgling around the Cock as Old Stale Cum, Dick cheese and who knew what all else filled my mouth and stomach, my vision was turning black now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:32 am

Thankfully, she pulled out only to the tip to start blasting you with a bunch of cum which made your head spin some more- the musk was so thick and heavy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 am

I Swallowed as much as I could but it still overflowed and covered me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:23 pm

She smirked, stepping back and considering you for a moment. Then she grinned and said "Turn around and present yourself, time to rut you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 pm

I Blushed and took off the minimal clothes that were my "Uniform" Shivering a Bit I Gulped down some cum Still in my my mouth I bent over and reached back to spread my pussy and ass for her to look at "Please Rape and Breed This Serving Slut until you are content and your balls are empty mam." I Asked submissively, blushing and shivering in humiliation but really wanting to keep her happy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 pm

She grinned and slammed her cock into your virgin pussy, past your hymen, even going into your womb enough that a bulge formed in your stomach. She then wasted no time, caring only about her pleasure, yet somehow the pain... well, it hurt, but something about the pain made your body tingle in excitement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:40 pm

I Let out a Shocked Squeal and had to grab the wall to not fall over going both wide and cross eyed at the pain of my pussy being utterly Ruined by the barbarian monster cock, while at the same time the...Pleasure? and Naughty Giddy Feeling of Losing my virginity to well, Someone as famous and impressive as who was Currently taking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 pm

"Mmhm... let out every and any noise that comes to you as I make you mine... your cunt will only be able to take my rod when I'm done with you!~" She roars out happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 pm

I Was Soon Screaming, Moaning, Gasping and Getting well, Fuck Drunk for lack of a better term, My brain felt like it was melting into a mush.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games