Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:00 pm

She smirked at that, grinning a bit as she hummed and said "Celestia longs to be brought down a few dozen notches... she's been the highest for so long and so many nearly worship her or fear her so that few ever even think that she could have a kinky side... she longs to be used, abused, and treated like trash. Luna is a big fan of breast worship, in part thanks to her being a cup bigger than her sister... she also loves being pampered... has a bit of a tsun side though that she's kept from before her banishment~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:03 pm

I Giggled in thought "Does Luna enjoy having her breasts worshiped or Worshiping breasts? I'll admit I don't have a Lot of, Non-hardcore experience." I said freely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Cadance just giggled and started thrusting again, smirking as she said "I was actually messing with you a bit... our breasts aren't like yours~" She pokes and prods at your own before saying "She's actually a big anal slut... and she adores it when others worship her 'moon' if you catch my drift~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:12 pm

I Pouted and Shrugged "Well I don't know how your bodies work, All Monsters are different." I Said before giggling "So that Throne Idea I had, I'm Guessing she's rather be the one sitting on my Face~" I Teased.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:13 pm

She hums, then smirks a bit and brings her hooves to your nipples, toying with them as you saw her horn lighting up again. "Indeed, she'd prefer you be the throne~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:15 pm

I Blushed and giggled "OH and what's your Kinks then~?" I Purred to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 pm

"MMhm... whatever best suits the mare or stallion I'm with~" She says, and you feel a surge in your breasts as they get a bit heavier and... something begins to leak from them. Cadance wastes no time turning you enough for her to wrap her lips around one of your nipples and to suckle on it as she smiles at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:21 pm

I Blushed and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around her and moaning softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:35 pm

"MMhm... like that, don't you Asriel~?" She asked with a smirk, humming around your nipple and letting to vibrations mess with you a bit more as she suckled some more milk from your...

W-Wait, m~milk!?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:38 pm

I Squeaked and blushed darkly, moaning I stuttered "W~What~?" in pleasure I gasped as I had a micro-orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:01 pm

"MMhm... I can pick up kinks just by being close to someone... and I think you have one when it comes to lactation~" She purred as she suckled from one, than the other breast, rich creamy milk leaking from you as she rolled you onto your back, now straddling you as she continued to thrust lightly while she drank.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:17 pm

I Blushed "Maybe a Little." I Muttered "But, I'm not used to actually having my tits played with." I admitted blushing shyly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:31 pm

She smiles at this, pulling off and kissing you deeply as she shares some of the milk with you. "Mhm, well, we can help fix that~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:35 pm

I Blushed and shivered a bit in pleasure, before gazing back at the other two princesses.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:38 pm

They were slowly, ever so slowly, starting to come back from their fuck drunk state thanks to your efforts before Cadance mounted you. She hums and asks "So, shall we simply play with them, or are we taking them around and letting stallions and mares have at them~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

I Blushed and whispered "Maybe we could do that hole in the wall thing, pretend Celestia's plot is a new sex toy we want stress test, let any old hobos use it for free?" I whispered to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:49 pm

"MMhm... that sounds swell... wanna do it now? You could probably use your magic better to find us a good spot to try it out with~" She says, then adds in a whisper "And if you wanted you could do it to me too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:04 pm

I Blushed and focused myself before, Something happened? I Took a Shortcut? and next thing I knew I was Sitting at a Stand and looking Around I blinked at the Sign above me "FREE FOR ALL COMERS, STRESS TEST FOR ULTRA REALISTIC CELESTIA, LUNA AND CADANCE FUCK TOY PLEASE ABUSE!" It proclaimed over my head, the three princesses plots sticking out, and thanks to some spacial distortion their mouthed were held open in what amounted to three pocket pussies tied to the wall near them
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:22 pm

At first, a few of the stallions and mares nearby seemed perturbed by this... clearly finding it hard to think of the Princesses in such a way even for sex toys... but with the needy moans coming from all three soon and the wiggling of their plots, ponies quickly move forward to start trying them out, though you get some general curious onlookers as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:26 pm

I Waved at someone nearby "Hello, do you have a question about the products?" I asked, Wanting to sell the bit as Dirty Stallions and Mares Eagerly began using the "Sex Toys"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games