Undertail (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Undertail (Kuragari)

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:22 am

"Such a nice name... and really my child, it was my pleasure to help someone in need", Toriel replied happily, stepping in just a bit closer as she suddenly took you into an embrace... your head in turn ending up pressed right up to her bosom, smooshing your face in their softness as she held you in her arms," but if you really feel like you wish to repay me, we can discuss something after you get something to eat, you must be hungry", she noted.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:49 am

I blushed and felt my head swim a bit as I was pressed into her chest, her breasts feeling so soft and plush even through the fabric of her robes. I almost wanted to say something along the lines of just keeping my face here, or taking a nap on these nice pillows of hers, but the rumble from my stomach stops such thoughts.

"I-I uh yeah... something to eat would be nice... and er, knowing exactly where I am..."
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:13 am

"Of course", She noted happily, patting your head as she then pulled away, removing your "pillows" for the moment as she then motioned towards the table within the kitchen, soon serving you a piece of pie with a glass of milk... a part of you unable to help but wonder if she herself had produced the milk, as Toriel herself sat across from you," As for where you are... this is my home within the Ruins, but to explain further... you're within the Underground, a place we Monsters were long ago sealed within by the humans on the surface", she began, frowning a bit as she began to tale, explaining to you how the humans and monsters were once at war and with the human's victory they had been sealed within this underworld since then,"... the only we we monsters can escape is the use of 7 human souls, which is why it is quite dangerous for you to wander about as many monsters will try to claim you for your soul"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:04 pm

I blushed as I saw the glass and wondered such things, trying to get myself not to think about it and not doing very well as I found myself imagining suckling it straight from the source. Nevertheless I quietly sit and eat the food provided, enjoying the glass of milk as I listen to her story. When she finishes, I gulp a bit and say "W-Well, I'm not sure if that explains what that flower was doing... he said... or it I guess... said it was kill or be killed... rape or be raped... and it doesn't explain why when I woke up I was a girl..."
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:41 am

"... Yes, I should explain that", Toriel offered with a weak smile, seeming to take a moment," While I'm unsure why you're a girl... the other part is the fact being as a female human if you were to um... end up with child, there's a chance they would have a human soul and in turn would provide more power to break the barrier... also, when a Monster does such things with a human, it allows them to partially feed off the human's DETERMINATION and become stronger themselves"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 pm

I squeaked and blushed at the idea, head spinning a bit at the thought of being able to be knocked up, my hand quickly resting on my stomach as I gulp. "I-I'm not sure how to feel about that... s-still, I-I appreciate that your telling me."
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:04 am

"Of course... but you need not worry, now that you're here you can live with me and I'll keep you safe", Toriel offered with a motherly smile in turn, only to rise in order to get herself something to eat as well," Now then, eat up and then I can show you around the place"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:22 am

I found myself wanting to say that I couldn't stay... I still had something important I had to do... but well, maybe I could stay for a short bit, learn some more about the place and then tell her why I couldn't just live with her, as nice as she seemed. I give her a nod and go ahead and dig into my food, even as my eyes briefly watch the natural sway of her hips as she walks.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:17 am

By the time you finished eating, you found yourself really unable to take your eyes off of her body... as if something about her just made you crave her more and more as she doted on you," Now then, since you're finished up, I can show you to your new room... well, once I clean it up", Toriel mused as she moved in to pick up your plate... her sizable chest pressing into the side of your head... and just barely you could feel her nipple against you as well through her clothing.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:51 pm

"Thank you for the meal, I really appreciate it." I say, blushing a bit from all her doting on and her trying to take care of me like she was my mother or something... which felt a bit weird as my mother had always been the more distant one and my father the affectionate one, before he'd passed anyways. However, as I feel her breasts against my face again, I find myself unable to not just nuzzle into them and moan softly as I say "Mmhm... these are so soft... softer than my old pillow..."
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:08 pm

"Are they now?", Toriel asked with a giggle, only to pet the back of your head... before you felt her lightly pick you up from the seat, leaving your head pressed into her soft, pillowy breasts as she began to carry you out of the room," Well, how about we get comfortable and you can make use of them to rest some more?", she suggested softly, as you found she was bringing you to what HAD to be her bedroom.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:16 am

I blush as she says that, but I can't get myself to pull free of either her breasts or her embrace... Toriel was so warm and cuddly and just plain sexydorable! And yes, I know that's not a word but it's still true! As she picked me up, I just relaxed, not worried in the least as she brought me to her bedroom. I blushed and nodded, nuzzling and hesitantly bringing a hand up to softly knead at them... there was no reason I shouldn't be the only one enjoying myself after all.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:36 am

"Mmmm... Oh that's so nice...", Toriel sighs softly, seeming to just enjoy your touching as she sat onto the bed, keeping you close to her bosom as one of her hands begins to run along one of your legs in turn, stimulating you through the thin material of your leggings
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:07 pm

As her hand runs along my legs, I find myself shivering, relaxing into her grip more as I find my body quickly beginning to become aroused. My head swam at these softer, gentler sensations that were making me feel so good. Especially when in the arms of someone so pretty... I did my best to make sure she was feeling better as I explored her bosom and worked to find the spots that seemed to get the most reaction.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games