Shimmering Stars [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Shimmering Stars [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:34 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Star Israfel
Appearance: http://66.media.tumblr.com/61e7943e4b3b ... 1_1280.jpg
Bio: A Girl from our world, she was bored, it was the same thing every day and she was admittedly a bit depressed, She liked games, Cartoons and anime though, wishing for something interesting and new to happen before she went to bed seemed to cause an odd dream, She told the light in it that she wanted to be a Star Dragon if she was given a new body jokingly, then she woke up to sunshine? But she had blackout curtains?

Extra: Futa and Shemale both exist and the population is pretty much cut in even numbers between all.

Sitting up and looking about, you find yourself in what looks like an old abandoned house... dust and cobwebs cover much of the furniture, save the bed which looks like your own bed. A window nearby gives a view of the streets and houses nearby... which don't look like the ones that were on your street.

It's also at this point you feel a strange itch in two places, and when you reach to scratch them discover some things you definitively SHOULDN'T have...
Last edited by Kuragari on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Shimmering Stars [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:36 am

I Blinked and Stumbled to my feet confused and concerned looking desperately for a mirror, what the hell did I feel and what the hell was going on?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:07 am

There's a mirror on a wall nearby, and wiping the dust off you see in your reflection... an anthromorphic dragon whose scales are a deep blue that seem to shimmer, like stars in a twilight sky...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:08 am

I Stared and Poked at my black pussy and nipples before shaking my head and looking outside, wondering if I'd been dropped into a furry filled world of nudists or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:22 am

As it turned out, you weren't too far off the mark. Peering outside showed you a bunch of anthromorphic equines, some with horns, some with wings, and a fair few were wearing nothing at all while others wore only a little bit of clothing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 am

I Stared a bit and sighed, shaking my head I decided to explore the house for hints or clues.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 am

The house didn't seem to belong to anyone... as the picture frames and such were empty. There was however a small bowl on the kitchen table with some gems... which made you a little hungry...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:28 am

I Blinked and frowned before sniffing them, why did they make me hungry?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:03 am

To your surprise, they smelled delicious. Despite the fact as you picked them up and studied them you could clearly tell they were actual gemstones, rather than realistic looking rock candy. Maybe dragons eat gems here?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:05 am

I Blinked and popped a few in my mouth to chew on as I gave one last check of the house before deciding to head out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:12 am

They tasted surprisingly good... it was hard to describe what they tasted like, but they were definitively edible and delicious to your new body. However, stepping outside does surprise several of those passing by, with a few squeaking in surprise before running off saying "Dragon!" A few of the others just roll their eyes at that and continue about their business.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:13 am

I Blinked and made a show of looking myself over "Am I Really that ugly?" I asked raising a brow as I sassed out amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:31 am

"Nah, it's just because your a dragon. And Dragons usually like to chase and or eat ponies." A mare to your right says as she listens to some music with one earphone on, her glasses glinting in the sunlight as she offers a hand out to you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/9/1/1239544__solo_anthro_clothes_solo+female_breasts_suggestive_belly+button_panties_vinyl+scratch_big+breasts.jpeg
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 am

I Snorted "Well I'm pretty sure the only eating of a female I'd be doing is something they'd actually ask for." I said amused kissing her hand lightly after taking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:24 pm

She blushed at your hand kissing but smirked and said "Well, if that's the case, how about mine hun~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:30 pm

I Giggled at her and smirked "I Wouldn't mind, I'm rather new in town, making some friends would be fun~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:36 pm

She smiled and blushed, her finger tip glowing a bit as she ran it along the seam of the shorts she was revealing. It parted like a zipper, showing off her delicate looking marehood as she smiled and said "No reason to dawdle then."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 pm

I Giggled on instinct swatted her ass with my tail before kneeling and burying my face into her pussy, my tongue eagerly exploring.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 pm

She grinned and got more excited from the smack, and soon had her hand on the back of your head as she moaned, your tongue very quickly tasting her yummy juices.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:58 pm

I Hummed surprised at how delicious she tasted, My tongue got a lot more eager in it's exploration of her rather loose cunt.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games