Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Things dwindled down after about another hour, by which point all three princesses seemed to have either passed out or sort of entered a naughty sex trance of some kind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 am

I happily Thanked everyone and passed out some Food and Drink to the more exhausted ponies before teleporting everything away, landing on Cadance's bed with all three princesses.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 am

Cadance was the only one who seemed to be awake enough, and she grinned and winked at you as she stuck her tongue out and showed that she'd saved a fair bit of cum to share, if you were interested.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 am

I Giggled and kissed her taking and swapping it back and forth a bit before swallowing "Have fun?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:07 am

The mixture of cums are quite delicious, and she giggles and nods as she says "Oh yes, without a doubt. I think Celestia and Luna had quite a bit of fun too, even if it'll take a bit before they recover."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am

I giggled and nodded "I thought it was fun too~"
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games