New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Going to the Address on the paper you found a woman outside beating some blankets to knock dirt out of them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 am

I smile as I approach her, calling out "U~Uhm are you the lady who put up this request?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 am

She Blinked Looking up at you from where she was grabbing a sheet from a blanket, looking at the request she nodded "Well yes I am Miss, Yes I am." She stood stretching and popping her back some.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:23 am

Giving her a wider smile, I said "Well, I'm here to take up the request whenever you need me to~" I also find myself trying to look her over as well, out of a sort of lewd curiosity.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 am

She looked much like, well a girl you could only assume was her daughter who had somehow snuck up on you and was feeling you up, grabbing your ass and tits.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The daughter Just imagine older with wider hips for the mom, some wrinkles
https://pre00.deviantart.net/7927/th/pre/f/2016/174/4/a/render_bunny_girl_by_tomi_da-da7auyk.png
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:28 am

I squeaked and blushed, finding myself unwilling to resist the groping as I squirmed and said "W~Well aren't you friendly..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:32 am

She hummed and fingered you "Well she's already cummy mom, so we probably don't need to worry about her get knocked up." She said easily as the mom looked you over "My Son will be entering his first mating season soon,I expect him to be drained by the time you leave.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:24 pm

I blushed and gasped as she fingered me, squirming a bit as I nodded and said "S~Sure thing... I'll do my very best... where is he?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:33 pm

The Daughter Giggled "He's out Collecting firewood along with any herb he sees right now, but he should be back soon, do you wanna do this in his room, the main room, the street~?" She teased you grinning, the mom seemed content to let the daughter take care of you "Oh, I'm Belle by the way, My Mom's Vira and my Bro's name is Vali."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Squirming and moaning in place, I blushed and said "F~Fina... a~anad I uh... w~wherever he wants to d~do it? H~He's the lucky guy after all..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:27 pm

She Giggled "Well, You'll most likely just brush his dick and he'll lose himself to his mating season, I Just wanna know if you wanna be in public, semi-public or private, you know might not trust us or something yadda yadda yadda." She waved her hand lazily around while the other prodded your tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:31 pm

I was getting rather hot myself, and moaned and squirmed back against her as I said "I~I'm not worried about that... j~just worried about doing a good j~job for the special boy."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:49 pm

She Giggled "Well, You're the most trusting whore I've ever met~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:31 am

I blushed at that, then admitted "I~I'm also a sorcerer... s-so if t-things did go badly I could use my magic.'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 am

She hummed a bit at that and seemed to relax a bit, before shrugging and showing you into her home which from what you could see had about 3 rooms.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:45 am

Once inside, I squirmed a bit and asked "D~Do I need to play with or service you as well? I~I do not mind doing so, e~especially as a way to pass the time until the special boy shows up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:52 am

She blinked and Giggled "Or maybe you're just a slut, I won't say no, even if it's not needed~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:44 am

I blushed at that, but soon enough I twisted and began to rub against her, my hands moving to explore her body as I brought my lips to hers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 am

You Felt her ears brush your face as they shot up in surprise, She froze, not expecting a kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:22 am

I giggled just a bit into the kiss, moving one of my hands up to softly stroke and caress her ears as I deepened the kiss, my breasts grinding into hers.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games