Fantasy is Reality [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fantasy is Reality [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:52 am

They didn't seem bothered by the threat, and thankfully their hideout wasn't far. It was under a ramshackle old library, and there was a table with ritual carvings in it. You note with some surprise that the figures begin adjusting their robes, and soon you see several cocks and three cunts exposed to the hot dry air of the room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:55 pm

I looked at the circle and tried to figure out what it was for with my Witchy skills.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:05 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

CR is 11, and you rolled a 10. 5,2,3,+0

You study the ritual circle and while you can recognize some things, noting that this seems to be for summoning something, your not able to discern what exactly. Especially because you are quickly shoved onto it and have a cunt shoved onto your lips and cocks plunging into your cunt and ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:10 am

I Slapped the ass belonging to the cunt on my face feeling a bit ruffled at the hard treatment, but soon shivered as my ass and cunt were pushed into, blushing and moaning softly, I decided to eagerly fuck them all~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:08 am

The pleasure is much more intense then you expected, quickly making your head begin to spin as you taste and smell the sweet feminine juices and feel the cocks driving into you. A cunt soon rubs against your wing arm while another cock grinds against some, adding the the pleasurable haze you were feeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:10 am

I Squeaked and rubbed my wings against them, Moaning as I Was Fucked, but I was intent on giving as good as I got.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:20 am

They and the ones who were waiting their turn began to chant, making your body tingle a bit more from magic flowing in and out of you as well as the pleasures being fucked was giving you... was this really how girls normally felt when getting fucked?

(CR for Whore is 7 to see how well you do pleasuring them)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:25 am

((5, 6=11))

I Moaned in pleasure but soon my body was moving on it's own, instincts ingrained into it on what to do, letting my pleasure them and take the lead almost effortlessly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:36 am

You find it a bit weird to feel instincts and experience you yourself had never actually experienced working their way from your head to your body, but they seemed to appreciate it as cocks and cunts quiver and leak more, while the pulse of magic flowing in and out of you begins to pick up speed and strength.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:37 am

I Giggled and felt myself get playful? A Lay and some Money this was a pretty easy and simple job.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:45 am

Doing so makes you realize one of them is going to come before everyone else, and from the way he stiffens you get the feeling he's now trying to hold himself back. The ritual probably needs everyone to cum at once.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:46 am

I Grinned into the cunt on my face as I tightened my ass around his shaft to milk him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:53 am

You felt the man groaning, the magic taking hold and adding to the pleasure of the others as the robed woman gasped and moaned as she ground her cunt faster against your face, they were now all catching up... and you could feel it... something was being drawn here.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:36 pm

I Giggled and moaned Eagerly taking command of their pleasure and forcing them to dance to my tune, forcing them to cum on my watch, not their's
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:36 pm

You hear them cry out in pleasure, confusion, and at least one of them seems a bit angry, but magical energy surges through you and the cum that lands on you, then you find yourself feeling a bit drained as the magical energy flows into a nearby wall, forming a large blocky shaped portal of cascading energy, which seems to temper the feelings of the annoyed one.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:41 pm

I Licked my lips and sped up, intent on milking every last drop of cum and pleasure out of all of them, giggling lustfully the whole time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:58 pm

As it turns out, you seem to have completed whatever ritual they were planning, because they quickly lose interest in you, only stopping long enough to drop a bag of coins on your stomach. They seem more interested in the portal as someone steps through... namely a sexy demon who promptly ignores them and comes over to you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/o/Owler/438266/Owler-438266-Futa_Demon_Dani.png
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:13 pm

I Glared at them before grinning at the demon "So, Since limp dicks over there can't finish a gal off, care to become my lover?" I asked her with a grin, this was a super fun game!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:21 pm

She grinned and responded by shoving your lips down her dick as she said "Gladly, but your bound to me, not the other way around!" The other people just looked very confused, then shrugged and after a moment went through the portal which closed up behind them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:24 pm

I let out a squeal before giggling and licking her glans with a teasing smirk, enjoying this play, but I poked her and pointed at my crotch humming.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games