Shimmering Stars [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shimmering Stars [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:11 pm

Moaning and humming to a beat only she could hear, she ran her hands over your spines and hair as she pushed your muzzle into her crotch more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:25 pm

I Giggled and hummed "You're rather tasty~" I Purred into her crotch as I pushed my muzzle deeper into her pussy, practically letting her use it like a dildo as I licked and hunted for her G-spot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:32 pm

You soon find it, earning a bit of an extra squirt of her juices as her grip on your head tightened.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:50 pm

I Grinned and happily began lavishing it with attention focusing on it as I slowly Fucked her with my Muzzle, once she was close though I'd Send my Long tongue pushing against her Cervix.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:30 am

As it turns out, she cums even before your tongue tip gets there, her inner walls trying to cling to and milk your muzzle and tongue for something they couldn't give it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:43 am

I Blushed and slowly pulled out humming "Such, A Wonderful taste~" I purred licking the juices up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:44 am

"Mmhm... mind if I take a taste of you now sexy?" She asked with a smirk as she worked to reign in her breathing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 am

I Giggle "Feel Free, Though, I'm not really loose at all, so I don't think you can muzzle fuck me miss four flavors~" I teased winking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 am

She just smirked at that, then strangely grabbed her headphones off her head. She pushed you down to your knees and got between your legs, quickly exploring your cunny... while placing the soft padded headphones over your clit. Then... powerful vibrations rocked over it as the headphones played a lewd and sexy dubstep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:50 am

I Blinked and shivered "O~Ohh~ That's I~Interesting~" I managed to moan out lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:06 pm

She smirked quite pleased that you were enjoying yourself as she said "Should see the dildo's I've made that vibrate to music~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:16 pm

I Blinked and laughed lightly "Is that an invitation to follow you home~?" I asked with a light moan.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:58 am

"It can be if you want~ Or I can grab the things and bring them back here~" She said with a sultry smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:23 am

I Hummed "Horny little thing aren't you~?" I gasped in pleasure, rolling my hips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm

"And you aren't?" She asked with a snicker.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:55 am

I Hummed and Shrugged "Maybe~ But I haven't had sex in years, so I have a reason~" I moaned out getting more and more into it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 am

She nodded at this, her fingers soon finding your G-spot... which she started to press at in the same rhythm as the wubs coming out of the headphones over your clitty.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 am

That had me practically humping her hand as I got closer and closer and then let out a Squeal of pleasure as I Came, Coating her in juices and breathing what looked like the Night sky out above me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:04 am

She blinks at that last bit, but smiles as you finish cumming. She pulls the headphones off your clit and withdraws her fingers as she asks "So want to come by my place?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:26 am

I groaned And Licked my lips grinning "I wouldn't mind~ Just be careful or I may claim it as my den and you part of my hoard." I joked winking as I got ready to follow.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games