Falling for the Nerd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Falling for the Nerd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:59 am

She forcefully catches your chin and locks lips with you, pressing further against you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:59 pm

I Squealed in surprise at the kiss she forced onto me and moaned.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:15 am

She grinned as she broke the kiss, poking your breast as she says "Such a naughty switch you are~ I love that about you you know"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:16 am

I Blushed and Huffed a bit "S~Shut up~ J~Just hurry up and fuck me~" I managed to pant out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 am

SHe nips at your ear in response to that, slapping your ass as she says "Oh hush, you are a naughty switch and you know it. You like taking charge and being the one roughly fucking and screwing someone, making them your plaything, just as much as you love being used and abused and shown your place~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 am

I Whined in pleasure "S~So I~I don't want my girl waking up to this, I~It's embarrassing~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:04 pm

"Mmhm... well, I can give you a gag that'll help you stay quiet~" She purred huskily into your ear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:16 pm

I Shuddered and let out a lewd low moan, cumming a little bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 am

She chuckled at that, muffling your mouth again as she picked up speed again, her cock starting to throb with the promise of release.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 am

I was panting and shaking with pleasure, biting my lip and tightening my ass around her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:54 am

It takes only a minute more before she slams into you and begins feeding your ass rope after rope of spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:55 am

I Came Coating her wall in my own wave of spunk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:01 pm

She panted, smiling a bit once she was done and giving your cheek a long lick as she murmured "Anytime you want another fuck, let me know~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:14 pm

I Blushed and slowly stood and fixed my clothes "Horny Bitch." I murmured without malice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 am

She just made an agreeable clicking sound with her tongue and winked at you as she told you your friend/plaything should be good to go now
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:25 am

I Rolled my eyes and Stretched "Girlfriend, You're lucky I owe you or you'd have to ask her for permission~" I Teased winking before heading back to wake up Twilight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Twilight was still a bit out of it, but a few playful smacks to her breasts wakened her up as she squeaked and blushed. "W~What? Where am I, w~what happened?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:52 am

I Snorted "You Passed out after Seeing Cadance Sexting me a bit, So I got your Tat and Piercing done while you were out, Ink Scar Will Tell you how to care for them~" I Winked and pointed at her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 am

She came at that, apparently so turned on and embarrassed at this news it got her off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 am

I Hummed "Once it's all healed up and all We'll get you some more." I told her grinning.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games