Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr in Equestria [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:57 pm

This time, you knew that you weren't seeing things when Cadance's coat grew just a bit darker and more sensual, her posture changing as she, out of their view, magicked in some rope and vibrators. She gave her eyebrows a little wiggle as the other two Princesses blushed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:00 pm

I Giggled and Hummed, before Winking at the "Maybe I'll Tie you up in a wagon or something and stick your plots through a wall, Say I'm stress Testing three new sex toys~" I purred "Bet you'd like that, random Cocks fucking you~ you might even get pregnant~" I teased.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Cadance was practically bouncing in place at the idea, while Celestia's eyes glimmered with interest. Luna however looked both aroused and horrified as she said "Thou wouldn't dare!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:31 pm

I Giggled and Hummed "Oh~ Maybe you'd Prefer acting as my Throne? All Bound up, Gagged with a magic blocker on your horn, your horn deep in one of my holes as people walk up and pay me to one of the other two~?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:32 pm

"Mhm, I almost wanna draft her into my herd..." Cadance moaned, drawing Celestia and Luna's surprised eyes... then they squeaked as they saw the ropes and vibrators she was still holding with her magic.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:37 pm

I Giggled and getting a naughty Idea felt my magic move me, Patting and licking and love biting the sun and moon Symbols I Let my Magic seep into them grinning I purposefully Used my DETERMINATION to force them to get that pleasure over and over and over and over thousands of times in less than a second.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Both Princesses squealed, whinnined, and had their tongues lolling out as you forced such pleasure into them, both soon flopped onto the table panting and looking rather out of it... while Candace both looked ecstatic at what you'd just done and a little left out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:49 pm

I Giggled and Hummed before getting on all fours and wiggling my fluffy ass at her teasingly ACT, OFFER "How about you Mount me~?" ACT ENTICE "Feel Free to be rough~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:57 pm

You watch her summon up a double ended dragon dong, which she sets to vibrating before plunging it into her marehood. Then she practically tackles you, wrapping you in a tight hug as she plunges the dildo into your own moistening petals, the vibrations quickly sending pleasurable jolts through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:00 pm

I Moaned in pleasured Surprise at her actions, Closing my eyes I happily threw my hips back to meet her thrusts my current cute fluffy body smaller than her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:16 pm

She was soon nuzzling your ears, taking turns to lick and kiss at each as well as she worked her own hips to drive the vibrating Dragon dong deeper into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:23 pm

I Moaned and Giggled Channeling small Shocks into her horn and pussy in return to pleasure her back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:20 pm

She blushed and moaned at this more, panting and gyrating her hips even more as her own horn started to glow... you finding your entire body becoming a bit more sensitive.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:26 pm

I Giggled and let my prismatic lightning tease her body arcing all over it but focusing on her cutie mark, holes and horn.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Letting out a sharp whinny, she slammed the dong into your depths, the tip managing to breach your womb as it buzzed and vibrated about, the Princess of Love cumming hard and matting some of your fur in her juices.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:43 pm

I Moaned and Followed a Second later, my body sparking as I came hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:45 pm

She slumped atop you a bit, panting hard, but she seemed to quickly recover as she giggled and nibbled softly on your ears. "So, do you wanna tie my Aunties there up and play with them~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:54 pm

I Blushed and giggled "You're rather horny~" I hummed amused and in pleasure at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:05 pm

"Mmhm, I'm not just the Princess of Love, I'm also the Princess of Lust~" She answered as she smacked a hoof against your own cute, fluffy ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:14 pm

I Giggled and Hummed at her Snapping my fingers I happily tied the other two up with my magic forming rainbow ropes to hold them "Then what are those two's kinks~?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games