Dreaming a Fantasy [MASIGMA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Dreaming a Fantasy [MASIGMA]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:18 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Makoto Ashikawa
Bio: At a young age she was often mistaken for one of the boys, being an utter tomboy whom was into sports, Video Games, and the usual things. Her parents died when she was young, so she was raised by her grandfather whom ran a Martial Arts school in which she of course trained in. Of course, upon hitting puberty it became quite clear to her friends that she was in fact a girl... much like the ugly duckling she'd gone from a "Boy" to the most desired female about... all without seeming to realize it or bother to change herself even with the new attention and changes that came with it. She's quite naive on many matters of being a female and any whom would try to take advantage is much too afraid to attempt it lest she kick their ass... or face the wrath of her many childhood male friends whom pretty much view her as a Goddess. Makoto is a spirited, fiery, and kind young woman whose ready to take on anything... at least, she believes so.
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/top ... 0915013848

Stats: (Optional- 5 points available. Each point raises the stat a die. All start at 4. Max is 12
STR: d10
DEX: d8
INT: d4
SPI: d6

HP: 20/20
MP: 12/12
LP: (Spirit+Intelligence) 10/10

Another Friday, another day of just trying to make it through the classes and your after school activities so you could get home and enjoy the weekend. Unfortunately, your friends has also insisted on taking you out for some food and dancing afterwards to celebrate you scoring the highest of everyone for the Sports Club monthly trials. You were finally walking towards your door, tired and exhausted and with the night air washing over you. Grandpa was probably asleep, and with how you felt, you'd be joining him soon.

However... as you move to check and see if he locked the door, you can't help but get the strangest feeling... like your being... watched.
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Dreaming a Fantasy [MASIGMA]

Postby MASigma » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:26 am

"Mmm, can't wait to relax and get back to beating the ass out of those Imperial bitches!", I declared to myself, arms folded behind my head as I happily made my way through the door, shutting it behind me as I locked it... pausing as I felt eyes on me, before rolling my eyes," No doubt another of those geeks stalking me", I mused, shrugging it off as ever since I'd played and won in a local fighting game tournament quite a few nerds and the like had begun stalking me... it was kinda adorable and flattering though. I lightly kicked my sneakers off, wriggling my toes in my thigh-highs before moving into the living room to drop onto the couch with a sigh, for the moment just relaxing.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:34 am

You get ready to set up your console for some more gaming fun, but you soon find that your feeling rather relaxed where you are... the couch feels extra comfy and cozy right now, and the house is a bit cooler this evening thanks to your grandfather not liking it too warm and thus having a tendency to keep the heat off. You could get up and turn the console and TV on since you don't see the remote anywhere... but maybe a nap here couldn't hurt...
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:20 am

"... Eh, maybe a nap after all that couldn't hurt to start with... can always play after", I mused to myself, unable to help but lay down on the couch, hugging one of the loose pillows to my head as I shut my eyes, letting myself slowly drift off as I wondered what I should prepare for dinner later... right before losing myself as I drifted off into a rather different feeling slumber.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:49 pm

As you drifted off, you found yourself feeling a bit weird... the normal feeling that came from falling asleep wasn't there. Instead you seemed to feel like you were falling... or floating. The sensation continued for a few moments, you weren't sure how long, until you let out a soft grunt as you landed on something. At first, you thought it was your living room floor... but uh... your floor didn't have grass or feel like dirt. Also, your rather certain the ceiling didn't have leaves or a sunny blue sky visible through it.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:17 pm

It was a new sensation, but I figured it might have to do with my exhaustion... and yet the moment I felt myself drifting off, I grunted as I felt myself land on something," The heck!?", I groaned, opening my eyes... only to blink as I looked around at the grassy field I was now sitting in... as well as the bright blue, sunny sky hanging above me,"... Okay, this is a dream... right?", I mused to myself, slowly standing up as I dusted off the rear of my skirt, only to pinch myself with a wince," Ow! That's supposed to work!"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 am

Pinching yourself did not in fact wake you up, and did leave the spot smarting just a bit. Standing up lets you see that your not just in a grassy field, but instead a clearing of a sparse forest. And of more important interest was the sudden cackling you heard around you as four figures stepped out into the light. They looked like short green... GOBLINS! And they were all leering at you as they twirled daggers, clubs, and a whip.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:39 am

I sighed, scratching at my cheek as I continued on... trying to ignore the pain I'd given myself from pinching myself, only to eventually pause as I heard the cackles from the forest," Huh?", I mused aloud, only to jump in surprise at the sight of actual Goblins suddenly before me... two with daggers, one with a club, and the last with a whip," Right... this is clearly because I fell asleep thinking about my game... yeah", I reasoned, still at odds on whether this actually was real or not... but with a confident grin I slid into a fighting stance," Alright you little bastards, who wants to be beaten to a pulp first!?", I challenged, only to rush at the closest one, ready to punt it like a football.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:04 pm

To hit 6
Str+Str=7+8=15
One Goblin down, 3 to go

You rush forward as they cackle some more at you, leering you up and down, but they're surprised when you easily whack one upside the head and send him flying. He cracks with a sickening thud into a nearby tree and leaves his compatriots growling as they turn towards you and lunge forward to make their own attack, though they aren't initially able to land a hit on you. Now time to pick your next target for demolition.

State the two stat's you'd like to use for next attack, may use a stat twice.
Kuragari

Return to Private Games