Undertail (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Undertail (Kuragari)

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:40 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Frisk
Bio: Frisk had heard legends of the Mountain... that those who went up never came back. Yet he'd also heard stories of their being a strange Golden flower that grew only at the peak that could cure any illness or ailment. When his grandmother fell ill from something and seemed unlikely to recover, he left his home of Ebott to climb the mountain and see if he could in fact find this legendary flower... he didn't know the adventure that he was in for.
Appearance: https://66.media.tumblr.com/0e2ddcbdc06 ... o3_500.jpg
Player turn ons: see f-list in signature
Player Turn offs: same

Character Stats - Pick 1d8, 1d6, 1d4, 1d4
Str: 4 (Ability to fight, lift, or even break free from restraints)
Dex: 4 (Ability to dodge, move quickly, and juggle)
Spt: 8 (Ability to resist effects, keep a cool head)
Cha: 6 (Ability to charm, deal, and perhaps even pull off a lie or two when needed)

It had seemed foolish and dangerous, trekking up the so called haunted peak for some Golden flower he'd only heard in stories told by the older folks of Ebott... but for the young Frisk there was no other option. With how sickly his grandmother had ended up and with no cure to her ailment in sight... Frisk had no choice but to attempt such a journey. It had taken all day and night to make it to the top... but once there he could see down into the massive dark inside of the mountain... and there, just within reach was a Golden flower. He'd reached for it, it almost within reach as he leaned over the edge... only for the ground to give way as he plummeted into the darkness below, no doubt to end up just another victim of the Mountain.

... Only Frisk opened his eyes, the last thing he could remember was some sort of... eerie smile? He shook it off, sitting up in the dank dark room he'd ended up within, a pile of golden flowers having apparently saved him from injury, though upon further inspection he found his body wasn't entirely as he knew it should be... his shirt felt tighter, his body felt more slim and curvy, and the final thing was a piece of equipment had been... replaced.
MASigma

Re: Undertail (Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:46 am

I groaned as I slowly came to, everything feeling wrong... in fact, even the fact I was still alive felt a bit weird. I hadn't seen a bottom to the whole when I'd fell in... I'd expected that I'd get one sick crunch and that'd be it, if I was lucky. If I was unlucky, well, long drawn out painful deaths were not the way I'd wanted to go.

Instead, here I was, seemingly on a bed of the very flowers I'd come to find... only my body no longer felt like my own. Slowly sitting up, I blinked several times, trying to look myself over and feel my body as I worked to figure out what had happened, even as a part of my brain already had an idea, hinted at the fact that even my clothes seemed different now.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:49 am

You found quite the... enticing rear end being hugged by the shorts you'd worn, the leggings making it hard not to view your now enticingly long legs, while under your shirt your new breasts were rather... sensitive to your top, the nipples topping them rubbing rather arousingly as you moved about," Wowie, never seen someone like YOU before!", A chipper, male voice suddenly chimed out from the darkness around you, the only things in view being the golden flowers you were surrounded by... only for your eyes to snap onto one such flower sitting on it's own... it seeming to have a... smiling face upon it?
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:53 am

My eyes widened as my brain finished the dawning realization it had already reached- I was no longer a guy. Somehow, I had become a girl! The gasp I let out as I felt my nipples rub against the bra I now had on made me shiver and squirm... though the voice quickly pushed aside such concerns.

Blinking... and being just a bit bothered by the fact that it was sitting... standing... whatever right between my knees made me scoot back just a bit. "A... A flower with a face... a-and I'm a girl now... t-this has to be some kind of fever dream... I hit my head and I'm hallucinating..."
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:57 am

"Well... I'm going to take a clear guess and assume you're not from around these parts", The flower seemed to giggle, tilting it's head cutely as it's gaze seemed to run along from your thighs up to your face," Howdy! I'm Flowey the Flower... and welcome to the Underworld!", he offered cheerfully, it's leaf like arms spreading out to all the darkness surrounding you both," it's been a LONG time since a human's come to visit... and a pretty girl at that!", he offered happily, before seeming to consider you," Mmm... It sounds like you slipped down here though, so you REALLY must have no idea how things work down here... but I'll be happy to help you if you'd like?"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:00 am

I shivered as I felt the flower's gaze run up my thighs, not liking the way it looked at me, even if the thing did seem kind of cute, almost cartoony. It's name as it turned out completed the look, though the name of where I was didn't fill me with joy or cheer.

"Underworld... so... am I dead?" I asked instead, not sure I wanted to know how things worked down here yet... especially seeing as there was something off-putting about this flower... maybe it was old instincts from back when I'd been bullied in my younger years...
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:05 am

"Oh no no no, silly girl", Flowey giggled in turn, amused by your words as it was at this point you also realized how more husky and feminine your voice sounded," You're just a little trapped here underground with the rest of us is all", He noted... before quickly continuing," However, there is a way out of here you know, but to be able to reach it you need to learn how things work down here", He explained, tensing for a moment as what seemed to be slightly glowing white beads began to float around him," See, down here everything is run by "Friendliness Pellets" just like these", He explained, eyes looking up to said "Friendliness Pellets" before refocusing intensely upon you," Here, I'll share some with you to start you off... be sure to not let a single one get away", He offered, the pellets suddenly starting to move towards you.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:10 am

So... I was trapped underground... with who though? Lots of talking flowers? I listen to Flowey, even as those strange feelings remain in place. I find myself scooting back just a bit more as he summons the friendliness pellets but my legs don't seem inclined to fully cooperate... I'm almost lucky my body is willing to move much at all... I gulp, unable at the moment to move, and thus likely to get hit by them...

"I'm not so sure of this..." I whimper out as I close my eyes and brace myself.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:15 am

The moment they strike you... you feel an intense surge of arousal, each one spiking it further and further until you found every inch of your new body just utterly craving the sort of pleasures that before now were unknown to you... and even now you didn't fully understand the sudden needs of your female body as you found what little you could do to move was now even harder to pull off,"... You REALLY should have trusted your instincts", Flowey suddenly spoke, his voice now much more... creepy as his expression became quite different, now looking on you with a expression of hunger and something more. Before you knew it, you felt vines from the ground slowly sliding out, moving along your ankles to bind them before slithering up your legs, stimulating them through your leggings as they began to move up to your shorts," Mmmm, the truth is... in the Underworld: It's Kill or be Killed... Fuck or be Fucked!", He cackled, right as you felt the vines slide under your shorts... only for the sudden pleasurable sensation of the tips of them both caressing your lower lips... as you apparently had nothing covering your newly gained womanhood but your shorts!
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:20 am

Gasping and arching my back in surprise, I nearly fall back flat onto the ground, only stopping that by throwing my arms out behind me. I'm panting, whole body hot and tingling and feeling like it needed something, to be touched, to be caressed, toyed with and filled... these thoughts and feelings were so alien to me it was making my head spin, so I didn't exactly hear him agreeing with my former thoughts. And the thoughts I should have been feeling were instead replaced by a strange excitement even as I shook my head, unable to even gather up much effort to struggle as my ankles were bound by his vines.

And what was worse, as they traveled up my legs... I shivered and whimpered, and as soon as they touched my petals, I cried out in near ecstasy, my former mind unprepared for the pleasures the female body could bring.

As soon as I could manage it, I panted out "N~No... p~please stop this... I~I... I~I'm not supposed to be a girl... I~I'm not supposed to feel these things..." Even still, my cunt was flowing, quite eager for the attention this strange flower seemed inclined to give.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:24 am

"Mmmm... Liar Liar!", Flowey sang out teasingly, eyes narrowed as he stared at the expression you were wearing, his vine-tips sliding along the lips of your new cunt... one suddenly grinding and teasing your clit as the other seemed to lightly wriggle against you, gathering up your pussy juices. The vine slid out, hanging before you as you could see how drenched it was," See? Clearly you are a girl... and more than that, you're enjoying having this happen to your naughty, fuckable body!", he declared, only for you to see his vine absorb your juices as Flowey shuddered... beaming in perverse delight as you couldn't help but notice he seemed just a bit... bigger? Before you could think on this, the vine before you began to caress your lips... the one teasing your clit pushing inside to grind along your inner walls as the Vine on your lips took the chance to slip into your mouth, playing with your tongue in a strange, arousing manner that seemed to shoot ecstasy right into your brain," Now relax... let Flowey show you just how good it feels becoming his Seed bed..."
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:28 am

I tried to shake my head violently to disagree with him, even as he showed me my dripping juices. I let out a fearful, excited, and aroused whimper as I tried to struggle again, especially as he seemed to get just a bit bigger. "N-N~No really... I~I was a guy before I fell down here... I~I'm telling the truth!" Somehow though, I had the feeling that even if this Flowey decided to believe me... he either wouldn't care, or just taunt me more for what was happening now.

Of course, then all thought of how he'd feel left me as his vines resumed, the one pushing into me making me gasp again, back arching as my eyes nearly closed and I let out another moan, it sounding so lewd and needy to my mind as my head spun... my moan was soon muffled as I found myself only really able to squirm against him, as my wrists seemed to have at some point also been tied up by his vines.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:33 am

His vines indeed has begun ensnaring your body little by little, entrapping and stimulating more of you as you squirmed and moaned in a voice filled with desire despite yourself," Mmmm, well even if that's the case, it seems you're most assuredly more of a woman now... it's actually quite amusing, to think a Male would end up being such a slutty female just from a bit of teasing", Flowey mocked you playfully, it being at this point you felt more vines lightly pushing your top up... revealing the new breasts you'd gain... both of course revealed due to your lack of bra," My my, such a lovely pair... I do so wonder if they have some delicious milk for Flowey to drink?", He noted, the two vines hitching your top over your breasts, only to slowly wrap around them... groping them firmly as their tips soon began to lightly prod and even whip at your nipples... the vine in your cunt at that point being joined by three more, all four of them now randomly grinding and caressing your inner walls as they explored deeper into you.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:38 am

My cheeks burned with shame and arousal at his words... figured he'd be the sort to taunt me about such a thing... yet it was a bit hard to argue at the moment. And not just because of how good it did feel as his vine thrusted and toyed with my tongue and the insides of my mouth, my eyes becoming quite lidded as my vision seemed to almost swim with pink. My clit was throbbing as my nectar slowly stained my shorts and leaked out onto the flower bed beneath me, while my nipples were hard as rocks and rubbing against my shirt... even when freed, the cool air of this shadowy cavern made them quiver even more.

My eyes shot open of course as he began to prod at my nipples, it almost feeling like they could push in they were determined enough, while the strikes from them made me cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. My tits were indeed sensitive, but with a brain not used to having such sensitive nerves it was like three or five times as good and bad as it would have been otherwise... worse, with what it was followed up by, I screamed out around the vine as I came hard, eyes rolling up into my head as I threw my head back and felt my legs push me up a bit more as my back arched. The cry sounded so lewd, so hot, that it only made me more aroused against my will as my cunt tried to milk the four vines inside of me.

I~If this keeps up for too long, he's going to break me! I thought to myself, almost hoping that someone would come in here to save me... even though from what he said they might just do so to kill me or have their own fun.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:44 am

"Oh Wow! That was quite the naughty sound you just made... perfect for my Seed bed indeed", Flowey chuckled as you felt the vines twist together inside of you, thrusting all the more intensely as you felt yourself losing more of yourself as the vines continued to creep onto your body... slowly but surely ensnaring you further to where you'd be utterly trapped in Flowey's grip for however long he desired to hold you. The vine in your mouth pulled back, Flowey's face now before your own as he smirked upon you,"Mmmm... and the fact you look so similar only makes you more perfect for me... My beautiful seed bed", he purred, leaning in as you found your lips claimed, your first kiss stolen by some Flower monster of all things...

... only for you to hear him cry out in pain, the vines instantly knocked off of your body as you watched Flowey be sent flying into the darkness,"... My my, such a disgusting creature to attempt such a thing on an innocent soul", A female voice spoke, the form of a... Goat like woman with a motherly smile and kind eyes coming into view," Greetings child, I am Toriel... the Keeper of the Ruins here, I do hope that creature didn't harm you too much?", she asked, moving over and without a word lifting you up bridal style into her arms... it being at this point you realized just how much larger in height and size she was to you," You poor thing, you look quite exhausted"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:49 am

As he ensnared more and more of me and twisted his vines into something much more closely resembling a dick, I cried out more and more, my struggling movements soon no loner any attempt to escape, but instead just becoming writhing and bucking in pleasure. My vision was nearly filled full with pink and it was hard to see or hear much of anything other than my own heart and the naughty sounds I was letting out... I even came again even as he pulled his vines from my mouth, tongue briefly slipping out to lull out as I panted and tried to blubber out a cry for help... I barely registered he was taking my first kiss, though I would later.

In this state, I was left very confused and just a bit thrown for a loop as the pleasure was abruptly interrupted by the arrival of someone... my vision was still clouded in pink, but I was able to see enough as I dropped to the floor that it was some goat woman... she looked rather nice hehe... her smile though was so kind and her eyes shone with a desire to help and nurture that I felt some of the forced arousal beginning to fade... and with it a distinct feeling of soreness all over now.

I didn't fight as she lifted me, only nodding to her words. I wanted to say thank you, but my throat hurt from all the ecstasy induced screaming. I leaned into her arms a bit though as I tried to give her an appreciative look, glad he hadn't fully taken my clothes off.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:54 am

You felt her lightly adjust you in her arms, fixing your clothing as she continued to carry you along,"Mmm... I think it best I just get you home, teaching you about the ruins can wait for later", you heard her say aloud, it hard to focus as you found yourself slipping off to sleep. Your dreams were... rather interesting, as you dreamt of yourself in a field of golden flowers... your clothing ripped from your erotic, now female form as countless vines had their way with your body... each Flower leering at you as Flowey had as you came again and again... only for it to slip off to yourself dressed up in a rather lewd goat-girl outfit... consisting of furry leggings, matching gloves, a pair of goat ears atop of your head, and a collar around your neck that was held by the woman you just met... both of you grinding your cunts together as she praised you for being a good girl... only at that point did you wake up.

You say up, finding yourself in what almost seemed to be a child's bedroom, your boots removed and sitting by the door to the room, while you yourself otherwise were back to normal... well, other than still being female of course.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:59 am

I gasped as I sat up in a hurry, panting hard and feeling my body aroused again, this time... well, I wasn't sure if it was against my will if it came from my own dreams. If I'd been a guy, I'd have woken up with a hard on, but as it was, my cunt felt a little damp and felt a desire to be touched while my nipples were hard... there was a temptation to play with them, but I decided, for the moment, to just try and rest and figure out what the heck had happened.

I think I might have laid there on the almost too small for me child bed for an hour before I got it up in me to sit up and then explore the room about me, and to get a bit more used to my new form while trying to ignore the arousal from those lewd dreams. As soon as I was confident of my balance and I wasn't as aroused as before, and assuming I hadn't found anything of interest in the room, I'd quietly peek out and look for the woman who had saved me from the rape happy plant.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:02 am

There wasn't anything that really drew your attention inside of the room, but as you poked your head out you could both hear some lovely humming coming from your right where you could see a living room that connected to another room... and the smell of something baking, the scent of Butterscotch mixed within it. Upon making your way towards the source, you'd spot the mature form of the Goat like woman whom seemed focused on her baking at the moment, her loose robes not enough to hide a rather mature figure underneath them... and before you knew it you found her turning yo glance your way," Oh! You're awake, I'm happy to see you're well enough to walk", she admitted with a motherly smile, turning to face you fully," We didn't have much time for introductions before, but please... call me Toriel"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:10 am

I blushed as I took in site of her form, finding it to be quite attractive, even when it was hidden under the robe she was wearing. My eyes did briefly latch onto the insignia on it, which I didn't recognize. I did however try to draw my eyes back to Toriel's face when I realized that it was placed right over her bosom.

"F~Frisk... m-my name is Frisk and... I didn't have a chance to properly thank you from saving me from that weird... flower." I take a few steps forward, now with her in the kitchen as I said "S-So if there's anything I can do to repay you, just name it."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games