Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:48 am

" I will, now get going you two," she tells you with a smile
User avatar
sogekik
 
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am
Location: in a pocket dimension

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:21 pm

I pull off three level one jobs and show them to you
The first one is to take care of a bandit camp that has been stoping traders and travelers
The second is to remove a small group of orcs who have been raiding and kidnapping people
The third involves searching for a missing group of women two towns over
lilgrunt1
 
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:53 pm

I look them over curiously, " I can do all of these" I tell you confidently, " so just tell me where to start" i tell you
User avatar
sogekik
 
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am
Location: in a pocket dimension

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:08 pm

“I guess we’ll do the bandits then” I say keeping the contract “ lead the way gorgeous “
lilgrunt1
 
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:16 pm

I nod, " right, it's this way.... I think" I tell you as I lead the way, knowing roughly where we where going.
User avatar
sogekik
 
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am
Location: in a pocket dimension

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:09 pm

“Shall we take a cart or go on foot ?” I ask as I follow behind you staring at your ass biting my lower lip as I wanted to bury my tongue up your ass
lilgrunt1
 
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:33 am

" lets go on foot, it is not far and we will not need coin" I tell you as I keep walking oblivious to your looks
User avatar
sogekik
 
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am
Location: in a pocket dimension

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 am

I walk up behind you and grip your perfect ass “ seeing this move makes me want more to be honest “ I say with an aroused giggle before walking parallel to you
As we entered the woods I felt a bit more free moving around a bit more excited as I go through the woods , however we eventually see a camp with 4 men and 2 futa sitting around a camp fire laughing as a woman was being passed around by them
I stop and immediately pull out my bow and go behind a tree
lilgrunt1
 
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:13 am

I move away as your grope me initially before relaxing again, not used to being used to people being so handsy with me, " focus on the what we're doing for now there will be time for that later," was all I told you in reply,
I watch as you move to hide and draw my sword slowly as I move closer looking for a good angle of attack so I could catch them off guard
User avatar
sogekik
 
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am
Location: in a pocket dimension

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:14 pm

As I find a good position I aim my bow preparing to assault the camp
(What should I roll?)
lilgrunt1
 
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:16 pm

(d4 + athleticism. your athleticism is 1.25 atm, so for a total of 5.25)
I move to the opposite side of the camp from you and hide behind one of the tents, signalling to you that you should take the shot
User avatar
sogekik
 
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am
Location: in a pocket dimension

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:21 pm

(4.25)
I see your signal and fire hoping to kill my target, i then prepare another arrow hoping to cover you as you move in
lilgrunt1
 
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

lets assume they're a little bit weaker than us so each bandit will have the stats,
Athleticism: 1
Charisma: 0.75
Endurance: 1.1
Sorcery: 0.75
Willpower: 0.9
short sword +1
leather armour
they each have 3 hearts like us
Futa 1- 3/3
Futa 2- 2/3
male 1 - 2/3
male 2 -3/3
male 3 - 3/3
male 4 - 3/3

your arrow slams into the nearest futa, she shouts in pain, and the others turn to look at her before trying to work out where the arrow came from as they got to they're feet. the woman they'd been passing around was thrown to the side as the one currently using her got up, and they start moving towards you but not yet knowing where you where. at that moment I spring out from behind them, and attack the nearest to me; one of the males (Tira: 3.25 vs Bandit: 3| Tira wins) I slash his back with my sword before any of them noticed me, (male 1- hit for 1).
User avatar
sogekik
 
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am
Location: in a pocket dimension

Previous

Return to Private Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], cliffracer