Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:11 am

"W~Well I uh... I~I do find myself wondering who would do such a thing to our fine Princesses..." One of the stallions nearby asks, even as he eyes the Luna one getting fucked...

But he and a mare's attention is soon back on you as the fancy mare asked "But we're curious who you are. You almost look like a Minotaur."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:34 pm

I Giggled "Well I'm Princess Asriel and I'm, Apparently Now a Spirit of Chaos or Mischievousness or something and I did this cause I felt like it." I hummed "The Luna one seems to react better to anal play, good to know." I Stated loudly as I Wrote it down.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:09 am

A few of the more fancy ponies left at hearing the Spirit of Chaos bit, while a few drew closer to the 'toys' some seeming to wonder if they were in fact toys or not even as they became increasingly aroused. A stallion, mare, and a futa however seemed more interested in you as they started walking around you, openly admiring your strange and unique form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:24 am

I Hummed in Amusement at all this, before blinked at the three circling me "Hmm?" I questioned confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:00 pm

"We think we'd like to play with you instead." The three finally say after a moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:01 pm

I Blushed before giggling "Oh~ I've never had anyone approach me before~ Well~ I Guess I Could let you three have fun~" I Teased Growing a Cock and laying down on what my brain told me was Cadance's bed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:19 am

It was rather odd her bed appeared out of nowhere to sit on the street by you as she and her aunts were being used as fucktoys, but the three didn't seem to mind. The mare quickly sheathed your cock inside her, while the Futa placed her marehood above your mouth and started making out with the mare. THe stallion of course decided to help give you more of the futa's yummy mare juices by sticking his own prick in her, increasing the flow as his horn lit up to start stroking her cock off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:24 am

I Giggled and blushed opening my mouth to swallow the thick girl cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 am

She moans, her cock twitching as it goes down your throat. She starts thrusting in time to the pace the stallion is using on her, while the mare riding your cock grinds her own hips against yours as her walls surround your prick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:54 am

I Shuddered and moaned happily smacking their cutie marks to encourage them to speed up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:02 pm

This did exactly what you wanted, causing them to thrust and grind faster, more pleasure flooding you as you felt the stallion and futa getting closer, while the Mare was already cumming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:15 pm

I Was on the edge myself and sped up my own thrusts, wanting to fill the mare.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:35 am

Cum soon flooded down your throat, the mare's juices coated your crotch as pleasure shot through you, your own orgasm feeling very very intense, more so than any you'd had before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 am

I Clung to them, Filling and draining them eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:52 am

You felt so good as you pumped and felt thick cream flowing into your mouth, the three looking quite happy themselves, just as happy as you could feel all three princesses were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:54 am

I Giggled and Licked my Lips as I Sat up "Have fun~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:04 pm

They nodded, quite pleased with themselves. The Futa even left you her address as the other two headed off, while she went over to join the line for trying out the three princess 'toys'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:16 pm

I grinned at some of the people who finished "So Any Suggestions?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:00 am

They did in fact have some suggestions, though their weren't many, as it turned out strangely enough that the 'toys' seemed to work to meet the demands as soon as they thought about them. You suspected their own alicorn magic at work there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:23 am

I Giggled "Well I'm happy you enjoyed them~" I purred with a grin.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games