Falling for the Nerd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Falling for the Nerd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:07 am

"I~I don't k~know about that..." Twilight mumbles and blushes as she gets dressed up and ready to leave.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:31 am

I giggled "Your so cute~" I teased her smiling coyly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:35 am

SHe could only blush and cling to your arm, not sure what the two of you were doing now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 am

I hummed and chuckled leading her out to my car "Anything you wanna do? While I like playing the dom I don't wanna neglect you either." I told her winking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:17 pm

"I~I uh... I~I think I'd like to head back to the school so I can go to bed..." She mumbles after a moment. "T~This has been... a-a long day."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 pm

I Blinked "You live at school?" I asked Confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:11 am

"Y~Yes, in the basement area. It's also where I do my research." She says simply, as if she was talking about the weather.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:21 am

I Blinked....and Stared "How About you Move in with me instead?" I asked her after a moment, I didn't like the way her living situation sounded.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:42 pm

"B~But I like the school... it makes it really easy to find research stuff after hours if I need them." She mumbled uncertainly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:04 pm

I Snorted "Maybe But I don't like the thought of my Girlfriend alone in an empty school, I don't care if you do tests and stuff at home...Plus you'd be doing me a favor, I have a house to myself and I get so lonely."
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games