Shimmering Stars [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shimmering Stars [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:36 am

She leads you off to her place, which looks like someone took half of two different houses and spliced them together. "My girlfriend isn't here right now, but she might come in and join the fun."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 am

I Blinked and raised a brow "Well I wouldn't mind~" I Purred following her in confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:16 pm

She leads you to a shared bedroom with themes of classical music and club pounding dubstep type thing. She fished around in a drawer, than brought out the music powered vibrator.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:51 pm

I Gave it an interested look, wondering how it worked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:11 am

She flicked two switches, and you watched it both light up and buzz to the beat of some heavy dubstep. "Wanna try~?" She asked with a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:22 am

I Blushed but nodded a bit hesitent, but interested.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:39 pm

She plugs it into a small DJ station near her bed, then pushes it into your cunt as it's flicked on. It just sits inside you for a moment, but then Vinyl slides on over to the DJ station and starts playing some heavy beats and wubs and the vibrator starts buzzing away!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:01 pm

I Moaned in pleasure and Surprise Laying back, Spreading my legs and soon thrusting my hips up to the beat.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games