New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 am

She Hummed in Pleasure and Closed her eyes with a giggle as she slowly pulled her hand out, and suddenly something slammed violently into you, piercing your cervix and womb fucking you "Bro's home~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:50 am

My eyes went wide and I squealed in surprise, my eyes rolling up into my head as I moaned and tried to catch my breath, glancing behind me to get an idea of just who bro was and how big he was as he fucked me. At the very least, he felt bigger (and better mmhm~<3) than the rat did.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am

Looking at Bro...You would have sworn it was just a younger Flat chested version of the girl under you, he looked way to tiny to be breeding you with the eager and slighty dopey smile he had.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Seeing that, I actually smiled and giggled, twisting around and pulling the cutie in for an eager and lusty kiss... mmhm... I could feel instincts taking hold as I began to rock and roll my hips better, my cunt clinching and sucking him in deeper as I moaned and purred into his ears "MMhm, That's it, good boy~ Fuck the naughty sexy elf, she wants all your cream~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:13 pm

He Moaned as you noticed his hair was cut into a cute bob cut, you also felt the sister's tongue tease your ass as you sat on her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:28 pm

"Mmhm, your really cute you now Bunny Boy~ Mhm, if I had a dick like yours I'd probably wanna fuck you... but right now, I'm more than happy to be your breeding toy~" I said as I ran a hand over his ears and reached around to slap at his ass. "Mmhm, come on, fuck me, fuck me like the needy bitch I am! Fill me to bursting with every last drop of thick bunny cream you can give!" My ass quivers and I moan more as I wrap my arms around him and bounce into his thrusts and her tongue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 pm

He Eagerly Started cumming, Filling you happily, but not even pausing in his wild and heat drunk thrusts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Cumming and wrapping my legs around him as he came, my womb and cunt milked him for all he was worth, then started massaging him more as my mind and body glowed happily from the spunk filling me again. I licked my lips and seized him in a kiss, a part of me wanting to take the lead as my own horniness and sex drive seemed to climb. His erratic thrusts would get me off a few dozen times on his own, but if I was riding him I could probably cum twice as much and really milk him and his heat filled balls.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:41 pm

He Moaned into the kiss completely lost in his heat while his sister seemed content to help you both along.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:56 pm

Seeing and feeling this, with some effort I push to have him sitting on his rump, allowing me to bounce and impale myself upon his shaft as I throw my head back and moan, the sensations building for another orgasm as I eagerly rape my own cunny with his fuckpole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:05 am

He Seemed briefly confused before moaning in pleasure as you rode him, Cumming again inside you as his sister began pushing her fingers up your ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:00 pm

I giggled a bit drunkenly... this felt good, really good... much better than the rat, and it was making my head spin as my body craved more. "Mmmhm, the big boy with the big eager cock, pumping the naughty whorish sorcereress up... mhm, go on, keep moving those hips, rape my naughty slut tunnel til you can't move at all~ I want every last drop cutie pie~" I then moaned again and my back arched some more, and I turned just enough to try and grab his sister's head to shove beteween my cheeks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:46 am

She Laughed in surprise but got to tonguing you again as Her brother Moaned Cutely Feeling up your tits looking enthralled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:28 am

I moaned as the two worked together, enjoying the feeling of the tongue up my ass as the boy's hands moved up to my breasts. I smiled and reached up to stroke his ears, leaning in and purring seductively into them as I said "That's it... good boi... such a good big dicked boi... use me like a cocksleeve, play with me like a toy. This naughty, slutty, whorish sorcerer craves it, wants it... mmhm, give it to me as hard and fast as you can!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 am

He Squealed and came inside of you again, with you on top he could only do fast desperate thrusts into but you had complete control really.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:10 am

As he came again, I found myself bouncing faster, harder, needier. I... I didn't know why, but I was finding myself NEEDING him to breed me and fuck me silly~
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games