Fantasy is Reality [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fantasy is Reality [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:15 pm

She smirked at that, promptly pulling out, spinning you so you were bracing against the ritual table they'd had you on, and she slammed into your cunt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:18 pm

I Moaned happily in Pleasure,Wrapping my legs around her, and, following some odd instinct, something from my witch side had me trying to bind and tie the demon to me as like, a power source or something, the ideas flooded my head a bit and the pleasure was intense, I Was Eagerly Riding and meeting her thrust trying to cum while also trying to bind her as one of my spirits, I had instincts driving me to do both and it felt so confusing~ but so good~ "Yes Come on~ Give me everything you got~ I wanna cum~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 am

(CR is 13, Roll for Witch is 2,4,2,+0)

You don't seem able to bind her right now... whether you'll be able to bind her later is up for debate. She's certainly eager though, slamming and fucking away at you hard and fast. Her hand lashes out to smack and spank your breasts, adding to the pleasure your feeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 am

I Moaned and screamed in pleasure cumming hard barely seconds later at her rough fucking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:59 pm

She doesn't stop, picking you up and working to make you into her personal fucksleeve it felt like as the pleasure continued to fill your mind... b~being a girl couldn't possibly be this good could it?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Wrapping my legs and arms around her I moaned and pulled her into a kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:36 am

SHe seemed to be a bit surprised by this, giving you another chance to try and bind her if you so wished...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 am

Getting a naughty Idea, Instead of a "Master Slave" Binding I instead tried a "Marriage" one.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 am

(CR of 8, your Witch Roll is 3,4,5,+0=12)

That seems to work, and she gasps as she looks to you in surprise, even as you feel your souls intertwining... revealing that beneath her rather dominant and aggressive demeanor was someone who'd never been able to find anyone to stick around with. She was a demon of lust who had always been seeking the greatest conquest... finding a soul to bind, but only a soul truly willing could be bound so deeply as she desired.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:53 am

I Blinked and giggled giving her a kiss "Bound Forever and ever~" I sing song the last line of the spell out loud "So is my new Hubby Going to give this Sexy Witch of a Wife a Creampie~? I wonder what our baby'll look like, a Witch adventurer harpy and a lust demon~" I Hummed smiling at her with a giggle, this was fun!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:56 am

She blushed, then claimed your lips. It was still a fierce and rough thing, but it was deeper now and had more a touch of intimacy mixed in with the carnal lust it hadn't had before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 am

I Moaned and Kissed back my pussy clinging to her as I Pulled her Close, Closing my eyes and just enjoying it all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 am

Of course, moments later she slammed deep into you, breaching your womb and proceeding to flood your baby oven with plenty of gooey batter as she screamed into your throat, body quaking with ecstasy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:25 am

I Screamed in pleasure eagerly milking her cock less than a second later.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:51 pm

She slumped atop you after that, panting as her cock squirted some more cum into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:08 pm

I giggled and hummed up at her with a grin "So~ you seem happy~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:09 am

"M~Mate... has a mate... not just slave... mhm... wonderous feeling..." She replies as she snuggles, albeit a bit roughly with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:33 am

I Giggled and hummed giving her a peck on the lips, maybe this was a secret objective?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:08 pm

If it was, there was no sign of that being the case as she eventually pulled out, her dick still a bit hard as she asked "Well, what are we to do now Mate?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:12 pm

I Hummed "Well, I could show you back to where I live, in the Sewers, I don't know if they'd like a demon just, walking around, no offense, I'm just not sure how this town is." I shrugged at her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games